Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
So not only do I have a large amount of delisted games but the entire set from a delisted "developer". I doubt we will see a Paranautical Activity style comeback. These guys are gone.

Would I be correct in saying that Digital Homicide's strategy was to release as much recycled shit as possible, continuously do giveaways or sell games for very little (in bundles), watch +1ers and idlers flood the market with cheap cards, and profit from all the transaction fees?

I got mostly garbage, but Time Gentlemen, Please is pretty good. Help yourselves.

TGPANDBTDTDOUBLEPACK:RYM0D-YWEBF-PIBNN

AIRGUARDIANS:JZFEZ-KY8NW-F2X7H

THELEGENDOFCANDLEWIND:2HHCP-ZTKZ0-XB9JN

ETHANMETEORHUNTER:HF0F6-DXH2E-KIR7F

LEGENDARY:5A2W9-NRIYL-LEQYE

OCEANCITYRACING:AEI4Q-KY2DF-XN6D8

ROCKNROLLDEFENSE:9RKN6-2PYH5-ICAJ0

I got mostly garbage, but Time Gentlemen, Please is pretty good. Help yourselves.

TGPANDBTDTDOUBLEPACK:RYM0D-YWEBF-PIBNN

AIRGUARDIANS:JZFEZ-KY8NW-F2X7H

THELEGENDOFCANDLEWIND:2HHCP-ZTKZ0-XB9JN

ETHANMETEORHUNTER:HF0F6-DXH2E-KIR7F

LEGENDARY:5A2W9-NRIYL-LEQYE

OCEANCITYRACING:AEI4Q-KY2DF-XN6D8

ROCKNROLLDEFENSE:9RKN6-2PYH5-ICAJ0
Thank you for Rock n Roll Defense.

So I wanna bitch about how Bioshock is giving me unncessary +1's for the remastered versions... but I didn't get a +1 for it yet. I don't see it in my profile, but I do have it. Whats up that?

Edit: Also, anyone know if these are actually good remasters? Did they screw anything up?

Last edited by a moderator:
So I wanna bitch about how Bioshock is giving me unncessary +1's for the remastered versions... but I didn't get a +1 for it yet. I don't see it in my profile, but I do have it. Whats up that?

Edit: Also, anyone know if these are actually good remasters? Did they screw anything up?
Bioshock Remastered PC versions have lack of graphical options (in-game) + a bunch of other issues.

RockPaperShotgun - https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/09/16/bioshock-remastered-fixes/

Kotaku - http://kotaku.com/bioshock-remastered-has-issues-on-pc-1786741537

Polygon - http://www.polygon.com/2016/9/16/12942684/bioshock-remastered-pc-issues-fix

RPS article talks about some of the modding + fixing you can do to the game-options via the actual game-files INI's, since this is still an Unreal Engine game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgPAjckMGpY

In that case, just buy/use a steam key and you'll see the count jump.

I was thinking the Bioshock upgrade was not that big of a deal till I watched the video. My memory of the game was it looking a lot more like the remaster. 

Original Bioshock has some problem where it doesn't like my sound drivers, the remaster works but it locked up on a menu and I lost all my progress. I'll try again with 2025 version if it's free

ss_0c7e4bfe2a8f1309f4d7aad20d978a376f07a23f.1920x1080.jpg

So much sadness.  y i do dis?

TGPANDBTDTDOUBLEPACK:IK743-WAM0Q-TFJ4W

TGPANDBTDTDOUBLEPACK:pJCGK-WTTZF-KI0BP

FLYANDDESTROY:TLVP3-FQ4C5-ZRP2P

AIRGUARDIANS:9CJB2-WJRGI-TR5PZ

THELEGENDOFCANDLEWIND:6YRZR-TLZA0-ZPRX6

HOVENTHESAGESSPINEL:VWKD4-B2ZAN-9BD0X

SKYWARDCOLLAPSE:HQTQD-QJ8WA-TMI58

INSECTICIDE:Q55MI-FRAHN-WJ5WG

GRAVI:EN7GW-T7VPA-C8Y7A

BUNKERTHEUNDERGROUNDGAME:3RKWD-CPKKF-K3H9F

ROCKNROLLDEFENSE:MRQJY-A2VQM-WMDJY

So much sadness. y i do dis?

TGPANDBTDTDOUBLEPACK:IK743-WAM0Q-TFJ4W

TGPANDBTDTDOUBLEPACK:pJCGK-WTTZF-KI0BP

FLYANDDESTROY:TLVP3-FQ4C5-ZRP2P

AIRGUARDIANS:9CJB2-WJRGI-TR5PZ

THELEGENDOFCANDLEWIND:6YRZR-TLZA0-ZPRX6

HOVENTHESAGESSPINEL:VWKD4-B2ZAN-9BD0X

SKYWARDCOLLAPSE:HQTQD-QJ8WA-TMI58

INSECTICIDE:Q55MI-FRAHN-WJ5WG

GRAVI:EN7GW-T7VPA-C8Y7A

BUNKERTHEUNDERGROUNDGAME:3RKWD-CPKKF-K3H9F

ROCKNROLLDEFENSE:MRQJY-A2VQM-WMDJY
I took those two. Thanks.

Laundry list of replies:

Digital Homicide: Haha!

LEGO Marvel Avengers Deal: Me love you long time

Bioshock Remastered: goddamn... was there ever a cooler looking game locale than Rapture?

That's almost as good as mine.

vXgDswY.png
You got a gtx 1080 titan?!

That makes my GTX 1070 look like trash now.

