Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
"If something doesn't help with that, it will get dumped. Right now I'm more optimistic that this will be a win for authors and gamers, but we are always going to be data driven."

Data = $$$

Anyway, again, we've seen how responsive Valve has been to fixing Greenlight so they're obviously content to live with a shitty system for a long, long time as they "fix" it.

"If something doesn't help with that, it will get dumped. Right now I'm more optimistic that this will be a win for authors and gamers, but we are always going to be data driven."

Data = $$$

Anyway, again, we've seen how responsive Valve has been to fixing Greenlight so they're obviously content to live with a shitty system for a long, long time as they "fix" it.
They're running on Valve Time, obviously - which most definitely confirms that Half-Life 2: Episode 3 is still coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully they put some work into fixing it before they just scrap it altogether. Re-balance the profit share, tweak the User Agreements so modders have better control over their stuff, and make it easier to access mods that work only in tandem with each other. That kind of thing. Because modders should have some way to capitalize on their hard work. The current setup just isn't quite right.

It looks like CoD been hanging out w/ Deus Ex to me.
Funny thing about that.

https://twitter.com/DeusEx/status/591328359197462528

Edit: The Deus EX team is cool with the CoD team, it's just playful ribbing between game devs.

Hopefully they put some work into fixing it before they just scrap it altogether. Re-balance the profit share, tweak the User Agreements so modders have better control over their stuff, and make it easier to access mods that work only in tandem with each other. That kind of thing. Because modders should have some way to capitalize on their hard work. The current setup just isn't quite right.
I don't think turning Steam Workshop into a free-form Wild Wild West letting any mod go up for sale here is going to solve everything here. There needs to be way more regulation from either Valve; both the dev's & the publisher of the game; and/or all of those parties.

From possible legal issues galore to mods possibly becoming broken (likely from base-game updates) - this has already been a royal mess...and could get even worse.

Funny thing about that.

https://twitter.com/DeusEx/status/591328359197462528

Edit: The Deus EX team is cool with the CoD team, it's just playful ribbing between game devs.
I'm sure I'll end up buying both, when the prices are cheap enough to suit me.

I'm definitely way more interested in DE: Mankind Divided than Black Ops 3.

I still need to play COD: Ghosts + purchase COD: AW.

I'm falling behind here on my COD's.

didnt realize pr speak was considered interesting
Should have clarified. What's interesting is how this will all blow up in Valve's face once it becomes clear that they have exactly zero intention to actually do that and instead have plans to further control the mod market.

...And that's also the day you finally stop posting about me, trolling me, joking about me, insulting me, and anything else MysterD-related.
i thought we were friends
fuck both of you for not sending me an invite to your wedding.
Posted pics of Your babies
Toaster-art1.jpg

Nuuvem started checking paypal accounts for regional info a few days ago and has now started blacklisting VPN sites, so I guess the good times are coming to an end.

Some stuff like Batman Arkham Knight are still available to be sold internationally, but I don't know for how long.

Nuuvem started checking paypal accounts for regional info a few days ago and has now started blacklisting VPN sites, so I guess the good times are coming to an end.

Some stuff like Batman Arkham Knight are still available to be sold internationally, but I don't know for how long.
That's rather pointless. I assume you can create a new Paypal account in the proper region, send yourself a gifted amount, and then pay with your Paypal balance. And VPNs are only limited to the number of people who actually live in these countries, which is a lot. You can buy from anywhere in South America, and even spoof someone else's IP address.

Sounds like they need to stop what they're doing and realize trying to deter determined PC savants is a waste of time. Even if it did work, I'd say more than half of their sales are from foreigners, and they'd end up losing in the long run.

Dumbasses.

You morans really should double check what you're buying. Many people from my friend list have been buying the Thief booster dlcs separately. This is a mistake.. you can save 8 Metro Last Lights if you buy the Booster Bundle which can be found here.

I wouldn't suggest buying it to begin with, since it's cheat DLC.. but if you're going to buy it, do it the right way!

That's rather pointless. I assume you can create a new Paypal account in the proper region, send yourself a gifted amount, and then pay with your Paypal balance. And VPNs are only limited to the number of people who actually live in these countries, which is a lot. You can buy from anywhere in South America, and even spoof someone else's IP address.

