Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, thread seems slow (or maybe it's just cause of the weekend), sooo, thoughts on a 32 year old man dating a 47 year old woman, and go....

asking for a friend of course. :^o

I think I properly jumped through the hoops on this one.

I don't think that site checks it all. I bet codes will be taken before all real voters get. Just refreshing page lets you put another email.
Oh man, here we go again. This time there looks to be more than a bit of incompetence on the part of the developer.

All I can say is fuck Pixel Hunter. Those devs are shit.

I did the vote and comment for a key, but missed the three days their group was open, which wouldn't have even mattered, since they decided to just diarrhea their stupid game all over the internet anyway.
Feel your pain, bro. In this case, I did do all that stuff and still got stiffed. I hope they figure out a better way to do this.

Hmm, thread seems slow (or maybe it's just cause of the weekend), sooo, thoughts on a 32 year old man dating a 47 year old woman, and go....

Nothing wrong with it, but it depends on his reasons for dating her. I'm the same age but the difference would be to much for me.

If she is attractive and interesting, then why not? The age difference means they will have significant differences in life experience, time periods they grew up in, etc. I dated a 10+ year older woman when I was in my early twenties. Fun while it lasted.

Nothing wrong with it, but it depends on his reasons for dating her. I'm the same age but the difference would be to much for me.
My grandmother dated someone in their 30s when she was in her 70s. My grandmother had game.

But, she'd had a facelift and kept up her appearance as much as you could at that age, I guess and he was a gamer. I never did ask how in the hell they met.

Daily Deal
Syberia Bundle - $14.99 $1.49 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
The Adventure Bundle Vol. 1 - $29.99 $2.99

Weeklong Deals
RUSH - $4.99 $0.49
Future Wars - $4.99 $0.49
Puzzler World 2 - $4.99 $0.49
Puzzler World - $4.99 $0.49
World War II: Panzer Claws - $4.99 $0.74
World War III: Black Gold - $4.99 $0.74
Two Worlds II - $24.99 $4.74
Warrior Kings: Battles - $9.99 $1.99
Toki Tori - $4.99 $0.99
Toki Tori 2+ - $14.99 $2.99
Warrior Kings - $9.99 $1.99
Solar 2 - $9.99 $1.99
US and THEM - $9.99 $1.99
Hacker Evolution: Untold - $9.99 $1.99
CT Special Forces: Fire for Effect - $9.99 $1.99
Iesabel - $14.99 $3.74
Salvation Prophecy - $19.99 $4.99
Syder Arcade - $9.99 $2.49
FlatOut 2™ - $9.99 $2.49
Farm Frenzy 4 - $6.99 $1.74
Shiny The Firefly - $9.99 $2.49
Soulbringer - $9.99 $2.49
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance - $14.99 $3.74
Flatout 3: Chaos & Destruction - $29.99 $7.49
Supreme Commander - $14.99 $3.74
FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage - $19.99 $4.99
Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection - $9.99 $2.49
FlatOut - $7.49 $1.87
Blood of the Werewolf - $6.99 $2.09
EDGE - $7.99 $2.39
Frederic: Resurrection of Music - $5.99 $2.03
Darkout - $14.99 $5.09
Gas Guzzlers Extreme - $24.99 $8.49
Axis Game Factory - $19.99 $6.99
Train Simulator 2014 - $39.99 $13.99
Waves - $4.99 $1.99
FortressCraft Evolved! - $7.99 $3.99
Little Inferno - $9.99 $4.99
Burning Cars - $9.99 $4.99
Chompy Chomp Chomp - $6.99 $3.49
Avadon 2: The Corruption - $9.99 $4.99
RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition - $6.99 $3.49
100% Orange Juice - $6.99 $3.49
Worms Armageddon - $14.99 $7.49
Speed Kills - $9.99 $4.99
Sacrifice - $9.99 $4.99
Victory: The Age of Racing - $14.99 $7.49
Daedalic Adventure Bundle - $49.99 $24.99

Miscellaneous Deals
A Valley Without Wind Dual Pack - $14.99 $3.74

My grandmother dated someone in their 30s when she was in her 70s. My grandmother had game.

But, she'd had a facelift and kept up her appearance as much as you could at that age, I guess and he was a gamer. I never did ask how in the hell they met.
I know how they met.

You used to work for a gaming company, but you were developing your own game on the side.

You were forced to move in with your grandmother. Your friends from work came over and partied.

And a whole bunch of other people you didn't know came over, invited by your drug dealer.

He was one of those people.

Sounds like it would make for a pretty fuck ing hilarious movie.

I know how they met.
You used to work for a gaming company, but you were developing your own game on the side.
You were forced to move in with your grandmother. Your friends from work came over and partied.
And a whole bunch of other people you didn't know came over, invited by your drug dealer.