On an another note, my dual 6 pin to 8 pin adapter will be here in 24 hours

My next adventure, become a furry like SonicFox and win MKX tournaments. I'm really suprise our in-house furries aren't top tournament players like him.

ZWqPDrF.jpg

Son of a fuck. do I actually have to wishlist videos on Steam? I mean I already own all the Mario Bros. Animated series on DVD but damn.

I think I would beat tebow's hours played numbers with this. Do they track watch time on Steam?

You got a gtx 1080 titan?!

That makes my GTX 1070 look like trash now.

On an another note, my dual 6 pin to 8 pin adapter will be here in 24 hours

Next adventure, become a furry like SonicFox and win MKX tournaments. I'm really suprise our in-house furries aren't top tournament players like him.

ZWqPDrF.jpg
Too busy yiffing.

Can anyone confirm they received a "Pay What You Want for Space Engineers" email that links to the game for sale at $6 for a Steam or fuck ing Desura key...

That's not what I wanted to pay and I didn't know there was a drm free version or am I just donating anything $5.99 and under?
Yeah, but I didn't read it, since it was in a humble monthly.
OK, I just read it and it does say that but when I try to pay what I want, they want $6.84. I wanted to pay 50 cents. So pass.

It is in general play style and controls. You don't really capture outposts permanently but you have the same "map with bunches of side missions" thing going on and the same WB Mad Max/Batman combat (only with a sword).

The main SoM schtick is the Orc Captains who have individual names and sets of strengths and weaknesses. As you defeat them, others move in to take their place and, if you die, they grow stronger. Plus you need to kill them several times before they're actually dead so you'll defeat a guy and see him looking all scarred or something later and with a new skill or two. They also "remember" you so, if you beat up a guy while riding a caragor the first time and fight him on foot the second, he'll say something like "No caragor this time? Just easier to kill you" or attempting a combat finisher on a guy who became immune will have him mock you with "Thought I'd forgotten that move?", etc.

I don't like combat as much as in Mad Max because it's easy to get swamped by orcs adding into the fight until you're in a sea of twenty opponents and forced to use run-and-strike tactics that take forever. Mad Max's "big" fights were only 5-7 guys so you could enjoy it but it's hard to fight effectively when you're neck deep in orcs.

So I've been playing SoM for about 5 hours now, and I'd agree with the above assessments. I don't know anything about Mad Max because I don't have it/haven't messed with it, but the combat in SoM feels VERY similar to an Arkham game, right down to the hit streak counter, finishing moves, and guys with shields who have to be attacked from behind. I also agree with Syntax that the combat can be a slog at times because in a crowd of 20-30 orcs, it can be hard even to see what you're doing, and knocking off mobs while you're trying to complete an objective can grow tedious (also rather like an Arkham game). I have mixed feelings about the Nemesis system. It seems like a clever idea on its face, but getting killed by the same orc over and over is actually pretty annoying after a while (or maybe I just suck--it could be that too).

Personally, I'm a sucker for something that says here's some Batman combat in a Lord of the Rings game, so on balance, I'm enjoying it. However, I may vanish down the Witcher 3 black hole again once I get the expansions in a few weeks. . . .

Did you ever pick up the new KoF? Everyone at my fighting game community is hype about it.
I don't have any consoles, so no. I'm waiting for SNK to stop being dumb (or Sony's exclusivity contract to run out, whatever) and release it on Steam.

I also agree with Syntax that the combat can be a slog at times because in a crowd of 20-30 orcs, it can be hard even to see what you're doing, and knocking off mobs while you're trying to complete an objective can grow tedious (also rather like an Arkham game). I have mixed feelings about the Nemesis system. It seems like a clever idea on its face, but getting killed by the same orc over and over is actually pretty annoying after a while (or maybe I just suck--it could be that too).
Part of why I liked Mad Max better was because you could actually concentrate on your moves and use the cool finishers. In SoM, once you get into an ocean of orcs, you're pretty much just spamming the mouse and can't use the finishers because you'll always be interrupted. You do get some tricks to help later on such as an AoE damage/stun and a sword ability to spam execution moves (actually you can get that from the start with the DLC runes) but it can still be annoying.

The orc captains can be hit or miss. Sometimes you get one that you can do a stealth takedown on and it's ridiculously easy. Once I had a guy who was immune to both melee AND ranged and I could only hurt him when my sword was on fire -- but the only way to light my sword was via combat streaks and he was immune to melee. So I can to fight other orcs until it ignited, then rush him until I got hit and lost the streak, fight more orcs to light it, etc. That was obnoxious.

Anyway, my criticisms are really pretty mild. I was playing the game regularly until I got into Homefront: Revolution and will return to SoM once I liberate Philadelphia.

So, how's the liberation of Philadelphia going? Are you still enjoying HF:TR?
So far so good. Game got a lot tougher once I hit some zone filled with poison gas (Lombard Red). A lot more enemies, and tougher. With more of those tracked drone cars. Looks as though I need to finish this and two other zones for the game though I don't know how long that is in real time.

Been clearing each zone, doing the outposts, killing the snipers, etc versus just running through the plot.

So far so good. Game got a lot tougher once I hit some zone filled with poison gas (Lombard Red). A lot more enemies, and tougher. With more of those tracked drone cars. Looks as though I need to finish this and two other zones for the game though I don't know how long that is in real time.

Been clearing each zone, doing the outposts, killing the snipers, etc versus just running through the plot.
Oh, was that the green-filled foggy area? Kind of reminded me of STALKER a bit and all.

bread's done
Back