Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Crosspost from the BS thread...

Euro Truck Simulator 2 Bundle - $9.99 [customspoiler=Includes]

• Euro Truck Simulator 2
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Go East DLC
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Force of Nature Paint Jobs DLC
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Halloween Paint Jobs DLC
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Ice Cold Paint Jobs DLC
  • Euro Truck Simulator
  • Bus Driver
  • Scania Truck Driving Simulator
  • Trucks & Trailers
[/customspoiler]
Reddit confirmed single code for all...

EDIT: KLINGON BASTARDS YOU NINJA'D ME!!!!!!

Reddit confirmed single code for all...

EDIT: KLINGON BASTARDS YOU NINJA'D ME!!!!!!
Reddit_Prohibited.png

Crosspost from the BS thread...

Euro Truck Simulator 2 Bundle - $9.99 [customspoiler=Includes]

• Euro Truck Simulator 2
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Go East DLC
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Force of Nature Paint Jobs DLC
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Halloween Paint Jobs DLC
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Ice Cold Paint Jobs DLC
  • Euro Truck Simulator
  • Bus Driver
  • Scania Truck Driving Simulator
  • Trucks & Trailers
[/customspoiler]
russians would make this chepaer when it was on sale on steam so boooooooooooooo

So what's your guy's general rule on pricing cards.  At the lowest they're selling for?  A couple cents higher in hopes someone will bite.  A dime or so higher in hopes some idiot just pounces?  I sold a card for a dime that was only going for .07 wondering if I should've asked for more.

New Humble Weekly bundle contains Cook, Serve, Delicious in the $1 tier. I bought it as a last-day purchase in the Summer Sale.

You're welcome.

P.s. OOTP14 also being in the $1 tier makes me very happy indeed.

This is an awesome bundle for those two games alone at $1. Someone on my friends list bought ootp last week, thanks for the sacrifice!

So what's your guy's general rule on pricing cards. At the lowest they're selling for? A couple cents higher in hopes someone will bite. A dime or so higher in hopes some idiot just pounces? I sold a card for a dime that was only going for .07 wondering if I should've asked for more.
Match lowest (if not slow selling foil) and there's not many cards listed at that price vs. cards sold in 24 hr.

Else one cent lower.

If it's new and there's good buy order selling for that. (eg. 0.5€ for Robot Revolution Cards, which was given free)

So what's your guy's general rule on pricing cards. At the lowest they're selling for? A couple cents higher in hopes someone will bite. A dime or so higher in hopes some idiot just pounces? I sold a card for a dime that was only going for .07 wondering if I should've asked for more.
I personally match the lowest or go one or two cents higher depending on how many were sold in the past 24 hours.

New Releases

Face of Mankind(f2p)

Detective Case and Clown Bot in: Murder of the Hotel Libson($7.99)

Elder Scrolls Online($30) (free 30 days included)

Heileen 3($25)

Point Perfect ($5)

Grand Chase (f2p)

Pixel Hunter($3.49)

So Many Me ($12)

Early Derpcess

DieselStormers($18.99)  4 Pack ($55)  Made by Black Forest Media(Giana Sisters)

Look at how many cards have sold in the past 24 hours. For a lot of games, it's single digits and you'll want to be tied for the lowest or undercut them (unless you're OK with it sitting for a while, possibly losing value if it gets bundled, etc.).

If it's a more popular badge with dozens selling per day, you should be fine going a little above the minimum. You can look at the breakdown to see how many cards are selling at each price and kind of predict where your price should be to be within that number of sales per 24 hours. I fudge a little since new cards will be added from other sellers.

If it's a first day release or a first-time bundled game, you have to be realistic and aggressive in my opinion. Take Detective Case and Clown-Bot, which just hit the store today. I doubt highly that it's going to have a huge demand for badges, so there likely aren't that many potential day one buyers for your card. My first drop was on the market for almost a dollar, but it had never been purchased and there was a buy order for 35 cents, so I just sold it for the buy order. My second was listed at 35 cents, but I sold it for 20 on the buy order for the same reason. It's kind of a Black Tuesday simulator now that I think about it. Sell sell sell.

