Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Words n' stuff. Some form of rebuttal maybe? Um... uh... farts.
ur got fart on by aliens good day sir u sold oout to aliens aliens took over half ur body hhee wait is that arguement? drs save trying but he sadly could not. ACM>ea games combine including mass effect

I disagree. Final Fantasy XIII was at least playable.
Yup. FFXIII is a shit game, no one's disputing that, but it did have a good battle system and some nice, hard boss fights.

Not gonna happen. SMT is staying with Sony where it belongs. That's what the glorious PC master race gets. No SMT.
I agree that it's probably not coming to PC any time soon, but SMT is by no means a Sony-exclusive franchise. There are SMT games set to release on PS3, PS4, 360, Vita, 3DS, and even Wii U in 2014-15. Arguably all spinoffs, yes, and Persona 5 is Sony-exclusive for now, but remember that the actual SMT IV was a 3DS exclusive.

Atlus' Steam lineup is very crappy, I wouldn't expect to see anything published by them that actually sells well to come to Steam for a long time.

There's going to be a free bundle in under 5 hours at this site. Looks like it's through GMG and has some must have games in it. It'll include steam keys for:

• Sanctum
  • Gun Monkeys
  • Canyon Capers
  • Eve Online - Core Starter Pack
Here's an update that was just posted:
"UPDATE: This promotion by GMG starts today. PLEASE BE PATIENT!"

Originally, they also said this: "Last but not least you´ll also get a Special Voucher for Digital Games and the chance to grab some awesome rewards! :D "

EpicBundle usually just posts deals they find, so with the Golden Joysticks going on and what not, I suppose it's possible they just heard that GMG is about to do something...

What I don't like is they always start with some poop game no one wants, then when no one buys it, they decide there must not be a market for the games people actually want.

I agree that it's probably not coming to PC any time soon, but SMT is by no means a Sony-exclusive franchise. There are SMT games set to release on PS3, PS4, 360, Vita, 3DS, and even Wii U in 2014-15. Arguably all spinoffs, yes, and Persona 5 is Sony-exclusive for now, but remember that the actual SMT IV was a 3DS exclusive.
I was kidding. I know it's on tons of other systems. But not on PC.

Me, upon realising that you have no idea where the bomb is...

lbOUonW.jpg

Here's an update that was just posted:
"UPDATE: This promotion by GMG starts today. PLEASE BE PATIENT!"

Originally, they also said this: "Last but not least you´ll also get a Special Voucher for Digital Games and the chance to grab some awesome rewards! :D "

EpicBundle usually just posts deals they find, so with the Golden Joysticks going on and what not, I suppose it's possible they just heard that GMG is about to do something...
Please, please please don't let this need Facebook.

Actually it's a little surprising. This is the last time they'll be selling the "add-on" version I would assume, so why not squeeze a few more pennies out?
Because it says right on the store page for Dragonfall DC that owners of the expansion get the stand-alone for free upon release. Basically, if they put it on sale now, they'd be giving away a lot more free copies of the Director's Cut tomorrow.

Because it says right on the store page for Dragonfall DC that owners of the expansion get the stand-alone for free upon release. Basically, if they put it on sale now, they'd be giving away a lot more free copies of the Director's Cut tomorrow.
Yeah, that's true. That's what I get for posting late at night!

Yeah, that's true. That's what I get for posting late at night!
I thought the same thing when I saw that the base was on sale, and knowing the DC was coming out. Then I read the store page, and it all made sense. Essentially, it just means that Harebrained will have to wait that much longer to see whatever percentage they get out of my $3.74.

Anybody feel like splitting a Blink down the middle? I'm interested in The Maker's Eden, Riptide G2, Real World Racing and maybe Continue?987654321. You would get WazHack, Vitrum, Vector, Aces Wild! Manic Brawling Action and Zombies for $2.50. PM if interested. 

Anybody feel like splitting a Blink down the middle? I'm interested in The Maker's Eden, Riptide G2, Real World Racing and maybe Continue?987654321. You would get WazHack, Vitrum, Vector, Aces Wild! Manic Brawling Action and Zombies for $2.50. PM if interested.
Speaking of the blink bundle, are we expecting a new bundle today? Or is there usually a gap of time between bundles?

The cheapest around is 1.5, unless you find a random shooting for +rep, or something. I didn't own any of the titles previously, so this was a great deal for games I'll surely never play enjoy thoroughly.
Yeah, I found someone to trade for 1.5. The only 1 key posts I saw were for 1 DOTA Key which is the same price ($3.40ish)

Were you able to get one for a key? Any leads?
Sorry, got it for 1.5 off of someone at steamtrades. Glad to see you got it too. There was someone on Reddit who was doing it for 1 TF2 key, but he was totally swamped and I think a lot of ppl at the end of the line didn't get any since he hit the purchase limit several times.

The cheapest around is 1.5, unless you find a random shooting for +rep, or something. I didn't own any of the titles previously, so this was a great deal for games I'll surely never play enjoy thoroughly.
i use ur money to paid for mine muahah hah i hack ur bank jk no but i got 3.60 plus payapl fees

Daily Deals - French Indie Sale
Evoland - $9.99 $4.99
Strike Vector - $11.99 $5.99
Blocks That Matter - $4.99 $2.49
Ethan: Meteor Hunter - $9.99 $1.99
Finding Teddy - $6.99 $1.74
Fly'N - $9.99 $2.49
Mechanic Escape - $4.99 $1.49
QuestRun - $8.99 $2.69
Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe - $9.99 $3.39
Tetrobot and Co. - $9.99 $4.99
Kill The Bad Guy - $14.99 $7.49
Type:Rider - $6.99 $3.49
NaissanceE - $19.99 $9.99
Jamsouls - $3.99 $2.79
Long Night - $4.99 $3.74

Special Promotions
Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~ - $9.95 $4.47
Eador: Masters of the Broken World - $19.99 $2.99

I actually got Us & Them and Truffle Saga for my brother. I don't know what happened with the person who said he got Truffle Saga, but it activated on my brothers account. Maybe some glitch happened or he forgot a step?
I didnt activate it as it turns out I already own that game. I havent edited my post as I have to go buy something outside quickly.

Quake Live (Free-to-Play) will launch on Steam in about an hour.

Also, Train Simulator 2014 is scheduled to get a free upgrade to 2015 tomorrow (just the base game, new content sold separately).
Quake Live is one of 3 F2P games coming out soon I am looking forward to.

Zombies Monsters Robots and the CounterStrikeNexon Zombies thing being the other.

Also, I wonder how much more than the name gets upgraded every year with Train Simulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back