Sounds like they need to stop what they're doing and realize trying to deter determined PC savants is a waste of time. Even if it did work, I'd say more than half of their sales are from foreigners, and they'd end up losing in the long run.

Dumbasses.
Then you risk Paypal banning you for having multiple accounts.

Hate to say I told ya so, but.. :bouncy:

Dumbasses.
PayPal will let you create multiple accounts, but you can't use it to pay, send, or receive money if you don't have a credit card or bank account attached to it (verified.) It's not against their TOS to have multiple accounts as long as they've all got different info attached to them and are used for legit reasons. What's against their TOS is using them to get around an eBay ban or such.

And I'm sorry. If you're using a VPN to buy a game, you're not their customer. If some companies are fine with Nuuvem selling the games worldwide at low prices without any restrictions then cool. If others aren't, that's also fine. That's why they only let people in Brazil and South America add the games to the cart without a VPN.

If you need a VPN to buy a game then you're not the kind of customer they want. Simple as that.

They'll probably ban all foreigners eventually and it's all thanks to VPN users.

Info taken from WGN website.

STEAM Key for FREE: Anomaly Korea

LPkSxwY.png
... I wonder if all the alts I created for the free Anomaly key will get one too.

Haeryung is easily the hottest one, but if you wanna be all racist about it because of Asian ladyboys then...

vDNVe6o.gif

Also, don't forget that anyone can post deals if they find them. Lurking and whining about there not being any newly-posted deals doesn't help at all. BRUTICIS.
To each their own I guess... I prefer a pretty face with big tits and a plump ass, you apparently enjoy ugly, anorexic chicks who may or may not have a trouser snake waiting to strike. It takes all sorts to make the world go around

You morans really should double check what you're buying. Many people from my friend list have been buying the Thief booster dlcs separately. This is a mistake.. you can save 8 Metro Last Lights if you buy the Booster Bundle which can be found here.

I wouldn't suggest buying it to begin with, since it's cheat DLC.. but if you're going to buy it, do it the right way!
I'm one of those morans. :dunce: I made the classic mistake of hitting ADD ALL DLC TO CART instead of scrolling down the page farther to see if there were a package deal. For the record, I went ahead and grabbed everything since the boosters were .19 and are optional during play. You never know when you're going to hit one of those rage-inducing levels in a game and .57 seemed like good insurance. So, in the end, I spent .08 more than I should have.

Don't let this happen to you! 8-[

i thought , since most of you guys put your desktop on top of a desk, the usb placement would not matter.
Mine's been on the floor since after college, I think. I don't have the desk space anymore, anyway. But yeah, I didn't even think of that; on top of the desk is the only way bottom USB would make sense.

