Stand Down Mel OTT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now sblymnlcrymnl has an excuse when he's caught reading vanity fair.

capt.nyet13902071459.people_vanity_fair_nudes_nyet139.jpg

To be honest, I find that picture very unattractive. First, it looks like Scarlett Johansson has ben putting on weight and is striking that pose to hide a little belly. Then, they look so pale. And does there really need to be a man on the cover. Couldn't it just be the two women cuddling or something. And it shows too much. Sometimes it's more sexy to show less. And they're soooooo posing that it distracts from the naturalistic imagery of the art.

It just has too many problems.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Now sblymnlcrymnl has an excuse when he's caught reading vanity fair.

capt.nyet13902071459.people_vanity_fair_nudes_nyet139.jpg

To be honest, I find that picture very unattractive. First, it looks like Scarlett Johansson has ben putting on weight and is striking that pose to hide a little belly. Then, they look so pale. And does there really need to be a man on the cover. Couldn't it just be the two women cuddling or something. And it shows too much. Sometimes it's more sexy to show less. And they're soooooo posing that it distracts from the naturalistic imagery of the art.

It just has too many problems.[/QUOTE]Yeah, Scarlett is a bit too soft these days but I'm all for pale. :drool: :drool: :drool: :lol:

[quote name='crazytalkx']I'd say scary. Nice people though, them cosplayers. Saw tons of them at last year's Anime Expo. Some good ones, like the MGS 3 ones.[/QUOTE]

Wow, the Ocelot one is pretty good, as is the Fury...Volgin however looks like he is suffering from constipation and Snake has turned into a midget.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yeah, Scarlett is a bit too soft these days but I'm all for pale. :drool: :drool: :drool: :lol:[/QUOTE]
Corpse fucker ;)

And I have to agree, that pic is so artsy that it takes away from it's sexuality. Also, Scarlett is not getting too "soft" as you put it. The fact that she's a full woman was what made her so sexually attractive in the first place.

Damnit. I thought I had a great idea- buy a DS game (RE: DS) along with my Teen Titans s1 for free shipping.

But there's no free shipping for that game. Raaawr. :[ :[

[quote name='dcfox']Corpse fucker ;)

And I have to agree, that pic is so artsy that it takes away from it's sexuality. Also, Scarlett is not getting too "soft" as you put it. The fact that she's a full woman was what made her so sexually attractive in the first place.[/QUOTE]No, she was hot when she was 16 or so and it just kind of carried over even though she put on some weight and went blonde. :lol:

71zs.jpg

:hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool: :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool:

I gotta say, I simultaneously loved and hated the ending to Battle Royale. There's something about how a certain character went down that was just weak.

[quote name='karsh']I gotta say, I simultaneously loved and hated the ending to Battle Royale. There's something about how a certain character went down that was just weak.[/QUOTE]

Yeah sucks.....I pulled an all nighter reading the book, loved ittttt.

ugh. I was in an EB looking around, since it was next to Sears and I was looking for a new oven. This guy was in there and had like a 10 minute conversation with the clerk about the PS3 and 360. Kept talking about Graphics and ATI and chipsets and he once never mentioned the word 'game' or 'gameplay'. I felt like saying to the guy, "I heard there might even be a third system coming out".

Once I can get some software downloaded, I'm going to have some Revolution T-Shirt Designs out.

Hewy Moxio, have you downloaded the client yet?

I'm kinda pissed they didn;'t give any instructions. I didn;t expect much. But turbine says I'm registered so that's good enough.

I think I've come to the frightening realization that I want to have kids at some point in the future. I used to rule it out entirely, too. I'm such a sell-out.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hewy Moxio, have you downloaded the client yet?

I'm kinda pissed they didn;'t give any instructions. I didn;t expect much. But turbine says I'm registered so that's good enough.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. It was actually a pretty quick download for ~2 GB. :)

I tried it. It really reminds me of Guild Wars, to tell you the truth. Pretty fun, but the server lags up a lot (I know I can handle it graphically) because of the sheer amount of people. Talk about "stress test".

