Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright screw it have a free key for Duplicity on Desura.

0375C-JGJWY-F6UZU-QHPW4-U4NYU

Also some random Desura keys I don't care to list.
Also not sure if they are used.
Good luck.

HS8GD-OAB7U-JL74R-OS739-9TJ6Z
MFR4U-LKD7O-Q34XE-6MLMS-GRUWD
SO7LH-M0DAA-9O6IL-P8SEQ-DE9DQ
RWRD0-8ZUHQ-CK0E7-QQR05-B0NNI
Your cousins moms aunts sisters lawyers friends desura account has those?

HS8GD-OAB7U-JL74R-OS739-9TJ6Z
Snagged this one for Dead Hungry Diner. Thanks. I'll give it a play in a bit and post some thoughts on it once I do.

EDIT: Okay, a bit of a preamble to this one. My reflexes are very bad, so I tend to play anything with strict time limits by memorization.

Dead Hungry Diner is a pretty well made puzzle game with a timer. Now you may be looking at it and saying I'm crazy, but hear me out here. The monsters in the story mode are entirely predetermined and come in a set pattern. Their individual timers all go down at the same rate. As long as you use the same series of moves as another person, you'll get the same score as them. And as it goes on, there are fewer and fewer "right" solutions that will get you enough points for three stars. They also introduce more and more elements as time goes on, since there's too much complexity to take in all at once. The progression is fine, and I was never overwhelmed by anything new the game was adding.

Unfortunately, I was overwhelmed by the sheer speed I had to do it in, and so I was losing tons of points even on early levels. I could have repeated them for a better score, but re-solving a puzzle when you already know the answer isn't particularly fun for anyone. And unfortunately, I also don't really enjoy figuring them out under a time limit, so I didn't really get into it.

I can tell it's a solid game for people who like that kind of thing, but it's not really for me. If you enjoy your puzzles at a faster pace, or you disagree that games like this are puzzles at all, you'll probably get more out of it than I did. I just felt like I was in a trial and error simulator where I had no idea if I was even making errors most of the time until the level ended and I could see the breakdown on my points.

Fill in the blanks with the first letter of the answer

The Cat Lady: LEGG*-2PLP9-A9E9L

* = Irish wailing spirit

Warehouse & Logistics Sim w/ Zombie DLC: M3*9Y-6WFYJ-2XE63

* = This cryptid creature is often associated with Mexico but actually originated in Puerto Rico

Trapped Dead: RZZR7-0P005-ML*8E

* = First game from White Wolf's "World of Darkness" RPG series

Clutch: 8Y0T9-W45ZQ-3*AYP

* = This fierce monster of verse lives in the tulgey wood

1953: KGB Unleaded: 7GAND-Z*EG5-32QVZ

* = Alternate name for a ghost, six letters, ends with "h"

Holy Avatar vs Maidens of the Dead: QR0*M-VWKYV-JE4XD

* = The supposed medical condition afflicting werewolves

Couple quick ones because I'm otherwise going to confuse/lose them:

The Cat Lady: BT0AL-DBLG3-***W9

*** = Weird Al movie

Shattered Haven: ****G-XJX5V-B7IIL

**** = The Tick, American...

Uh...

Does anyone else have Evolve in their game list? It showed up in my account, and no, I didn't buy the glitched copy of the game.

It's your alpha access.
... I didn't sign up for anything. I didn't redeem anything on my account. There's nothing related to Evolve in my license list.

So again, why the hell do I have this?

Edit: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

https://steamdb.info/app/273350/history/

2K GAMES GAVE THIS TO ANYONE WHO OWNS BIOSHOCK INFINITE, X-COM ENEMY UNKNOWN, OR THE BUREAU! What a way to invite owners to an Alpha!

... I didn't sign up for anything. I didn't redeem anything on my account. There's nothing related to Evolve in my license list.

So again, why the hell do I have this?

Edit: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

https://steamdb.info/app/273350/history/

2K GAMES GAVE THIS TO ANYONE WHO OWNS BIOSHOCK INFINITE, X-COM ENEMY UNKNOWN, OR THE BUREAU!
Actually XCOM only :p

But Bioshock Infinte & The Bureau Preorders came with XCOM

People raging about having an alpha game that'll go away in their library.
XmIre4X.jpg

People raging about having an alpha game that'll go away in their library.
Yeah well, not that anyone needs any at this point but they also threw a bunch of the alpha codes in my inbox:
Thank you for joining the hunt! We wanted to give you some extra codes to share with your friends so you're not hunting alone. Be sure to share your experience on http://evolvegame.tumblr.com/.

CODE for PC:
WC0LM-7XV89-75D9Z
WC0MH-T3QI2-DR5VF
WC0QM-N7YAF-JKWNW
WC0RG-MB22L-GCQDP

Valve sent me 4 Steam codes for Evolve Alpha.

Not enough time to invest in waiting for you dumbasses to quote me, so here they are:

CODE for PC:
NKRX7-MGLA4-NDMD7
NKVX5-08NXP-8EKT2
NKWAE-YFAYZ-F8K7E
NKWJ6-G8YPV-C6M0B 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back