Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I demand a recount.
giphy.gif

Good news people! Now everyone can get a copy of Bloody Boobs without it showing up on your Steam feed. This eliminates the chance of it coming back to haunt you when you want to serve on the Supreme Court in the future.

Fanatical's Dollar Carnage Bundle

Bloody Boobs

SharpShooter3D
Goodbye My King
Watch This!
Crazy Oafish Ultra Blocks: Big Sale
Crystal City
AuroraRL
Dispatcher

all for $1. Which is coincidentally how much my father loaned me when I started my billion dollar empire, because I am a self made cat. I paid him back, with interest of course, the very next day.
The Bros have played this and highly recommend it (RIP Bah) . This embodies everything the bros looks for in a game night. I miss those days, and then pubg happened.

So, how many more games will pull this stunt of:
"Want to eliminate the grind completely? Buy the $10 DLC."
Nothing new. Sleeping Dogs had all that xp and faction for sale as DLC, Saints Row the Third had that vampire DLC that made the game into Easy Mode to the point where people demanded a way to turn it off, there's countless games that sell skill boosters, etc.

HAHAHAH SUCKS TO BE ALL THE SUPERHOT VOTERS, GOT THE GAME I WANTED

now to wait until i get it on steam to play it

at which point it will sit in my backlog for 2 more years before i actually play it

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the chances SW2 is going to be monthly'd tomorrow?
It seems more likely that it gets monthly'd before Divinity Original Sin 1 does. That particular game has been dodging bundles with excellent precision. I have a hunch Hard Reset Redux will end up as tomorrow's reveal, given that Pathologic Classic HD was also on deep discount on Steam prior to being revealed in a Monthly, and that they have the same publisher.

Since idle master has been down for a few months anyone have a good easy to use alternative?
Idle Master Extended

It's basically the original IM plus a "fast mode" that rapidly cycles through games to trigger drops from "the glitch."

I've been using it for a few weeks and it's a godsend. I had a long gestating idle backlog (150+ cards) but now I'm down to 5 drops.

It seems more likely that it gets monthly'd before Divinity Original Sin 1 does. That particular game has been dodging bundles with excellent precision. I have a hunch Hard Reset Redux will end up as tomorrow's reveal, given that Pathologic Classic HD was also on deep discount on Steam prior to being revealed in a Monthly, and that they have the same publisher.
Larian doesn't need to bundle its RPGs; they get universal rave reviews, so they don't even discount the newer ones very much during big sales. It's a tactic that's worked for them so far, so I don't see them changing their minds in the near future.

Hard Reset Redux, really? It's pretty old and the original version was bundled several times. I'll be disappointed if your prognostication is accurate.

Idle Master Extended

It's basically the original IM plus a "fast mode" that rapidly cycles through games to trigger drops from "the glitch."

I've been using it for a few weeks and it's a godsend. I had a long gestating idle backlog (150+ cards) but now I'm down to 5 drops.
Yeah I've been using that after I found out about it. Would have stuck to using ASF but it not having a GUI and Archi's refusual to implement features like fast mode was getting tiring.

You guys just don't know as much as Archi.  If you were a tenth as smart as Archi you would see his decisions are the best for steam idling.

There are really 2 reasons to use archi, 1) you dont want people to see you idling stuff (I dont know if IM extended now hides it or not, if so it eliminates this reason) 2) You can run it on something other than windows. For me #2 is a big one because I can just run archi on a server at home where it wakes up every 30min, checks for cards, idles, and then dies, so I dont have to do anything to idle cards, but if you're not running it in some scriptable way then this doesnt matter for you either

That and when i tried to use IME a couple weeks ago it just wouldnt login for me, so I couldnt use it at all, even manually copying the cookie out of chrome and what not

tldr; asf is only really useful if you dont want to be seen idling or need to run on something besides windows, otherwise use IME

Why has 7 Days to Die been in alpha for two years? That seems like a sign that the developers aren't all that interested in finishing it.

Can't say I am a fan of the Overwatch monthly. Primarily because I already own Overwatch. This month seems solid though. Sold Hitman and 7 days for enough to pay for it.

Why has 7 Days to Die been in alpha for two years? That seems like a sign that the developers aren't all that interested in finishing it.
It's been in EA for 5 years. From reviews, it looks like the devs only do big updates yearly. I haven't played it in a long time but it was fine when I played. Poorly optimized and with bugs, but fun for what it is.

It's been in EA for 5 years. From reviews, it looks like the devs only do big updates yearly. I haven't played it in a long time but it was fine when I played. Poorly optimized and with bugs, but fun for what it is.
Yea I don't know if the devs are ever going to finish it (for some reason I thought they did when it released on consoles), and I haven't played it in a long time either, but even if the devs had abandoned it at that point it is still a worthwhile game if you are into the survival genre. Although in my opinion it a bit more grindy and focused on base building vs. exploration than some other survival games.

I totally forgot today was Humble Monthly day (I am now a console peasant been playing on my PS4 pro)

anyway, better late than never?

Humble Monthly October

Dungeons III

Hidden Folks

Overwatch (blizzard.net key)

American Truck Simulator

Gremlins Inc.

We Were Here Too

Old Man's Journey

Wandersong (sneak peek)

Ollie and Bollie's Outdoor Estate (humble exclusive)

+ 50% off coupon for American Truck Simulator - New Mexico and 10% off Oregon

Next Month...

Hollow Knight

Hitman: The Complete First Season

7 Days To Die

And here is my code for American Truck Simulator 

**Q30-ZZ666-XAYJX

** = the middle two number/letter (s) of a star wars droid

It's like a 20 minute demo...so I doubt that will happen.
Yeah, it's the same thing they did with Hollow Knight a year and a half back. I remember that sneak peak being fantastic, got me to buy the game within a week of its release. I'd love to see this kind of thing more often so long as it continues to not take up the spot of a full game in the bundle.

Last time I played it, you can opt to download beta patches through steam. I really liked that way of patching for EA games over dailies huge updates on the main building (ark, I'm looking at you)

x-post from the Japanese Niche Games thread:

Hentai Rape Puzzle is on sale for 40% off on Steam right now through October 11th -- $0.59. It contains "Nudism, Sexual content, Sadomasochism, and Snuff".

x-post from the Japanese Niche Games thread:

Hentai Rape Puzzle is on sale for 40% off on Steam right now through October 11th -- $0.59. It contains "Nudism, Sexual content, Sadomasochism, and Snuff".
One of these days they'll release a perfect game. One that features all the nudism, sadomasochism, and snuff without any of the indecent sexual content.

bread's done
Back