[quote name='jmcc']I think I've come to the frightening realization that I want to have kids at some point in the future. I used to rule it out entirely, too. I'm such a sell-out.[/QUOTE]

Man do I hate kids. I honestly don't know if I ever want any.

[quote name='jmcc']I think I've come to the frightening realization that I want to have kids at some point in the future. I used to rule it out entirely, too. I'm such a sell-out.[/QUOTE]Ouch. That just has to be the most horrible feeling in the world. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Ouch. That just has to be the most horrible feeling in the world. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Nah. I'd imagine it would when a man or a woman feels that they will never have kids because no one wants them. Of course, I'd expect you'd have to be older than Shrike to even have thoughts like that.

[quote name='JSweeney']Nah. I'd imagine it would when a man or a woman feels that they will never have kids because no one wants them. Of course, I'd expect you'd have to be older than Shrike to even have thoughts like that.[/QUOTE]So this is something you deal with on a daily basis? I didn't know you were that old. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So this is something you deal with on a daily basis? I didn't know you were that old. ;)[/QUOTE]

Nah. That sort of mindset put too much of an onus on others.
I'd never blame other people for a failure of that magnitude. :lol:

Older than Shrike? Nah. I do believe the old man has seen at least a decade... if not two more than I.

[quote name='JSweeney']Nah. That sort of mindset put too much of an onus on others.[/QUOTE]
Hehe. Onus.

[quote name='JSweeney']Nah. I'd imagine it would when a man or a woman feels that they will never have kids because no one wants them. Of course, I'd expect you'd have to be older than Shrike to even have thoughts like that.[/QUOTE]
Nah. Can happen far younger than me. :whistle2:s

[quote name='JSweeney']Nah. That sort of mindset put too much of an onus on others.
I'd never blame other people for a failure of that magnitude. :lol:

Older than Shrike? Nah. I do believe the old man has seen at least a decade... if not two more than I.[/QUOTE]
I believe I've seen a decade more than you, though I don't think two.

[quote name='JSweeney']Older than Shrike? Nah. I do believe the old man has seen at least a decade... if not two more than I.[/QUOTE]He's at the tail end of 35 you know. I'm pretty sure there's less than 2 decades between you. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']He's at the tail end of 35 you know. I'm pretty sure there's less than 2 decades between you. :lol:[/QUOTE]

What, you don't think I could be 15? :D
Of course, I'd imagine there's no fooling you... I'd imagine you have a good grasp on people who "aren't" legal.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']He's at the tail end of 35 you know. I'm pretty sure there's less than 2 decades between you. :lol:[/QUOTE]
One more gone in about 6 weeks, in fact.

[quote name='JSweeney']What, you don't think I could be 15? :D
Of course, I'd imagine there's no fooling you... I'd imagine you have a good grasp on people who "aren't" legal.[/QUOTE]
Nah, you're not 15.

[quote name='JSweeney']What, you don't think I could be 15? :D
Of course, I'd imagine there's no fooling you... I'd imagine you have a good grasp on people who "aren't" legal.[/QUOTE]I suppose it's possible, but no. :lol:

Well, I'd like to. ;)

[quote name='shrike4242'] Nah, you're not 15.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I'm not.

I'd imagine there a subtle clues sprinkled throughout OTTs past that would point directly to my actual age. (if not an expressed statement. :lol: )

[quote name='JSweeney']Yep, I'm not.

I'd imagine there a subtle clues sprinkled throughout OTTs past that would point directly to my actual age. (if not an expressed statement. :lol: )[/QUOTE]
The numerous amounts of times that you said you were drunk might be a little giveaway. ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']The numerous amounts of times that you said you were drunk might be a little giveaway. ;)[/QUOTE]Not really. If he were 15 they would likely be more frequent. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Not really. If he were 15 they would likely be more frequent. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Nah, they'd be less frequent, since someone else would need to buy for him and he'd be telling us of the increases of his allowance that he'd need to keep up his habit.

