Steam Code MASSIVE Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as a head's up, greenmangaming.com gave away Disciples II for free a week ago. So if you already got it from there, please don't attempt at this giveaway.

Hello everyone giveaway will be happening in about 15 minutes...today's topic is going to be another round of RANDOM QUESTIONS!

1. What are the two possible colors of a banana?
2. When you look in a mirror what do you see?
3. What does it mean when you drink something and "it went down the wrong tube"?
4. What is H (element)?
5. What is 5 x 16 -25 x 265 + 0?
6. What happens when you put blue and yellow together?
7. When you poop...does it hurt? (personal question)
8. This person voices GLaDOS and what other person in Team Fortress 2?

1. Green and yellow
2. A reflections
3. You fucked up
4. Hydrogen
5. -6545
6. Green
7. Sometimes, not usually
8. Administrator

[quote name='Duckvader']1. What are the two possible colors of a banana?
2. When you look in a mirror what do you see?
?[/QUOTE]

1: Green & Yellow
2: A Human Mortal

1. Yellow and green
2. My face.
3. It heads towards the lungs instead of the stomach.
4. Hydrogen
5. 320
6. You get green
7. Nope.
8. The Administrator?

EDIT
Bah, misread number 5...

1. Bananas come in yellow, green, black, red and furry pink.
2. reflection
3. went down your airpipe
4. Hydrogen
5.-6545
6. green
7. no
8. Ellen McLain

1) yellow and green
2) myself
3) you might become sick from the fluid
4) hydrogen
5) 80 -6625
6) green
7) sometimes it does
8) Ellen McClain and Administrator

1. Yellow and green .

2. Me !

3. The drink went down the trachea

4. Hydrogen

6. Green

7. No

8. The Administrator

Eh, I forgot "The Administrator" for question #8...not that I'm eligible anyway...
But not being eligible and still submitting an answer...would I have received the HBV code everyone got for answering last night? Wish I hadn't missed that! Actually, I had a great time dining out w/ the family, so I'm OK w/ missing that...

Well...I maybe shaq-fued the order of operations on this one...hmmm what do to?!
Well the winner's are everyone who put an answer down!
You all will receive a copy of the Bundle in a Box adventure pack and I will put you all in a drawing to win Disciples...sound good?

[quote name='eugaet']Eh, I forgot "The Administrator" for question #8...not that I'm eligible anyway...
But not being eligible and still submitting an answer...would I have received the HBV code everyone got for answering last night? Wish I hadn't missed that! Actually, I had a great time dining out w/ the family, so I'm OK w/ missing that...[/QUOTE]

You can't win Disciples but you do get the Bundle

[quote name='Duckvader']You can't win Disciples but you do get the Bundle[/QUOTE]Sweet, thanks! CAG of the year, anyone?

[quote name='Duckvader']The winner of the draw for Disciples 2 is Falcongamer! Congratulations everyone :D[/QUOTE]

Ah nice! Thanks man for selecting me as the winner of the contest!

[quote name='Duckvader']
Well the winner's are everyone who put an answer down!
You all will receive a copy of the Bundle in a Box adventure pack and I will put you all in a drawing to win Disciples...sound good?[/QUOTE]

Whaaat awesome thanks

Welcome everyone I have some...ehh news and some good news.
I'm haven't any codes left to giveaway for now but fret not because I will be back soon (with some $$$) to get more bundles to give codes away for. Thank you everyone so much for enjoying this giveaway and making this more than I thought this was going to be. You have all blessed me more than I would have imagined. Make sure you clean your inboxes because I want to let you all know when this thing will be back on :D
Of course keep coming back to the forum to talk and I'll come on and see how you all are doing and give you updates.
(I'll be pming the bundles real soon)

[quote name='Duckvader']The winner of the draw for Disciples 2 is Falcongamer! Congratulations everyone :D[/QUOTE]

Congratulations!

[quote name='Duckvader']
You all will receive a copy of the Bundle in a Box adventure pack and I will put you all in a drawing to win Disciples...sound good?[/QUOTE]

Sounds awesome! Thanks!

Seriously... I'm always 5 minutes too late. While i'm always watching this thread. :wall:

Well, too bad.

well done everyone, weeeeelll done. :applause:

EDIT:
I will make an giveaway myself soon. In a few days i hope.

I seriously think Duckvader has already locked up the nomination for CAg Member of the year with his generosity. You my friend are an awesome member of this community.

[quote name='Fluxerian']
I will make an giveaway myself soon. In a few days i hope.[/QUOTE]

Sounds very good! :D

Thank you everyone for your kind words and I will take them all! It has been an honor to do this giveaway and it will continuing being an honor once this gets started up again! :D
(oh and sent all the PMs)

[quote name='Spyder187']I seriously think Duckvader has already locked up the nomination for CAg Member of the year with his generosity. You my friend are an awesome member of this community.[/QUOTE]

Indeed Man is a generous one

Basically I am finishing up a mega huge chapter of one of my crossover stories and some people have given me demands that I should finish up my other chapter of my other stories because to them they assume that I have deserted my fics. What they have to realize that writing a story takes a long while and I intend to make my stories long and great.

[quote name='Falcongamer']Basically I am finishing up a mega huge chapter of one of my crossover stories and some people have given me demands that I should finish up my other chapter of my other stories because to them they assume that I have deserted my fics. What they have to realize that writing a story takes a long while and I intend to make my stories long and great.[/QUOTE]

Oh man I completely agree with you...there is no way that you can just microwave a story and expect it to be short of a masterpiece...well I hope you enjoy finishing up your epic stories and others like them as well

[quote name='Duckvader']Hey everyone! How are you doing?[/QUOTE]
good afternoon, Im doing good, on my lunch, myself.

How you doing? :)
wendy+williams+how+you+do+ehh.gif

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_KI9gcT8Ag...IDmnw/s1600/wendy+williams+how+you+do+ehh.gif

[quote name='Duckvader']Well hello there what be new?[/QUOTE]

If the duck is up to it, I'll give him a bunch of codes to giveaway, taking first from the bunch what he wants of course. ;)

Send me a PM if you're interested Mr. Duck. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back