I would so smoke out, watch that movie and continue smoking out so much that I forgot such a movie even existed.

Was she selling her game on Craiglist? That could be how.

[H] Vintage Ecco the Dolphin Sega Genesis MINT [W] Love
This is one of those things that I try not to think about that much. Although, when I first heard about it I thought, great, my grandmother can be on Jerry Springer.

I would so smoke out, watch that movie and continue smoking out so much that I forgot such a movie even existed.
I couldn't remember the name, I had to look it up.

Since everything sucks today, here's Weird Al's parody of "Fancy" by Iggy Azalea:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0shG9zC6oU[/youtube]
In college I sat next to a guy who Looked Like a huge nerd at my first biology lab in the hope that he'd be smart and not a cheap crappy lab partner... turned out he was a culinary school drop out. His favorite musician was weird al. Needless to say he was an unbelievably crappy lab partner.

In college I sat next to a guy who Looked Like a huge nerd at my first biology lab in the hope that he'd be smart and not a cheap crappy lab partner... turned out he was a culinary school drop out. His favorite musician was weird al. Needless to say he was an unbelievably crappy lab partner.
I had a Korean transfer student as my roommate in college one year who was the laziest idiot you've ever met. The most effort he put into anything was forging tuition bills to send to his parents for more beer money.

I just read the negative reviews for 100% Orange Juice, and most of the complaints are that the game sucks for SP.

So I don't know why the heck the 50% off isn't applied for the 4-pack.
1. make a good multilplayer game

2. only discount 1 pack

3. ppl will convince 3 of their friends to buy the 4 pack at retail price

4. profit

I was just looking through the Weeklong Deals

Fun Fact:

Sword of the Stars: The Pit and Sword of the Stars are not even close to being the same game. 

Here I thought I was just missing some random DLC to make it the "Complete" version.  :dunce:

Treat it for what it is. As someone who's done similar (11-year gap), it was fun while it lasted.

Just don't expect talk of kiddies, she's out of season.

p.s. are we officially allowed to refer to her as a cougar? We are? Good. Imma enjoy this.

The Humble Flash Re-Bundle: Simulators
Simulate this. Ever wanted to build a bridge without all the heavy lifting, operate a train or 18-wheeler without a license, or like, farm stuff without the smell of manure? Well, now you're in luck - these eight simulation games are bundled again! Pay what you want for the bridge-building sim Bridge Project, the railroad operation sim Trainz Simulator 12, the European trucking sim Euro Truck Simulator and the animal strategy sim Wildlife Park 3. If you pay $6 or more, you'll also be able to create your farming empire in Agricultural Simulator 2013 and Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming, sink the final 8-ball in Pool Nation, and see if you have what to takes to be a true agricultural expert in Professional Farmer 2014

https://www.humblebundle.com/flash

I know how they met.

Hey, isn't that the plot of Half-Baked?

Weird Ass Al ain't got nothin on mah Iggy.  

Super Trench Attack is coming on steam on thursday and I did a motoki and started a steam key thread. It was on sale for $2 on Shinyloot and it was in the Flying Bundle 8.

The Humble Flash Re-Bundle: Simulators
Simulate this. Ever wanted to build a bridge without all the heavy lifting, operate a train or 18-wheeler without a license, or like, farm stuff without the smell of manure? Well, now you're in luck - these eight simulation games are bundled again! Pay what you want for the bridge-building sim Bridge Project, the railroad operation sim Trainz Simulator 12, the European trucking sim Euro Truck Simulator and the animal strategy sim Wildlife Park 3. If you pay $6 or more, you'll also be able to create your farming empire in Agricultural Simulator 2013 and Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming, sink the final 8-ball in Pool Nation, and see if you have what to takes to be a true agricultural expert in Professional Farmer 2014

https://www.humblebundle.com/flash
Simulators can suck it hard.

New Releases

Data Hacker: Initiation

Sokobond ($7.99)

AR-K ($7.99)

Shadow Blade: Reload(unlocks in 5 hrs)  (early derpcess)

Freedom Planet(unlocks in 6 hrs)  

My Ex- Boyfriend: The Space Tyrant(unlocks in 6 hrs)

boyfriend.jpg

Super Trench Attack is coming on steam on thursday and I did a motoki and started a steam key thread. It was on sale for $2 on Shinyloot and it was in the Flying Bundle 8.
I don't start those threads I just contribute sometimes. If you start a thread on a community forum you get notifications every time someone makes any comment from now til the end of time and I have found a way to turn that off if you are the OP. I know you can if you reply but aren't the thread starter.

