Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
RollingSkull and rsmobile both banned within a few days of each other. Why is everyone getting banned? What the hell is going on?
Need Bruticis unbanned too, I'm wondering where I should file a complaint.*

*Complaints naturally being sent in the form of a brick thrown through a window with a frowny face drawn on.

On the topic of videogames, sounds like Descent 1 and 2 are gonna get yanked from Steam if anyone wants to grab those +1s while they're available. The source comes, like all bad things, from GoG.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/descent_12_descent_3_removed_from_sale/post142

Final Fantasy IX coming to Steam and smartphones: http://www.jp.square-enix.com/ff9/en/

I expected it since the game was bound to get an ios/android port eventually. Just not this soon :whee:
tumblr_nd0rqcDk4P1rwkjc8o6_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I had actually talked myself into buying The Crew Complete in the winter sale as long as it was as cheap as it was in the last sale and this time it isn't on sale at all.  Fine Ubi, I don't need your game anyway.  

I didn't bother getting the Umihara games despite them being on my definite buy list before the sale.  I have played all but one of them before and could track that one down on another platform so whatever.  I need to stop caring about grabbing every game I am remotely interested in on Steam and actually playing some of the ones I own anyway.   Of course I say this while having several packs and a dozen or so single games sitting in my Steam cart while I ponder hitting the purchase button.  

I had actually talked myself into buying The Crew Complete in the winter sale as long as it was as cheap as it was in the last sale and this time it isn't on sale at all. Fine Ubi, I don't need your game anyway.
The Crew Complete is $16.23 on Nuveem (the Amazon glitch was $15). Its supposed to end yesterday but someone over there renew the sale again due to "popular" request.

Ubisoft needs your money, I guess

btw, does anyone here remember if $3.75 is the lowest Call of Juarez: Gunslinger goes?

is that what happened to FFIV, V and VI on Steam?
There is no mobile "port" of Final Fantasy IX. It didn't even get ported to PCs.

So unless they want to do a proper remaster from the ground up, it's going to have to be a PS1 emulated version. And Squeenix is stingy as fuck, so they'll probably go with DotEmu... who'll just steal someone else's emulation like they always do.

I had actually talked myself into buying The Crew Complete in the winter sale as long as it was as cheap as it was in the last sale and this time it isn't on sale at all. Fine Ubi, I don't need your game anyway
I didn't bother getting the Umihara games despite them being on my definite buy list before the sale. I have played all but one of them before and could track that one down on another platform so whatever. I need to stop caring about grabbing every game I am remotely interested in on Steam and actually playing some of the ones I own anyway. Of course I say this while having several packs and a dozen or so single games sitting in my Steam cart while I ponder hitting the purchase button.
i read on the steam forum, there is alot of matchmaking issues, unless u are getting it to play solo, then go ahead.

otherwise, get project cars if u want a good multiplayer experience

[strike]Does anyone need a Talos Principle coupon? Expires in a few hours and I'm not gonna use mine. I think you need mobile authorization on to receive it though.[/strike]

Gone to Fox

Does anyone need a Talos Principle coupon? Expires in a few hours and I'm not gonna use mine. I think you need mobile authorization on to receive it though.
Boo, I would take it but no mobile authorization. You could gift the game to me with coupon? And then Flowette will pay you. He owes me.

It's funny cuz I was joking to SSP about how Alien Isolation would probably be in it (before the leak was posted). He said he didn't want it, and I think he subscribed today. Now I'm curious if it'll be the best thing in the bundle, or the worst.

You'll be missing on TF2-items, tho.
Not worth much now anyway.

I pre-ordered Alien bc it was still able to be gotten via the Russians. The TF2 items ended up making me more than I paid (8 keys) as I lucked out and was one of the first to put them on the market. Got like $12 a piece for each of the 4 items.

As for the DLC, I got the Digital Deluxe thing of the game that came with the season pass and the DLC from the 79 film and while I loved the base game (15 hours for one playthrough) and picked it as my GOTY last year, I havent touched the DLC at all. The DLC has gotten decent reviews, but its just challenge maps. I did play through the DLC of the 1979 film (Last Survivor and Crew Expendable) and while I was impressed with it from a technical POV, it just wasn't much fun.

Here's my lengthy as hell review of the game from over a year ago:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/zerbaderb/recommended/214490

We need to get MysterD banned.

Frankly, I'd settle for having his gif posting privileges revoked, but I don't think that's an option.

Hmm someone in a separate thread said Humble ran out of Umikasawasa trilogy keys. At $30 no less.

Supposedly Humble claims they will get more keys but that seems suspect.

Hmm someone in a separate thread said Humble ran out of Umikasawasa trilogy keys. At $30 no less.

Supposedly Humble claims they will get more keys but that seems suspect.
Yeah, it's probably automated.

I suppose they could send separate keys.

But no way I'm paying 28€ real money for this crap!

bread's done
Back