Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd just like to point this out.

qUNhQme.jpg

I tried watching that for a minute and I almost died of boredom. Is that what the show is like?
Not really. It's not a show meant to laugh at. The dog is the only real comedy bits there is. It's more along the lines of shows like Clannad. The happy bits are bitter sweet and the sad bits are heart shreddingly sad and depressing.

Well my avatar has always been my pet. RIP buddy, went to see his photos, nostalgia ensued.

OzNJ85n.jpg

I've been scrolling and scrolling through pictures at the Steam community gallery for, ahem, Rising World for these drive by anime anal posterings, but so far the closest I've seen was a My Little Pony poster and a toilet bowl.

well as far as off topic pages and pages of postings this thread seems prone to, i gotta say all these pics of peoples doggies is the best one ive seen! Some of you got some cute pets theres

Keep those damn cat pics outa here!

well as far as off topic pages and pages of postings this thread seems prone to, i gotta say all these pics of peoples doggies is the best one ive seen! Some of you got some cute pets theres

Keep those damn cat pics outa here!
I didn't know ashes ordered a new scratching post.

Also in unrelated news, GTA V for PC is delayed til March 24.
Those suggested system specifications for GTA V are not as demanding as I would've thought. Even my aging 6-year old PC build with an OC'd Q6600 & HD5850 will be able to run it with the minimum requirements. I'm really surprised and slightly worried by this at the same time.

[customspoiler="GTA V Minimum specifications"]

OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
Memory: 4GB
Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
HDD Space: 65GB
DVD Drive[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler="GTA V Recommended specifications"]

OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
Memory: 8GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB

Those suggested system specifications for GTA V are not as demanding as I would've thought. Even my aging 6-year old PC build with an OC'd Q6600 & HD5850 will be able to run it with the minimum requirements. I'm really surprised and slightly worried by this at the same time.

[customspoiler="GTA V Minimum specifications"]

OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
Memory: 4GB
Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)

[customspoiler="GTA V Recommended specifications"]

OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
Memory: 8GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB
Wider range supported = More potential buyers...

I was totally expecting GTA V to force GPU upgrade, but doesn't look like it does. HD6870 FTW.

ps. fuck, The Evil Within.

No, Ys Chronicles and Ys The Oath in Felghana didn't have cards added. You can move along now
Do what I do, go offline in chat and switch to web chat when you idle(master) for cards. Doesn't show what you are playing that way. When people see CAGs playing games they immediately know that cards have been added and everyone does the mad rush to get theirs in before the prices go down to 5 cents in 20 minutes.

Do what I do, go offline in chat and switch to web chat when you idle(master) for cards. Doesn't show what you are playing that way. When people see CAGs playing games they immediately know that cards have been added and everyone does the mad rush to get their's in before the prices go down to 5 cents in 20 minutes.
I used to do that when cards had more value, now I care less. The Ys cards are worth less than 20 cents each now

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back