Stand Down Mel OTT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, that movie that Sub mentioned last week with Lisa Loeb, Serial Killing 101. I watched it yesterday and I must say, it was absolutely horrible. Lisa Loeb was very hot in it though and that's the main reason I rented it from Blockbuster.com anyway so I guess it wasn't a complete loss.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Book > Manga > Movie.
Didnt like the movie.
Mang does panty shots and violence for the hell of it.
Book makes sure everything has a point to it...amazing.

On that note... Lobster Claw-ing!!![/QUOTE]

The game has its critics. Animal rights activists contend it's cruel to toss a lobster into a boiling pot of water. And playing with the creatures before sending them to their deaths rubs some people the wrong way.

:rofl:

But they should be happy because the game offers them a chance to fight for their own life.

Working a joystick and a pair of buttons, Margel lowers the claw, clamps it around the lobster and attempts to lift it out of the water. But the lobster fights back and escapes before he can deposit it in an opening and down a chute into his possession.

I just scheduled all of my payments for the rest of the month, all 5 of them. I'll have $60 left in my account, besides whatever I get paid on the 15th and 28th. And that doesn't include the $300 for my car, which comes straight out of my check. :cry:[quote name='RedvsBlue']So, that movie that Sub mentioned last week with Lisa Loeb, Serial Killing 101. I watched it yesterday and I must say, it was absolutely horrible. Lisa Loeb was very hot in it though and that's the main reason I rented it from Blockbuster.com anyway so I guess it wasn't a complete loss.[/QUOTE]It's pretty bad, I borrowed it from a friend myself. Thomas Haden Church is probably the worst part of that movie. :lol:

be17wm.jpg

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I just scheduled all of my payments for the rest of the month, all 5 of them. I'll have $60 left in my account, besides whatever I get paid on the 15th and 28th. And that doesn't include the $300 for my car, which comes straight out of my check. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I'm right there with ya.

I get paid about $550 every 2 weeks. So basically my 2nd paycheck of the month goes entirely toward paying my rent for the next month and my first paycheck of the month has to last me for the whole month, bills, credit cards, and all.

It kind of sucks because in the first two weeks I'll be spending money like its going out of style.

Friends: "Let's go out to eat."
Me: "Hell yeah, somewhere expensive. Oh and I want to stop at Target and pick up a new game"

Then I spend the 2nd 2 weeks of the month doing nothing because my paycheck has already gone straight to rent. If only I were better at budgeting.

Man walks into my store. Buys a theme deck for Magic. He starts to open it, but it slips out of his hands. He makes an amazing catch while simultaneously slamming his hands (and the deck) into his balls.

Bravo.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Man walks into my store. Buys a theme deck for Magic. He starts to open it, but it slips out of his hands. He makes an amazing catch while simultaneously slamming his hands (and the deck) into his balls.

Bravo.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm Magic literally kicked that guy in the sac! With me, it was only figuratively.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']What is the significance of this picture?

I see it all over.[/QUOTE]

Best eBay auction ever.

A signed PC by musician Mike Patton.

"Thanks for letting me fuck your dad."

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I have the first 13 volumes of the manga but haven't started reading it. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I'm the opposite. I have no volumes but have already read most of them.

[quote name='Brak'] Best eBay auction ever.

A signed PC by musician Mike Patton.

"Thanks for letting me fuck your dad."[/quote]

I saw Mike Patton in concert a few years ago . . . and that's the end of my story.

Is that The Batman animated show worth 14 dollars for the first season? I've heard it kinda sucks, but I'm looking to buy Tenn Titans s1 on Amazon and was looking for something to get free shipping. And Batman:TAS is a little too expensive right now, expecially since there's 4 other volumes.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Just called one of my uncles to wish him happy birthday, he's 36 today. :oldman: :oldman: :oldman: :lol:[/QUOTE]
And a hearty fuck you to you too, sub. ;)

[quote name='SpottedNigel']The Batman is very sporadic with the episodes.

Battle Royal Novel 10.85
This is worth every penny and then some[/QUOTE]

'Volume One'? How many volumes are there?