My only advice on cards:

Don't bother selling cards that are going below 10 cents or less. Its better to save them and craft during Steam sales and then sell the special steam sale cards you get. I wish I had known that.

6309809350_334261fc34_z.jpg

Heileen 3 $25 dollars....are Winter Wolves nuts? That should be 15 at most....likely 10 is the right price for that. Course WW as a company really doesn't have people skills...we've already seen there drama over giving out keys in bundles.....PASS!!!!!

https://twitter.com/DuvalMagic/status/489853225349042176

Axton presequel cosplay shift code

WinPC/Mac: CJCTJ-RW63F-S5J65-3JJBT-5F9JH

Heileen 3 $25 dollars....are Winter Wolves nuts? That should be 15 at most....likely 10 is the right price for that. Course WW as a company really doesn't have people skills...we've already seen there drama over giving out keys in bundles.....PASS!!!!!
No one will pay $25 for a VN where every female looks like a tranny..

but yes, WW are nuts.

Anyone got a gun monkey double key from the pcgamer giveaway they're not using. I haven't gotten around to a set of fake social network ids yet. What's the best email service requiring no validation so I can create a false google plus.

Game Agent has a survey you can take for a 25% off coupon code.  Or, since my code was IHELP I'm going to assume that's the same code for everyone.

They sometimes have Steamworks stuff on sale (2K stuff usually) so maybe someone will find it useful.  Coupon good until August 11, 2014.

Edit: Coupon good on these games.  None on sale right now but maybe they will be before coupon expires.

Cool.

The Elder Scrolls Online is getting Gamepad / Controller support (eventually), per this post here.

"Gamepad: We are in the early stages of adding PC support for gamepad input. Several functions for querying trigger, stick, and button states will appear in the documentation, but these functions have not yet been enabled."

....still annoyed its $15 a month....

Isn't that the one where lesbians are an expansion that costs extra even on top of that? At least I think it was that way on his site.

ETA: he had an auto key converter thing up for his other games. Not sure for these newer ones.

Oh and Sweetja do you need assistance putting your pants on in the morning too? There's this thing called the internet where you can look stuff up.

I can't believe someone's fretting over a friggin Gunmonkeys key either.

[quote name="SeriousGeorge" post="11932939" timestamp="1405629588"]They really need a way to redeem shift codes from the web site. I'm always at work when they release these limited ones.[/quote]

axton as Athena
...these should be the same as yesterday's batch

Cool.

The Elder Scrolls Online is getting Gamepad / Controller support (eventually), per this post here.

"Gamepad: We are in the early stages of adding PC support for gamepad input. Several functions for querying trigger, stick, and button states will appear in the documentation, but these functions have not yet been enabled."

....still annoyed its $15 a month....
Thats nice, I played that game for like a few days and never came back to it. I will check it out when there's no sub fee though. Should be fun on PS4 and Xbox One.

Lost Planet 3 may be one of Capcom's worst modern PC ports, and not because the game is bad.

1. Save data folder isn't automatically created for most people. This means if you don't manually create a save folder, your saves will be deleted after you exit the game. Would suck for anyone putting hours into the game in their first go without realizing the bug exists.

2. Controls sometimes randomly don't work the first time you launch the game, I had to reset controls to default twice for the bindings to work.

3. One of the control prompts early into the game for keyboard is wrong, this had me trying out every possible control for about 3 minutes to figure out what key to use.

4. Mouse sensitivity is terrible. I managed to make it tolerable by making the sensitivity settings extremely low, but it's still noticeably bad whenever you try to zoom in with the rifle.

5. Game crashes to desktop whenever I switch music tracks in the rig. I don't know how common this bug is but I can reproduce it every time. Easy solution is to turn off the rig music or just don't change the music and let it play automatically.

6. One of the most annoying bugs.. a boss I encountered was invincible the first 4 times I fought it. I finally managed to defeat it on the last attempt. This boss was fairly easy, I was doing nothing wrong.. the game randomly decides to make it invincible due to the bug.

I'm sure I'll encounter more bugs since I haven't finished the game yet, but this is a warning for anyone that was planning on playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back