Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
So there was a Volcanoids giveaway but the website was so fucked by the traffic that registration (which involves several separate steps for some reason) was nearly impossible.

Well, if South Park: TFBW can be 90% off, then I guess the next step could be Stick of Truth at 90% off maybe...?

Stick of Truth has been Humbled Monthly'd once, so it could wind-up in a bundle - https://isthereanydeal.com/game/southparkstickoftruth/info/

Either way, I made the double South Park sacrifice from UPLAY - bought Stick of Truth and TFBW Gold.

And used a 20% off coupon from UPLAY to stick on top of it, making it $12 after all was said and done.
TFBW is 90% off right now? When does the sale end? Seems like a trap before it appears in the monthly tomorrow. Or perhaps as the early reveal for next month.

TFBW is 90% off right now? When does the sale end? Seems like a trap before it appears in the monthly tomorrow. Or perhaps as the early reveal for next month.
Ubisoft games being an early reveal is more likely than them showing up as surprises. The discount does point towards it showing up at some point. I think Watch Dogs 2 is a possibility also, given how many times its been discounted lately (And bundling could serve as Watch Dogs Legion promo). But Ubisoft isn't likely to give people a complete edition of their games in a Monthly.

Fire Pro Wrestling World 70% off ($9) and free weekend

0d0e67c059ca2127fedb515b92f0a85a681df8d4_hq.gif

Fire Pro Wrestling World 70% off ($9) and free weekend

0d0e67c059ca2127fedb515b92f0a85a681df8d4_hq.gif
Nice @ the deal for the base-game.

Of course, I wish the two important NJPW DLC's were cheaper (especially the NJPW Juniors DLC).

BTW, Naito is awesome and I love his Destino finisher (Somersault Reverse DDT).

Also, Jon Moxley (AKA Dean Ambrose, who left WWE) beat Juice Robinson for IWGP US Belt w/ his new Death Rider finisher (which is a mix of Finn's Bloody Sunday and Dean's Dirty Deeds #2 / Butterfly DDT - a Lifting Butterfly DDT basically).

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a thread for selling PC codes or trading? I got a code for World War Z but I don’t play PC games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So a rumored Starcraft FPS has been cancelled in favor of Derpablo 4 and... Overwatch 2?  Sorry to anyone who bought loot boxes in Overwatch 1!

I remember when I first read about the "cess pool" and wondered what it was... was it a thread?  was it a different site?

EDIT:

In case anyone didn't know... there are 3 new episodes of Black Mirror.

Unless it’s using the 3.5 ruleset with plenty of splatbook support, it absolutely isn’t the adaptation I want.
Read somewhere it was 5e. (Which makes sense, I cannot think of a D&D game that released that wasn't using current rules.)

Warhammer: Chaosbane; Just finished act one, took over 4 hours I would assume closer to 5 hours, the boss battle for the end of Act 1 was truly amazing and very, very challenging. Honestly, I had heard the boss battles were good but I wasn't expecting it to be that good.

They have a new patch (fixes) and new end game mode coming out soon.

Again. I remember they had a project of the same kind back then. Code name was "ghost" if my memory is right.
Yeah, "Ghost" was cancelled a long time ago (pre WoW; Burning Crusade because there's an easter-egg about its cancellation in one of the zones). Can't remember if it was an FPS or not.

Yeah, "Ghost" was cancelled a long time ago (pre WoW; Burning Crusade because there's an easter-egg about its cancellation in one of the zones). Can't remember if it was an FPS or not.
The intro cinematic and gameplay videos are on youtube. Twas a shame they cancelled it.

pillars of eternity 2 obsidian edition is down to 30 bucks on gog.  That seems like an OK price but I still havent finished part 1 yet.  Shouldn't I at least beat part 1 before overpaying for part 2?  it will be under 20 bucks or under 15 soon enough right?

pillars of eternity 2 obsidian edition is down to 30 bucks on gog. That seems like an OK price but I still havent finished part 1 yet. Shouldn't I at least beat part 1 before overpaying for part 2? it will be under 20 bucks or under 15 soon enough right?
A number of us have pillaged walmart in-store where they (still) have Deadfire for $10. Still lots in stock in my area, worth checking out
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=640065776

I've been waiting for Pillars 1 complete to get marked down lower than $20 so I can do the "complete your bundle" thing on steam.

A number of us have pillaged walmart in-store where they (still) have Deadfire for $10.
Yep, I got mine there for $10, not too long ago.

Also got the original PoE that cheap, too (from a CAG'ers that bought it at Wally's) a while ago - and still got that backlogged too.

Ain't got around to buying PoE 1 Expansion Pass either.

pillars of eternity 2 obsidian edition is down to 30 bucks on gog. That seems like an OK price but I still havent finished part 1 yet. Shouldn't I at least beat part 1 before overpaying for part 2? it will be under 20 bucks or under 15 soon enough right?
Yes, absolutely play through POE before POE2. Not only do the story and many of the characters carry over, your actions in the first game have a decent amount of influence over the second game.

I don't know what that means. Where is a helpful CAG with a translation?
In D&D Halflings get to re-roll their 1's (critical failures). A Sorc-Adin is a particularly powerful D&D build where you basically "penny" in for a couple of lvls of Paladin so you get access to plate, and then use their stuff to build a Sorceror that can wear plate. (or you spec in the other way for a sorc to get some extra casting spells that the paladin then calls on to use their smite ability with)

Here ya go: "Nerd can play a Nerd Nerd Nerd with the Nerd Nerd"
In D&D Halflings get to re-roll their 1's (critical failures). A Sorc-Adin is a particularly powerful D&D build where you basically "penny" in for a couple of lvls of Paladin so you get access to plate, and then use their stuff to build a Sorceror that can wear plate. (or you spec in the other way for a sorc to get some extra casting spells that the paladin then calls on to use their smite ability with)
Thank you both. Unfortunately it only counts if it's formatted like Google Translate.

Also, yeah - NERD!!!

Made my first EGS purchase. Got Wildlands for a fiver. Guess I hate Steam now...

But seriously if they continue to have deals like this I'll keep coming back 

bread's done
Back