Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
It worked for me, but the email I got said it may take up to 2-4 weeks to get the code which you need to redeem on another site to receive the Steam key..
Gotcha. I tried several times but it kept saying "Conditions not met" or whatnot. One of these days I'll get Skyrim, lol. Oh well, good luck.

what does woobox really do with your account?  does it post random tweets?

This application will be able to:

• Read Tweets from your timeline.
  • See who you follow, and follow new people.
  • Update your profile.
  • Post Tweets for you.
Will not be able to:

• Access your direct messages.
  • See your Twitter password.

Someone talk me off the ledge from buying War for Cybertron, a game I beat years ago.
You bought it and beat it years ago. Go play your backlog.

More generally for people:

My experience with the Transformers games is that you should take your love for the cartoons and divide it by two and that's about how much you'll like the games. In my case, I liked the cartoons in a general sense and so got a couple nights entertainment out of it but then played something else the third night and never looked back. They're well animated and voiced but there's no real hook to them unless you just love Transformers.

You bought it and beat it years ago. Go play your backlog.

More generally for people:
My experience with the Transformers games is that you should take your love for the cartoons and divide it by two and that's about how much you'll like the games. In my case, I liked the cartoons in a general sense and so got a couple nights entertainment out of it but then played something else the third night and never looked back. They're well animated and voiced but there's no real hook to them unless you just love Transformers.

Gamefly is having a huge Paradox sale (I know, I know). Unfortunately there are non-Steam versions in there that are available on Steam. I hate when they do that.

Paradox Sale

If you bought the LazyGuys Blurred Shapes bundle, check your emails for Steam keys for Data Hacker: Corruption and Koya Rift.

I believe you're confusing this

5N1WPbt.png

with this

FFJOvyg.png

I'm ignoring your terrible and wrong-headed comments about the great Witcher series.
Amen - Witcher 1 + 2 were both great, IMHO.

EDIT:
So this has to be a joke, right? The full title of the game is Alone in the Dark: Illumination

The new Alone in the Dark game is clearly about working together in the light.
With a sub-title like that, I expect more secret society and Illuminati references; and esoteric symbolism than you'd get out of an Assassin's Creed game + Deus Ex game.

If you bought the LazyGuys Blurred Shapes bundle, check your emails for Steam keys for Data Hacker: Corruption and Koya Rift.
Here's my mini-review of Koya Rift:

I have to play a bunch of "battles" before I play the campaign?!?!?!? F that shite!

poop.jpg
's out of 5
poop.jpg

A new Alone in the Dark game is coming out. But it's a Left 4 Dead clone. Apparently.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/275060/
gahhhh

Between titles like Outlast, Alien: Isolation, The Evil Within, etc, it seems like survival horror is on the rise a bit, making it a perfect time to release one themselves...why can't they make an Alone in the Dark game that is actually a worthy successor to the ones in the early 90s? You know, and not leave us with crappy L4D clones and this:

image.jpg

gahhhh

Between titles like Outlast, Alien: Isolation, The Evil Within, etc, it seems like survival horror is on the rise a bit, making it a perfect time to release one themselves...why can't they make an Alone in the Dark game that is actually a worthy successor to the ones in the early 90s? You know, and not leave us with crappy L4D clones and this:

Hey, that had to be better than the Christian Slater movie, right? Right? RIGHT?! :pray:

gahhhh

image.jpg
Oh come on, that game was actually pretty okay. :p It's too bad Atari never bothered to port all the fixes from the PS3 version back to PC, and since Eden Games no longer exists, we were left with a cliffhanger that will never get resolved.

gahhhh

[AITD Reboot]

image.jpg
We still never got the updated AITD: Inferno Edition on the PC.

EDIT:

It's too bad Atari never bothered to port all the fixes from the PS3 version back to PC, and since Eden Games no longer exists, we were left with a cliffhanger that will never get resolved.
THIS.

Plus, I'm still waiting on TDU3. :eek:P

Oh come on, that game was actually pretty okay. :p It's too bad Atari never bothered to port all the fixes from the PS3 version back to PC, and since Eden Games no longer exists, we were left with a cliffhanger that will never get resolved.
so the ps3 version is better, worth playing? or is it just a polished piece of turd?

They (Atari) really should re-release AITD w/ its Inferno Edition content to the PC.
They couldn't even be bothered to remove Securom from the Steam release. And as I said, Eden Games is dead (well, the version that created all those racing games and AITD), so...

Really desperately want the Evolve Alpha key from greenmangaming's trick or treat thing, so I'll try this out:

EDIT: I got the key, thanks so much everyone! My offer still stands if anyone needs help getting a deal (it expires tomorrow though lol)

I got a 25% off voucher that I don't need and as far as I can tell it has no minimum checkout total. If you want any games currently available from here you can just paypal me the cost of the games (so it'd be the price you see plus an additional 25% off, I think it covers your entire purchase rather than a single game). The only thing I want is if the free "treat" you get is an Evolve Alpha key I keep it. You can keep any other treats, even vouchers (ill have to use the voucher for you though since its tied to my account). I only have one so first come first served sorry! P:

Anyway here's some junk from my other attempts:

Papo Y Yo

HXVX0-FARXJ-AIFF4

Nosgoth Veteran Pack

Z9EHN-ZDCBJ-EGHZ3

PN3ZY-7EQCM-FMWKL

GL7GW-D4XQT-NMI8P

DarkSiders 2: Mace Maximus DLC

60PZE-99RJE-LTMXX

The australian deal worked. I have got an e-mail with the process to redeem a code on another site, which has given me the steam key.

Madjoki "The Boss of The Deals  Glitches", will have soon a lot of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back