Stand Down Mel OTT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid DOO

Someone just graciously gave me a masterwork Splint Mail and Shield and I was psyched. We had a party together to do my first quest. A Cleric, A Ranger, a Rogue and a Mage. And what happens, the server gets shut down with almost no warning and I get booted.

My Splint Mail and Shield better be there when I get back.

Anyone ever been to www.archive.org ? Awesome site.

I downloaded a ton of the old, vintage public domain educational films and burnt them to DVD. Very cool stuff to have -- especially for video editing.

I have all day to play games I've had wiating to play, and what do I do?

Get sucked into fucking Animal Crossing and Final Fantasy. Damnit.

Well I braved the blizzard and got some Quiznos and went ahead and stopped on by Walmart to pick up Waiting and Pretender Season 1. My luck they had neither so I was pissed. I did notice a new $4.88 bin that had the Glory 2 Disc Collectors Set which shocked the hell out of me and Identity also threw in The Saint with Val Kilmer for 5.50 for kicks.

[quote name='flowery']Well I braved the blizzard and got some Quiznos and went ahead and stopped on by Walmart to pick up Waiting and Pretender Season 1. My luck they had neither so I was pissed. I did notice a new $4.88 bin that had the Glory 2 Disc Collectors Set which shocked the hell out of me and Identity also threw in The Saint with Val Kilmer for 5.50 for kicks.[/QUOTE]

I picked up "Private Parts" from that magic DVD bin the other day.

[quote name='Brak']Anyone ever been to www.archive.org ? Awesome site.

I downloaded a ton of the old, vintage public domain educational films and burnt them to DVD. Very cool stuff to have -- especially for video editing.[/QUOTE]

That is cool as shit. I found my cousins band old web page from a few years ago.

[quote name='Brak']I picked up "Private Parts" from that magic DVD bin the other day.[/QUOTE]

I didnt see that one. That is a solid movie though for shits and giggles.

[quote name='flowery']My luck they had neither so I was pissed.[/QUOTE]

Went to my local walmart last weekend looking for corpse bride exclusive collectors edition. sold out... ended up ordering from the website... i'm hoping it arrives in good condition so I don't have to take a 30 minute drive to put my foot up somebody's ass.

flowey are you still playing tecmo super bowl? I'm kinda done with it. There's no one here that can challenge me. If xbox360 got this as an arcade game and it let you have tournaments and leagues I'd buy the system right away.

[quote name='flowery']That is cool as shit. I found my cousins band old web page from a few years ago.

I didnt see that one. That is a solid movie though for shits and giggles.[/QUOTE]

Anything there about trainables?

Btw:

I just played some pretty kick ass DDO. It was like playing a Tabletoip game. I'm on this long mission though that me and a fighter tried to do. it's listed at level 2 but the two of us were havign a tough time. We need to get a bigger party together to give it a try.

If anyone else is doing the DDO stress test, I'm taking a break for the next hour and ahllf and will log back on at 11 tonight EST. If you're on post your username here and I'll invite you for the quest.

We're gonan need I think 4 or five level 1's or 2's. it's long and we played for quite a bit. Found some secrets and other stuff.

Damnit Moxio, Clear your PM List. :p

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Anything there about trainables?

Btw:

I just played some pretty kick ass DDO. It was like playing a Tabletoip game. I'm on this long mission though that me and a fighter tried to do. it's listed at level 2 but the two of us were havign a tough time. We need to get a bigger party together to give it a try.

If anyone else is doing the DDO stress test, I'm taking a break for the next hour and ahllf and will log back on at 11 tonight EST. If you're on post your username here and I'll invite you for the quest.

We're gonan need I think 4 or five level 1's or 2's. it's long and we played for quite a bit. Found some secrets and other stuff.

Damnit Moxio, Clear your PM List. :p[/QUOTE]

All cleared!

DDO actually sounds pretty interesting, especially since my WoW account just expired. is there anyway i can get in the stress test now without preordering the game? also, when this comes out, its gonna have a monthly fee, right?

nigger please, if I had to have only 6 inventory slots, I'd kill myself. Or rather, someone would probably kill me.

Its ALL about the master of unlocking, and I dont mean 6669

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']nigger please, if I had to have only 6 inventory slots, I'd kill myself. Or rather, someone would probably kill me.

Its ALL about the master of unlocking, and I dont mean 6669[/QUOTE]

I had to keep running back to the item box thanks to this but I have a loaded shotgun with 19 bullets left, tee hee, head shots!

Went to some motocross show tonight. It was ... ok. Followed it up with taco bell, always a plus. And my friend's evo is awesome. I called dibs on buying rights whenever he upgrades, assuming I haven't bought a new car by then myself. :lol:

On another note, why can't things like tires and brakes be cheap? Keeping my car in working order is way too expensive. :cry:

My idea of a fun game is to mash left and right the entire game. Seriously, winning a race should be all about godly thumb endurance.