Is she hot? And/or rich?
I don't know if she has money, and I don't care. Not a deciding factor. She's super cute. One of those woman that can be cute/sexy/sultry at the flip of a switch. Not completely aware of just how drop dead gorgeous she is. If I had to come up with an example, I'd say similar to how Alison Brie (Community, Mad Men) can be super cute one minute, and with just a look go into an inviting/alluring mode. She's very open, funny, and intelligent. Very fun to be around. Positive, confident, and upbeat. Not to mention beautiful.

He would be dating her because he's always been attracted to older, mature women. They carry themselves differently. Have their priorities in check. He actually wants a real relationship, with an intelligent, thoughtful partner. That's something he usually only sees in an older woman, not some bubble headed blonde that would rather text her friends half the date than talk to you.

If she is attractive and interesting, then why not? The age difference means they will have significant differences in life experience, time periods they grew up in, etc. I dated a 10+ year older woman when I was in my early twenties. Fun while it lasted.
Treat it for what it is. As someone who's done similar (11-year gap), it was fun while it lasted.

Just don't expect talk of kiddies, she's out of season.

p.s. are we officially allowed to refer to her as a cougar? We are? Good. Imma enjoy this.
I would be very interested to see (given how many people are saying that they have had a similar age-gap relationship) exactly why and how their relationships ended.

1. make a good multilplayer game

2. only discount 1 pack

3. ppl will convince 3 of their friends to buy the 4 pack at retail price

4. profit
Where it stands now, people are better off buying 4 single copies at $3.49 than buying a 4-pack at $14.99.

Saves them each a quarter and the hassle of trading.

Gamefly is having a Nordic Games sale.  With the 20% off coupon, there may be some decent deals to be had.

Link

Can anyone tell me how to tell which (if any) of these are Steam keys?

"Weird Al" is a parody legend icon. He's actually probably the best to ever do parodies period.

Iggy is currently just another rapper. She hasn't came into her own yet.

Iggy has great beats + production behind her; has mediocre bars; + lots of disappointment (since the hip-hop media before she dropped her album "The New Classic" were hyping her).

Iggy ain't even on Nicki Minaj's level lyrically, for crying out loud.

Iggy's young - and she definitely has time on her side. Iggy got a good flow, got great beats/productions with her - now she needs to step her bars up technically + subject matter up.

Check out Alan Wake, you'll see a message like this at the top:

Steam account required for game activation and installation.
Got it. So it looks like most of this does not activate on steam. I was considering the Gothic franchise specifically and maybe Spellforce.

Thanks!

I don't know if she has money, and I don't care. Not a deciding factor. She's super cute. One of those woman that can be cute/sexy/sultry at the flip of a switch. Not completely aware of just how drop dead gorgeous she is. If I had to come up with an example, I'd say similar to how Alison Brie (Community, Mad Men) can be super cute one minute, and with just a look go into an inviting/alluring mode. She's very open, funny, and intelligent. Very fun to be around. Positive, confident, and upbeat. Not to mention beautiful.

He would be dating her because he's always been attracted to older, mature women. They carry themselves differently. Have their priorities in check. He actually wants a real relationship, with an intelligent, thoughtful partner. That's something he usually only sees in an older woman, not some bubble headed blonde that would rather text her friends half the date than talk to you.

I would be very interested to see (given how many people are saying that they have had a similar age-gap relationship) exactly why and how their relationships ended.
Your friend should go for it. the largest gap I've personally experienced was 6 years, back when I was 24. But the relationship was great and it only ended because I was an idiot and decided to go back to an old girlfriend.

Also, around the 30's a 10 year old difference isn't really that significant. I would gladly date a coworker that's 10 years older than me, she's pretty awesome, but alas, I'm married hahaha so... but you friend should go for it, our time on Earth isn't infinite to pay attention to age

Got it. So it looks like most of this does not activate on steam. I was considering the Gothic franchise specifically and maybe Spellforce.

Thanks!
Nordic is kind if a PITA about not giving Steam keys when you buy outside of Steam. I think only Green man outside of Steam sells the Steam versions for most of their games.

Edited to add: If you check for the posts over at Reddit Game Deals by Chainchomp he is the Gamefly rep and he always posts in the comments whether a game they sell activates on Steam or not along with the list of what's on sale.

"Weird Al" is a parody legend icon. He's actually probably the best to ever do parodies period.

Iggy is currently just another rapper. She hasn't came into her own yet.

Iggy has great beats + production behind her; has mediocre bars; + lots of disappointment (since the hip-hop media before she dropped her album "The New Classic" were hyping her).

Iggy ain't even on Nicki Minaj's level lyrically, for crying out loud.

Iggy's young - and she definitely has time on her side. Iggy got a good flow, got great beats/productions with her - now she needs to step her bars up technically + subject matter up.
Iggy needs to go back to modeling. Her music videos are best viewed while muted. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back