Stand Down Mel OTT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Looking over the quiz, I own 15 of those movies. :lol: I knew. :lol:

natsig3nb.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Bet you can't wait for V for Vendetta.

[quote name='Mike23']My second try yielded 10. How did I miss Goodfellas and Garden State?[/QUOTE]Probably because you're canadian. ;)[quote name='beerguy961']Bet you can't wait for V for Vendetta.[/QUOTE]I can, because I have to. :cry:

Unless it was leaked and I just haven't heard about it ...

Whooped my ass. I had about 12 or so. Some of them I was just able to guess without having seen them.

Scary moment: Actually knowing the kurt russell sly stallone flick... but I kept thinking of a tom hanks flick instead. stupid movies with ampersands.

[quote name='dcfox']I actually got 10. . . sorta. Who the fuck is supposed to know that Leon was the real name of the movie the Professional? Stupid, finicky site.[/QUOTE]

The tell you to use IMDB to check spellings of titles.

There's arguably 3 titles to that movie:
The Professional
Leon
Leon the Professional

That having been said, I got a 21

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Probably because you're canadian. ;)I can, because I have to. :cry:

Unless it was leaked and I just haven't heard about it ...[/QUOTE]
Bald Natalie :puke: :puke: I'm not sure why you would want to subject yourself to that. ;)

[quote name='dcfox']Bald Natalie :puke: :puke: I'm not sure why you would want to subject yourself to that. ;)[/QUOTE]

Because it makes her look 10 years younger?

[quote name='zionoverfire']Because it makes her look 10 years younger?[/QUOTE]
Another 10 years off that and she's right about Subbie's favorite range.

[quote name='beerguy961']Another 10 years off that and she's right about Subbie's favorite range.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:$ You walk dangerously close to dead baby joke land.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Scary moment: Actually knowing the kurt russell sly stallone flick... but I kept thinking of a tom hanks flick instead. stupid movies with ampersands.[/QUOTE]Turner & Hooch? Classic. :cool: :lol:[quote name='dcfox']Bald Natalie :puke: :puke: I'm not sure why you would want to subject yourself to that. ;)[/QUOTE]I like it. Hot, motherfuckin' Auschwitz style:
nohair24ki.jpg

:drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot:
nohair8yj.jpg

:drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot:

Geist maybe the greatest game in the world but I doubt I'll ever stick around long enough to find out. Frankly, that game feels like it belongs on the N64. :cry:

I was looking for screencaps from the superbowl trailer (cant find) but I did find a massive thread for Portman fans, with pics and links! I'm scared

[quote name='dcfox']Geist maybe the greatest game in the world but I doubt I'll ever stick around long enough to find out. Frankly, that game feels like it belongs on the N64. :cry:[/QUOTE]So it's like Eternal Darkness 2? :lol:[quote name='SpottedNigel']I was looking for screencaps from the superbowl trailer (cant find) but I did find a massive thread for Portman fans, with pics and links! I'm scared[/QUOTE]And you aren't sharing? :shame: ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So it's like Eternal Darkness 2?:lol: [/QUOTE]

:lol: The only difference is Eternal Darkness came out early in the GC's lifespan. Geist doesn't have that excuse.

So I'm in an 80's mood and i'm blaring "Call Me" by Blondie.. mom walks back here and she's like "Man, you can hear that through the whole house!" and I was like "Hell yeah, Blondie kicks ass".. and she goes "Too bad it's 25 years old"

...that hurt. Man, I feel old.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Reminds me of that plant/alien thing on Farscape.[/QUOTE]

Nobody watches Farscape anymore, people only watch things with good special effects...like Godzilla vs King Kong

[quote name='whoknows']Nobody watches Farscape anymore, people only watch things with good special effects...like Godzilla vs King Kong[/QUOTE]

....and this is exactly why you need to insure that your clients understand that the little fireman squirts in your mouth not in your eye.;)

[quote name='zionoverfire']....and this is exactly why you need to insure that your clients understand that the little fireman squirts in your mouth not in your eye.;)[/QUOTE]

It goes into a cup thank you very much :roll:

And people might still watch farscape if it had hot homoerotic rabbits in it :D

[quote name='whoknows']
And people might still watch farscape if it had hot homoerotic rabbits in it :D[/QUOTE]

So now a $$$$$$ of bunnies beats out special effects?

fucking filter!:bomb:

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I cant find my fucking DS. I bought Phoenix Wright yesterday, and I cant find my fucking DS.

:([/QUOTE]

:cry: its okay man.......we're here for you. :grouphug:

[quote name='zionoverfire']So now a $$$$$$ of bunnies beats out special effects?

fucking filter!:bomb:[/QUOTE]

Of course. Look at the bunnies, they have long....furry....twitchy........ears. I'd rather watch them hop around then the crappy special effects in farscape.