Sometimes when I'm winning at other games, I like to mash left and right, just because its so god damn fun.

[quote name='crazytalkx']I had to keep running back to the item box thanks to this but I have a loaded shotgun with 19 bullets left, tee hee, head shots![/QUOTE]

Ok, I got to the courtyard and was promptly raped by 3 dogs since the shotgun isn't too effective against them.......dang.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Went to some motocross show tonight. It was ... ok. Followed it up with taco bell, always a plus. And my friend's evo is awesome. I called dibs on buying rights whenever he upgrades, assuming I haven't bought a new car by then myself. :lol:

On another note, why can't things like tires and brakes be cheap? Keeping my car in working order is way too expensive. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I hear ya on the brakes, I'm getting mine done this weekend. Luckily a guy from work agreed to do them for pretty cheap but its still gonna end up costing me 3 full priced video games (or almost 8 greatest hits).

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I hear ya on the brakes, I'm getting mine done this weekend. Luckily a guy from work agreed to do them for pretty cheap but its still gonna end up costing me 3 full priced video games (or almost 8 greatest hits).[/QUOTE]fuck, you got off easy. I'm dropping 4 bills on that shit. :cry:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']On another note, why can't things like tires and brakes be cheap? Keeping my car in working order is way too expensive. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Four cinder bricks are pretty cheap...

Cars do suck, don't they... went in for a $23 oil change, left with new oil and two new tires for $236. Guess I'll have to attempt to limit my purchases this month.

I love subtle humor...

TheSuperficial reports that Hilary Duff has a pretty smile.

I was roaring when I read this at work. The comedic impact would have been funnier if it was just the headline and the image; sans-write up.

I bought Battle Royale today (along with some manga, Resident Evil DS, and the ROD OVA) per the praise I saw in the OTT, and it looks great. I've been looking for something new to read, too. :D

Geist is the worst Nintendo published game on the GC, hands down. And it just might be one of the 10 worst GC games I've played. But for some reason I'm oddly compelled to beat it. So you guys will have the distinct pleasure of hearing me complain about it until then.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that my EB Games had Gitaroo Man used for 45 dollars. I considered buying it, but I didn't. I wasn't gonna buy it for 45 dollars and end up possibly not liking it. =\

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that my EB Games had Gitaroo Man used for 45 dollars. I considered buying it, but I didn't. I wasn't gonna buy it for 45 dollars and end up possibly not liking it. =\[/QUOTE]

Yeah. The resell is fairly low as well since it was reprinted.

[quote name='Scorch']Yeah. The resell is fairly low as well since it was reprinted.[/QUOTE]Oh, it was reprinted? I don't feel as bad not buying it now.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that my EB Games had Gitaroo Man used for 45 dollars. I considered buying it, but I didn't. I wasn't gonna buy it for 45 dollars and end up possibly not liking it. =\[/QUOTE]
If you're ever up in time for the eb morning update you could grab it then. I got my copy online for ~$30 AC.

[quote name='dcfox']If you're ever up in time for the eb morning update you could grab it then. I got my copy online for ~$30 AC.[/QUOTE]
What time is the morning update?

[quote name='beerguy961']What time is the morning update?[/QUOTE]
Used to be between 7 and 7:30 EST, now it's more skewed to 7:30-8.

All I've done is clean today. Packing stuff for moving in 3 months. STILL no fucking DS. I'm starting to get pissed now. I dont want to sell of Phoenix Wright in order to get money for a DS...

[quote name='2fast_2fuhrer']DOA 4 - I have never had so much of a love/hate relationship with a game.[/QUOTE]
What's to love in that game?

[quote name='2fast_2fuhrer']DOA 4 - I have never had so much of a love/hate relationship with a game.[/QUOTE]

Very frustrating game. I haven't put much time into it yet (only an hour or so), and it's my first go at the Dead or Alive franchise. I think I'm doing alright, though.

[quote name='Brak']Very frustrating game. I haven't put much time into it yet (only an hour or so), and it's my first go at the Dead or Alive franchise. I think I'm doing alright, though.[/QUOTE]

I've logged about five hours on it, and it just keeps getting more frustrating. I have DOA 3 and DOA Ultimate, but I never really got into them that much. I really don't get into fighting games at all, but this one I like even though it bugs the hell out of me. I have to wait until I'm home alone so I can yell at it.

[quote name='beerguy961']What's to love in that game?[/QUOTE]

Haven't played it, then again, haven't felt compelled to.

A) I've never really been into the DoA series

-and-

B) I watched a video or two after seeing all the hype and was not impressed

To summarize: Feh.

[quote name='crazytalkx']Too bad there still hasn't been a Marvel Vs Capcom 3....loved both games.[/QUOTE]

v.jpg

Rather, the collective they gave us EA vs. Marvel. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back