Do us a favor and mark which ones you take or know are taken

BGLJV-MGJAE-V54C5

9M30J-CAK2A-Z2W6C

8J9CQ-MWTVN-ARHIW

62Y22-EIYW9-P22I0

DM3H2-PMF27-2I3JP

MDHBP-Y2CD3-2E7T6

6MQ2N-0G2ZE-WN0GW

47YDG-D8PWH-AEQBG

MXX90-WZVQA-YGT37

YIKKK-XRPAP-W3JJ2

7WAGB-DHGDN-QNHDE

DN3JJ-WJPMR-KW5C6

2DCC8-IZDAM-72KE3

F8RRK-3IIIH-VNR70

E4PDL-3G2WR-30KDF

QDN62-YFYXR-Z86KA

HG0XG-KFZ83-TTMIB

44BD7-45RF8-8NLCB

E65M7-X9GJI-E2ZPI

VR9Q6-YEAZV-GRR9K

35N20-JEXTK-MNMTA

BNL5A-0DV4I-Z3QK3

DIGGY-6IGCF-NHYCR

ZZ57R-55LJ8-TZBNE

KARRT-D6RMX-KPXDQ

QPG3T-XDKIG-8CXNZ

RG937-N06M5-8V0FK

YCQ6G-K96PI-07HZX

LZ3IA-G4BXH-DQ20P

MIKDR-RBF5F-0QC2G

27ELT-C2XFD-BQNNE

HC8GF-HV0HA-430B0

TG0XK-Z2YAF-HZ3H2

KTZKQ-CX6EN-I7LCZ

E6TNQ-JEX8G-0MDWN

Y7TWK-XPVR4-JF4R3

YIBDX-882L2-TQVPJ

LAMXZ-Y4R2V-FWLLQ

JVR5X-CGTQW-0CH08

28XR5-QPZEQ-KCZHT

VX85K-NGJBZ-QLNCQ

Y68Z7-8VN6Q-DK3NN

BBX68-Q3Q05-PZVJ2

8IC9G-MQHYK-CWREA

E0CCW-3LPNF-WHLI2

G7E53-9HNRM-DWC9N

FVEQ6-YFVRQ-IB8ZQ

XTYYK-9X7KH-0FIQI

WEM4T-FCYVW-M35E3

Z6MNW-JXQZL-QDX4G

Took FVEQ6-YFVRQ-IB8ZQ , thanks :D

BGLJV-MGJAE-V54C5

9M30J-CAK2A-Z2W6C

8J9CQ-MWTVN-ARHIW

62Y22-EIYW9-P22I0

DM3H2-PMF27-2I3JP

MDHBP-Y2CD3-2E7T6

6MQ2N-0G2ZE-WN0GW

47YDG-D8PWH-AEQBG

MXX90-WZVQA-YGT37

YIKKK-XRPAP-W3JJ2

7WAGB-DHGDN-QNHDE

DN3JJ-WJPMR-KW5C6

2DCC8-IZDAM-72KE3

F8RRK-3IIIH-VNR70

E4PDL-3G2WR-30KDF

QDN62-YFYXR-Z86KA

HG0XG-KFZ83-TTMIB

44BD7-45RF8-8NLCB

E65M7-X9GJI-E2ZPI

VR9Q6-YEAZV-GRR9K

35N20-JEXTK-MNMTA

BNL5A-0DV4I-Z3QK3

DIGGY-6IGCF-NHYCR

ZZ57R-55LJ8-TZBNE

KARRT-D6RMX-KPXDQ

QPG3T-XDKIG-8CXNZ

RG937-N06M5-8V0FK

YCQ6G-K96PI-07HZX

LZ3IA-G4BXH-DQ20P

MIKDR-RBF5F-0QC2G

27ELT-C2XFD-BQNNE

HC8GF-HV0HA-430B0

TG0XK-Z2YAF-HZ3H2

KTZKQ-CX6EN-I7LCZ

E6TNQ-JEX8G-0MDWN

Y7TWK-XPVR4-JF4R3

YIBDX-882L2-TQVPJ

LAMXZ-Y4R2V-FWLLQ

JVR5X-CGTQW-0CH08

28XR5-QPZEQ-KCZHT

VX85K-NGJBZ-QLNCQ

Y68Z7-8VN6Q-DK3NN

BBX68-Q3Q05-PZVJ2

8IC9G-MQHYK-CWREA

E0CCW-3LPNF-WHLI2

G7E53-9HNRM-DWC9N

FVEQ6-YFVRQ-IB8ZQ

XTYYK-9X7KH-0FIQI

WEM4T-FCYVW-M35E3

Z6MNW-JXQZL-QDX4G

BGLJV-MGJAE-V54C5

9M30J-CAK2A-Z2W6C

8J9CQ-MWTVN-ARHIW

62Y22-EIYW9-P22I0

DM3H2-PMF27-2I3JP

MDHBP-Y2CD3-2E7T6

6MQ2N-0G2ZE-WN0GW

47YDG-D8PWH-AEQBG

MXX90-WZVQA-YGT37

YIKKK-XRPAP-W3JJ2

7WAGB-DHGDN-QNHDE

DN3JJ-WJPMR-KW5C6

2DCC8-IZDAM-72KE3

F8RRK-3IIIH-VNR70

E4PDL-3G2WR-30KDF

QDN62-YFYXR-Z86KA

HG0XG-KFZ83-TTMIB

44BD7-45RF8-8NLCB

E65M7-X9GJI-E2ZPI

VR9Q6-YEAZV-GRR9K

35N20-JEXTK-MNMTA

BNL5A-0DV4I-Z3QK3

DIGGY-6IGCF-NHYCR

ZZ57R-55LJ8-TZBNE

KARRT-D6RMX-KPXDQ

QPG3T-XDKIG-8CXNZ

RG937-N06M5-8V0FK

YCQ6G-K96PI-07HZX

LZ3IA-G4BXH-DQ20P

MIKDR-RBF5F-0QC2G

27ELT-C2XFD-BQNNE

HC8GF-HV0HA-430B0

TG0XK-Z2YAF-HZ3H2

KTZKQ-CX6EN-I7LCZ

E6TNQ-JEX8G-0MDWN

Y7TWK-XPVR4-JF4R3

YIBDX-882L2-TQVPJ

LAMXZ-Y4R2V-FWLLQ

JVR5X-CGTQW-0CH08

28XR5-QPZEQ-KCZHT

VX85K-NGJBZ-QLNCQ

Y68Z7-8VN6Q-DK3NN

BBX68-Q3Q05-PZVJ2

8IC9G-MQHYK-CWREA

E0CCW-3LPNF-WHLI2

G7E53-9HNRM-DWC9N

FVEQ6-YFVRQ-IB8ZQ

XTYYK-9X7KH-0FIQI

WEM4T-FCYVW-M35E3

Z6MNW-JXQZL-QDX4G
looks like all are taken, I tried about 10 before I gave up

To each their own I guess... I prefer a pretty face with big tits and a plump ass, you apparently enjoy ugly, anorexic chicks who may or may not have a trouser snake waiting to strike. It takes all sorts to make the world go around