GF checked her car. I checked mine. Looked under the bed, to its side, and on the side tables. Looked behind both tvs. Checked in the DS bag (that would be too smart..). Under the table. Under the couch and the chair. Behind, on top of and next to my desk. In and around my file cabinet. All over my girfriends desk. Checked the Kitchen, in drawers, in the fridge, grabbed a Sunkist. Now mopeing on the couch.

Michael's a sad panda...

[quote name='SpottedNigel']GF checked her car. I checked mine. Looked under the bed, to its side, and on the side tables. Looked behind both tvs. Checked in the DS bag (that would be too smart..). Under the table. Under the couch and the chair. Behind, on top of and next to my desk. In and around my file cabinet. All over my girfriends desk. Checked the Kitchen, in drawers, in the fridge, grabbed a Sunkist. Now mopeing on the couch.

Michael's a sad panda...[/QUOTE]
Check the loo?

[quote name='SpottedNigel']http://p085.ezboard.com/fbase37sdis...ssageRange?topicID=8031.topic&start=1&stop=20

Shit, sorry, forgot to ctrl-v[/QUOTE]Thanks, I guess. I didn't know it was damn near 100 pages. :shock: :cool: :lol:[quote name='dcfox']:lol: The only difference is Eternal Darkness came out early in the GC's lifespan. Geist doesn't have that excuse.[/QUOTE]True, true.[quote name='Scorch']So I'm in an 80's mood and i'm blaring "Call Me" by Blondie.. mom walks back here and she's like "Man, you can hear that through the whole house!" and I was like "Hell yeah, Blondie kicks ass".. and she goes "Too bad it's 25 years old"

...that hurt. Man, I feel old.[/QUOTE]Ouch. The really good stuff (and I can't speak for Blondie here, just out of inexperience) never gets old.[quote name='crazytalkx']I could swear somebody had/has this custom title before me.[/QUOTE]You would be right in thinking that. I want to say Sneaky, but I'm not 100% on that.

can't wait for fight night round 3. hopefully some of you guys will get it for the ps2 so I can knock you out online.

boxing4yj.gif

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I cant find my fucking DS. I bought Phoenix Wright yesterday, and I cant find my fucking DS.

:([/QUOTE]
It ran off with your PSP and eloped in Vegas.

[quote name='crazytalkx']I really should stop ditching high school......oh well......[/QUOTE]You think that now. I wish I had started ditching classes before college. :lol:

[quote name='crazytalkx']I really should stop ditching high school......oh well......[/QUOTE]

I'm fairly sick again for some reason (seems to be lower GI.. spare you the details), so I'm going to have to find someone to drop my paper off at school for me. I also wish it wasn't so fucking hot here. It's like.. June or something. :bomb:

Hmm well today I was going to have two hours of government (teacher talks the whole time), band, and AP Chemistry (where its nothing but instruction, no real work). My mom is encouraging this "don't go to school if you don't need to" thing.

[quote name='crazytalkx']Hmm well today I was going to have two hours of government (teacher talks the whole time), band, and AP Chemistry (where its nothing but instruction, no real work). My mom is encouraging this "don't go to school if you don't need to" thing.[/QUOTE]
Man, your mom is awesome (in a totally non-sexual internet bashing way).

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You think that now. I wish I had started ditching classes before college. :lol:[/QUOTE]
And what degree did you end up with?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I just scheduled all of my payments for the rest of the month, all 5 of them. I'll have $60 left in my account, besides whatever I get paid on the 15th and 28th. And that doesn't include the $300 for my car, which comes straight out of my check. :cry:[/QUOTE]And now I've ordered a new set of tires. Doesn't look like I'll be doing any unnecessary spending for the rest of the month.[quote name='SpottedNigel']http://www.barbican.org.uk/nuts/

Movie quiz done by rathergood.com (We like the moon!)[/QUOTE]9/9. Too easy.

I was able to nab SC: CT CE for the PC for 20 at a local Best Buy so I am happy. Glad that I can finally play the additional levels for Splinter Cell on my PC (I played Kola Cell but none of the others)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']And now I've ordered a new set of tires. Doesn't look like I'll be doing any unnecessary spending for the rest of the month.[/QUOTE]Except for Waiting, which I just picked up while I was out. :oops:

Ok, for the rest of the month starting ... Now. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Except for Waiting, which I just picked up while I was out. :oops:

Ok, for the rest of the month starting ... Now. :lol:[/QUOTE]

fuck you! I didn't realize that it was out this week. Damn it, that's $15 down the drain.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Yes, but it was entertaining[/QUOTE]Meh. Actually I skipped most of the clips after the first couple seconds so I really couldn't say. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back