Edit: fuck. Replace Batman with Battle Royale and I'm 16 cents short of free shipping. Damnit.

[quote name='dcfox']I saw Mike Patton in concert a few years ago . . . and that's the end of my story.[/QUOTE]

Was on stage himself? If you saw his solo avant-garde stuff he does... just strange.

[quote name='Brak']Was on stage himself? If you saw his solo avant-garde stuff he does... just strange.[/QUOTE]
It wasn't his solo stuff, he was with Fantomas. It was still pretty strange nonetheless. Can't say it was my cup of tea.

Yeah. Fantômas is strange stuff. Their "Director's Cut" album, where they cover themes to films, is incredible. Twin Peaks - Fire Walk With Me, sucka.

[quote name='Brak']Yeah. Fantômas is strange stuff. Their "Director's Cut" album, where they cover themes to films, is incredible. Twin Peaks - Fire Walk With Me, sucka.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I went in there not knowing what to expect. Before then, my only real exposure to him was through Faith No More.

stupid windows updated automatically for some reason and made my internet stop working.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']'Volume One'? How many volumes are there?

Edit: fuck. Replace Batman with Battle Royale and I'm 16 cents short of free shipping. Damnit.[/QUOTE]

Shit, sorry dude. And the novel is only one volume. The manga is 15.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Shit, sorry dude. And the novel is only one volume. The manga is 15.[/QUOTE]

Hey, not your fault. I think their saving shipping is only 2-3 dollars anyway. I can ditch Batman and buy TAS later.

I've heard a lot about that book, I'd love to pick it up. I guess the description is a mis-label, as it says Volume One. Oh well, I don't plan on buying the 15 volumes of Manga, so this seems like a good place to start. Thanks for link link. :]

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Man walks into my store. Buys a theme deck for Magic. He starts to open it, but it slips out of his hands. He makes an amazing catch while simultaneously slamming his hands (and the deck) into his balls.

Bravo.[/QUOTE]

Best use for a theme deck I've ever heard. :lol:

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Hey, not your fault. I think their saving shipping is only 2-3 dollars anyway. I can ditch Batman and buy TAS later.

I've heard a lot about that book, I'd love to pick it up. I guess the description is a mis-label, as it says Volume One. Oh well, I don't plan on buying the 15 volumes of Manga, so this seems like a good place to start. Thanks for link link. :][/QUOTE]

It's definitely worth reading the book. So awesome so far, and I'm almost finished it. And everyone has told me that the book is better than the manga, which I'll just agree with cause it's gonna be hard to beat the book.

[quote name='shrike4242']I'm about 6 weeks off from that myself. :razz:[/QUOTE]Damn. Well I guess it's not really that old, it just means you were almost 13 when I was born. :lol:[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Faith+1 rules! Best band ever.[/QUOTE]Hell yeah. :applause: :applause: :applause: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Hell yeah. :applause: :applause: :applause: :lol:[/QUOTE]
I just wish DVDA would actually release albums outside of just movie soundtracks. :whistle2:(

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I just wish DVDA would actually release albums outside of just movie soundtracks. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

I worked at a movie theater while the South Park movie was out, and I would sing along with the end tracks while sweeping :) I miss that job, as shitty as it was...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Damn. Well I guess it's not really that old, it just means you were almost 13 when I was born.
:lol:Hell yeah. :applause: :applause: :applause: :lol:[/QUOTE]
Makes him 17 when I was born.

I want to feel your sweet salvation all over my face

Nooooooo DreamLandComics is sold out of Bleach vol.7. Thus I am prevented from getting the rest of the volumes till said volume is found. Led Zeppelin DVDs encourage me to invent a time machine.

I actually got 10. . . sorta. Who the fuck is supposed to know that Leon was the real name of the movie the Professional? Stupid, finicky site.

Looking over the quiz, I own 15 of those movies. :lol: [quote name='dcfox']I actually got 10. . . sorta. Who the fuck is supposed to know that Leon was the real name of the movie the Professional? Stupid, finicky site.[/QUOTE]I knew. :lol:

natsig3nb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back