Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Free Clickr      09XIE-9WQQL-ERDQA

Free Pid          0BL4A-758W4-V266V

Daily Deal
75% off Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $4.99
75% off EA Racing Pack - $17.49 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
  • Need for Speed Undercover
  • Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
  • Need for Speed: Shift
  • Shift 2 Unleashed
[/customspoiler]

Weekend Deals
Up to 75% off Ubisoft Weekend

Play for FREE through Sunday at 1PM Pacific Time.
80% off Red Faction Guerrilla Steam Edition - $3.99
80% off Red Faction Collection - $11.99
80% off PAYDAY 2 - $5.99
80% off PAYDAY 2 - Four Pack - $17.99
75% off PAYDAY 2: GOTY Edition - $19.99
  • Select PAYDAY 2 DLC also on sale up to 80% off
66% off 'X' titles

Daily Deals
80% off Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (Steam) - $5.00
80% off Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - Four Pack (Steam) - $15.00

Paradox Interactive Week
Todays's Deal: Up to 75% Victoria games

SEGA Weekend Deals
Todays's Deal: 66% off Valkyria Chronicle (Steam) - $6.80

Weekly, Midweek and Weekend Deals
Ending 3/16
Up to 80% Anomaly games
40% off Endless Legend Classic Edition (Steam) - $20.99
40% off Endless Legend Emperor Pack (Steam) - $26.99

Ending 3/26
60% off Towers of Altrac - Epic Defense Battles (DRM Free/Steam) - $4.00

Ending 3/30
50% off Axis Game Factory's AGFPRO + Zombie FPS Player (Steam) - $15.00
50% off Axis Game Factory AGFPRO + Fantasy Side-Scroller Player (Steam) - $15.00

Prices listed do not take into account any available voucher.
60% off Towers of Altrac - Epic Defense Battles (Steam) - $3.99
Up to 75% off Square Enix titles
Best of Rezzed - Get 5 Games Free When you buy any Rezzed title. [customspoiler=Free Games List]
  • Click
  • PID
  • Rabbit Hole 3D
  • Rooms: The Main Building
  • Time Gentlemen Please! and Ben There Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack
[/customspoiler]
Current Voucher: 23% off H3U5TZ-9726D1-JIPSHC (Expires 3/13 1600 UTC)

Last edited by a moderator:
I spit on free gog games!!!

giphy.gif

I'm sorry to hear that, but "warning" if that was the meaning of their e-mail doesnt sound polite at all.

Why would they warn you for an error from them?
Hello,

We're writing about your order, No. 109-*************. You'll need to return the items to avoid the charges, detailed below, to your payment instrument (MasterCard ending in ****).

Details:

1 Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris + Season's Pass

Due Date: Apr 17, 2015

Charge Amount: $4.89

Shipping Amount: $0.00

Tax: $0.31

Total Principal: $4.89

Total Shipping: $0.00

Total: $5.20

For your convenience, we've created return labels you can use to return your items. To print them out, click on the links below and follow the instructions.

I'm at work so unable to contact them but I assume/hope/pray that this is just an automated bit just as if I had received a Playstation game or something and can be cleared up without me mailing an empty game box and slip of paper back to Amazon.

Hello,

We're writing about your order, No. 109-*************. You'll need to return the items to avoid the charges, detailed below, to your payment instrument (MasterCard ending in ****).

Details:

1 Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris + Season's Pass

Due Date: Apr 17, 2015

Charge Amount: $4.89

Shipping Amount: $0.00

Total Principal: $4.89

Total Shipping: $0.00

Total: $5.20

For your convenience, we've created return labels you can use to return your items. To print them out, click on the links below and follow the instructions.

I'm at work so unable to contact them but I assume/hope/pray that this is just an automated bit just as if I had received a Playstation game or something and can be cleared up without me mailing an empty game box and slip of paper back to Amazon.
It doesn't sound that bad. You ship the items back and get a free game. It's dumb that they want you to ship it back, but you did get a game out of it

Oh, I'll send the stuff back if they really want it.  They're actually "replacing" the game and sending a new copy although my optimism that it'll be the right product (w/ Season Pass) is rapidly fading.  I'd prefer that we can do this without me mailing back an empty box but, if not, well there's a mailbox right next to my usual Friday lunch haunt.

Just silly is all.  All I ever wanted was my LC&ToS+Season Pass!

One time Amazon shipped me the standard edition of Blazblue Calamity Trigger instead of the CE, and when I told them, they just let me keep it and shipped me another CE.

Only other Amazon snafu I can think of is when they shipped me a Halo 4 CE instead of Dead Rising 2: Zombrex Edition. Didn't bother reporting that one as the game was fairly recent.  :whistle2:

So, Watch_Dongs, yay or nay?
It's been $10 in Cesspool for the UPlay Version.

Given that alone: "No."

I'd say to wait for Steam-version to hit $10, if you have to have it on Steam.

The gameplay is great, if you ever wanted to mix an open-world GTA-style crime-game with cool hacking + stealth-elements. That stuff - yeah, it's an absolute blast; especially for the main quests.

Side-quests - those can be all over the place.

It's a damn shame that the story + character development in this game is heavily lacking something. That stuff is often predictable, cliche, under-developed, and disappointing.

I'll be jumping on it in a minute. What's the difference between the regular for 3.99 and gold edition for 5.99? Someone answer quick b4 they fix it
Standard Ed = AC4: Black Flag base-game only.

Gold Edition = AC4: Black Flag base-game + Season Pass (which has Adawale's Freedom Cry DLC) + some extra DLC's that you can only currently get with ONLY this Gold Edition (i.e. Aveline Missions):

Gold Edition

Extra Content included in Assassin's Creed® IV Black Flag™ Gold Edition:

• Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™ Season Pass: Gives you all-in-one access to a new 3+ hour single-player story featuring Adewale, an ex-slave turned Assassin, the exclusive Kraken Ship Pack, plus multiplayer characters and much more!
  • Captain Kenway's Legacy Pack: Golden Scimitars and Multiplayer Treasure Hunter Costume
  • The Trove of Mystery Pack: Iron Wheel & Astrolabe Relic
  • Pirates Bounty Pack: German Rapiers & Compass Relic
  • Sacrificed Secrets Pack: Dark and dangerous treasure-hunting mission on Sacrifice Island; Unlock Captain Drake's Dual Swords and Pistols, Picture, Title, and Relics
  • Hidden Mystery Pack: Adventurous treasure-hunting mission on Mystery Island; Unlock Stede Bonnet's Ship, Costumes and other MP items
  • Black Island Pack: Dark and dangerous treasure-hunting mission on Black Island; Unlock the Deadly Black Ship and Captain Morgan's Silver Flintlock Pistols, Costume, Picture, and Title
  • Aveline Pack: 60 minutes of additional gameplay featuring Aveline de Grandpré from Assassin's Creed III Liberation; Unlockable Aveline ship figurehead

It's been $10 in Cesspool for the UPlay Version.

Given that alone: "No."
I presume that's from Graphic card bundles or some glitch? I suppose it could drop lower during the summer sale but that's still another four months off. Some of the old(er) AC games are cheap but I have the feeling since I didn't care for FC3 I wouldn't care for AC3, either.

bread's done
Back