Stand Down Mel OTT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mike23']Anyone catch the Olympics today? this cute girl from Canada won a gold![/QUOTE]

Canada? ahahahaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaa

[quote name='botticus']Cars do suck, don't they... went in for a $23 oil change, left with new oil and two new tires for $236. Guess I'll have to attempt to limit my purchases this month.[/QUOTE]I spent almost $1k on my car in the last week. I'll be limiting my purchases for the next 2-3 months. :cry:

All I really need to buy in the next month or so are concert tickets, so I should do ok. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I spent almost $1k on my car in the last week. I'll be limiting my purchases for the next 2-3 months. :cry:

All I really need to buy in the next month or so are concert tickets, so I should do ok. :lol:[/QUOTE]
What did you buy for your car that cost $1K?

[quote name='beerguy961']In-N-Out?[/QUOTE]

That's what they call sex in the UK.

burger king. the fries were just nasty and the burger (that new cheesy one) just tasted plain. Now I remember why I stopped going there for a while.

I use the word "dingy" a lot -- and out of context, but always derogatory -- but that is the perfect word to describe the flavor of Burger King's french fries. They always taste like they're seasoned in that light, sandy dirt that collects on fast food floors; not to mention they taste a day old, warmed under a 20 watt light bulb.

Sometimes its hard to take Gamepro seriously when there are so many things wrong with it. In their preview for Odama they said Seaman came out on the Saturn. It surprises me that 1.) the writer would make that mistake in the first place and 2.) it would get by the editor. Also in the same magazine they have an editorial about FPS conventions that need to die. They put down Quake 4 for having vehicular combat but later on praise UT2k7 for their vehicular combat modes. It makes me sad that I'm supporting such a crappy product by subscribing to them. :cry:

Here's something I started working on yesterday. I still need to paint them obviously but for my first attempt I think they came out good.
figures.jpg

There's Unico, Mr. Saturn, Jigglypuff and Jack Frost.
I'm planning on making The Prince, Kodamas, Yuki rat form, Moogle, Cactuar, and others ^_^

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Here's something I started working on yesterday. I still need to paint them obviously but for my first attempt I think they came out good.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/AngellicLulu/figures.jpg
There's Unico, Mr. Saturn, Jigglypuff and Jack Frost.
I'm planning on making The Prince, Kodamas, Yuki rat form, Moogle, Cactuar, and others ^_^[/QUOTE]

So, are you using normal clay, or Super Sculpey?

[quote name='JSweeney']So, are you using normal clay, or Super Sculpey?[/QUOTE]
Sculpey
My room-mate Emily has been making stuff so I started. She's much better than I am and will probably be selling her stuff on ebay. I'm just hoping mine come out displayable.

Well I just finished cooking a Moogle, Rabite, P-chan, Slime, and Kuroneko-sama.
I'm waiting for Emily to get back so I can ask her if I can borrow paints.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Well I just finished cooking a Moogle, Rabite, P-chan, Slime, and Kuroneko-sama.
I'm waiting for Emily to get back so I can ask her if I can borrow paints.[/QUOTE]
Be sure to take a picture and post it when it's done. Interested in how it'll turn out

I'll probably paint later today depending on when Emily gets back
Here's the picture of the second set. (I've already started my third set: Yuki rat, and triforce emblem so far)
figures2.jpg

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Heh, the Moogle and Slime look pretty cool. So does Mr. Saturn. That's pretty neat. :D[/QUOTE]
Emily's are much better than mine.
Picture22071.jpg

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Emily's are much better than mine.
[/quote]

Are those yours or Emily's? They look great, especially Mr. Saturn.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Are those yours or Emily's? They look great, especially Mr. Saturn.[/QUOTE]
Emily's. I'm still waiting for her to come home and ask her to use paint. (paint is expensive shit.

[quote name='beerguy961']I miss playing RPGs...[/QUOTE]

Yeah for some reason that's all I've been wanting to play recently (excluding MGS3:SE). I actually started up Final Fantasy IX again and plan to play Dragon Warrior VII in the future.

[quote name='Moxio']Yeah for some reason that's all I've been wanting to play recently (excluding MGS3:SE). I actually started up Final Fantasy IX again and plan to play Dragon Warrior VII in the future.[/QUOTE]
Playing FFIV brings back good memories

[quote name='AngellicLulu']So I finished my first box of sculpy clay. I'm now baking: Prinny, Triforce, Crystal Chronicles Moogle, Mokona, Kodama and mini slime.
figures3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

*girlish squeal* Those look great, love the Prinnies!

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Seagal Sunday on Spike TV = fucking awesome![/QUOTE]
Maybe you could use this as an excuse to bring back your old av. :lol:

[quote name='DT778']going to go to the fisherman's wharf in monterey in a bit. They have the best clam chowder :drool:.[/QUOTE]
In this weather? :shock: There's like 2 ft of snow on the ground.

[quote name='dcfox']In this weather? :shock: There's like 2 ft of snow on the ground.[/QUOTE]
I don't believe in snow... not until I see it in person.

Rub it in guys. My back is killing having to shovel it all. Well at least we don't get hurricanes or earthquakes up here. ;)

[quote name='dcfox']Rub it in guys. My back is killing having to shovel it all. Well at least we don't get hurricanes or earthquakes up here. ;)[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain, brother.

[quote name='dcfox']Rub it in guys. My back is killing having to shovel it all. Well at least we don't get hurricanes or earthquakes up here. ;)[/QUOTE]
A few years ago when I was a Junior in HS there was an exchange student from Germany who got freaked out when she felt her first earthquake. My english teacher (who was her host family) told us that she started screaming and running around the house.

I'm out, I gotta hurry up before its gets dark and all the hippies come out.

[quote name='Mike23']I feel your pain, brother.[/QUOTE]
Though I imagine that snow in Canada is probably much worse than it is in Boston.

[quote name='DT778']
I'm out, I gotta hurry up before its gets dark and all the hippies come out.[/QUOTE]
We have hippies up here too :D

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Seeing Buster punch sharks was great. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I liked watching Jamie punch the sharks. If only cause it was funny to see him down there in chain mail punching sharks. And to see Adam going around it all in his little retarded submersible.

[quote name='danro']I thought hippies were extinct?[/quote]

Funny story. I have a shaggy haircut, and an older guy :oldman: I mean like 80-90 years old, :oldman: threatened to kill me once because he thought I was a hippy. Not me in general but the old guy :oldman: said, and I quote: "I don't like hippies and back where I'm from we kill hippies." :oldman:

[quote name='mr ryles']Funny story. I have a shaggy haircut, and an older guy :oldman: I mean like 80-90 years old, :oldman: threatened to kill me once because he thought I was a hippy. Not me in general but the old guy :oldman: said, and I quote: "I don't like hippies and back where I'm from we kill hippies." :oldman:[/QUOTE]
Should have said "Hey man, it's all cool, you know, we all have to come together and spread the lover, you know what I mean brother? All this negativity can't be good for you..."

[quote name='mr ryles']Funny story. I have a shaggy haircut, and an older guy :oldman: I mean like 80-90 years old, :oldman: threatened to kill me once because he thought I was a hippy. Not me in general but the old guy :oldman: said, and I quote: "I don't like hippies and back where I'm from we kill hippies." :oldman:[/QUOTE]
He probably just got done listening to "Kill All Hippies" by Primal Scream. Good song, really gets the hippie killing impulses going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back