Like this past week Moral Orel episode. :rofl:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well, that's probably true, though I didn't see the ep.

Also ...

:cool: Thank you, and good night. You've been a great crowd. :cool:
[/QUOTE]

:applause:

My god that's a lot of posts. X_X

I don't even have half that many posts.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']ugh. I was in an EB looking around, since it was next to Sears and I was looking for a new oven. This guy was in there and had like a 10 minute conversation with the clerk about the PS3 and 360. Kept talking about Graphics and ATI and chipsets and he once never mentioned the word 'game' or 'gameplay'. I felt like saying to the guy, "I heard there might even be a third system coming out".

Once I can get some software downloaded, I'm going to have some Revolution T-Shirt Designs out.[/QUOTE]
Speaking of EB, I was in there yesterday and saw something amazingly rare. . . a parent buying their young child an appropriately rated game. :shock: Usually everytime I'm in there, they're buying their kids M rated crap without looking at the rating. And there was this one time I heard a mother say that buying GTA was
better than buying a wrestling game for her kid. So it was refreshing to see a mother ask about games like Ninja Turtles, Mario Party, and Backyard Sports for her young child.

[quote name='dcfox']Speaking of EB, I was in there yesterday and saw something amazingly rare. . . a parent buying their young child an appropriately rated game. :shock: Usually everytime I'm in there, they're buying their kids M rated crap without looking at the rating. And there was this one time I heard a mother say that buying GTA was
better than buying a wrestling game for her kid. So it was refreshing to see a mother ask about games like Ninja Turtles, Mario Party, and Backyard Sports for her young child.[/QUOTE]

I still play those Backyard Sports games. X_X;;

But I stopped after they went too far. I for one don't care about "Backyard Skateboarding". :lol:

[quote name='Moxio']I still play those Backyard Sports games. X_X;;

But I stopped after they went too far. I for one don't care about "Backyard Skateboarding". :lol:[/QUOTE]
Then you're missing out. They just came out with Backyard Bareback Riding. There's nothing quite like exhibitionist young kids enjoying nature. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well, that's probably true, though I didn't see the ep.

Also ...

[/QUOTE]
Congrats...and jeez. :D

Eh, most of his posts are in the movie and music threads. And the OTT.

Strange but true: Sub's last post in the video game deal forum was way back in September '05

[quote name='shrike4242']I believe I've seen a decade more than you, though I don't think two.[/QUOTE]

Ok. So that's two of us he has a decade on, cause I'm at the tail end of 25... :lol:

On a semi-related note, I work with a guy who had over 14 years of time in with my company before I was even born.

Also ...

[/QUOTE]
I can say I've been around when it happend, think back on it, and yawn in appreciation. ;)

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Ok. So that's two of us he has a decade on, cause I'm at the tail end of 25... :lol:

On a semi-related note, I work with a guy who had over 14 years of time in with my company before I was even born.[/QUOTE]
Wow, yet another one that makes me feel young. :roll:

[quote name='Mike23']20,000 posts. I think I have less then 1/10th of that, if I'm lucky.[/QUOTE]
With the exchange rate, it's aboot 1/2 of that.

[quote name='shrike4242']I can say I've been around when it happend, think back on it, and yawn in appreciation. ;)

Wow, yet another one that makes me feel young. :roll:[/QUOTE]
I'm 19, if that helps. :)

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']I'm 19, if that helps. :)[/QUOTE]
[quote name='crazytalkx']I'm 18! :cool:[/QUOTE]
*insert Logan's Run reference about Lastday*

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']just got done watching Waiting...was the fat boy in there the boy who was freestyling in those video tapes all over the net?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Andy Millinsomothingorother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back