Oh, good, don't let replying to my post take away from your time masturbating to Melissa McCarthy. I want you to enjoy your life as an ignorant, racist, shallow asshole whose ideal woman is the female version of the Stay-Puft Man.

And I'm sorry. If you're using a VPN to buy a game, you're not their customer. If some companies are fine with Nuuvem selling the games worldwide at low prices without any restrictions then cool. If others aren't, that's also fine. That's why they only let people in Brazil and South America add the games to the cart without a VPN.

If you need a VPN to buy a game then you're not the kind of customer they want. Simple as that.
Regardless of if they want us or not, we are paying them OUR money. We ARE their customers. I'm not donating my money to a Brazilian kid hoping that he'll go to the site himself and reward me by using every cent to buy me the game I want. By banning everyone except those in South America, their sales figures will go down.

Regardless of if they want us or not, we are paying them OUR money.
And they have every right to choose to not sell ANYTHING to you. Or me. Or anyone outside of Brazil.

And yet they do. And that's awesome. But if they want to stop, or are forced to stop, then we can't do anything about it.

And they have every right to choose to not sell ANYTHING to you.
Obviously, anyone has that right at any time. But if you wanted to buy a game from me that I paid 20 cents for for $4 (Transcripted, Cryostasis), refusing to sell it to you means that I get less money. Are you not getting the point that I'm making? How big would Indie Gala be if they had restricted their key reselling to Italy? What if Get Games only sold to the UK? It's about a company handicapping themselves by restricting profits, not about the ethics of providing misleading information to make a purchase.

Obviously, anyone has that right at any time. But if you wanted to buy a game from me that I paid 20 cents for for $4 (Transcripted, Cryostasis), refusing to sell it to you means that I get less money. Are you not getting the point that I'm making? How big would Indie Gala be if they had restricted their key reselling to Italy? What if Get Games only sold to the UK? It's about a company handicapping themselves by restricting profits, not about the ethics of providing misleading information to make a purchase.
Pretty sure its the Publisher restricting Nuuvem from selling outside its intended territory.

Sometimes in the "Grown-up world" people sign business contracts dictating what they can and cannot do, and companies have to show they are working to follow that contact.

It's about a company handicapping themselves by restricting profits, not about the ethics of providing misleading information to make a purchase.
Oh, I get what you're saying. But why does that matter to you so much? Again. It's their call. No amount of message board posts or internet outrage will change their still-hypothetical decision. If they choose, or are forced, to kill their profits then what can we do? Nothing. Except maybe move on to another store, or wait for the next megaglitch.

bread's done
Back