Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the Steam conversion of Red Faction Guerrilla is finally out of beta and it has cards.

Yay!

5 total 3 drops.

Last edited:
And it's weird, they usually have ALL Star Wars games on sale at the same time, not just one.
They had Battlefront II on sale up until 1pm today. It wasn't much of a discount but it was there. You just had to "discover" it. Edit: Also Force Unleashed.

Last edited:
Awesome.  Instead of fixing or re-doing their shitty client, Valve continues to add shitty features copied from other clients/services years after they've become popular.  

Alright dumpin off the rest of the junk as lurker bait then.

7ACQ2-V970J-NVWDT

494IE-HV7X2-90PD5

7YFFN-RVN3Z-0EF8L

7JZQE-7262L-GX67X

desura

G8NQP-4LGHP-WBI2P-WVT7L-3OTFH

KSQDY-6L6QG-XU9LT-A8G4J-R46M8

Assuming cards can be scrapped, card prices can raise too.
What I want to know is, will these "scraps" be game specific? So if I have say 50 CS Go emoticons, will I get scraps that can only be used for CS Go boosters? :p

I'd much prefer to use these scraps on games that I actually NEED boosters for - the Exceed games, Blade Kitten, etc. Stuff with abnormally high card prices.

Final Haul:

GMG
Vanguard Princess Lilith DLC

Origin
The Sims 3 Worlds Bundle
The Sims 3 Expansions Bundle
The Sims 3 Ambitions

Also the Phoenix Wright HD trilogy on iOS and a few peasant toys from Amazon and Best Buy, not that anybody cares about that stuff.

Supposedly the GTA Complete Pack did, not sure about this one.
It does contain GTA 1 & 2. I own it (from a few years back).

Look guys, I CAN FINALLY STOP PLAYING RACING GAMES WITH A KEYBOARD!
Yay!

TazLeqZ.png
QFT

I bought nothing, expect few things to do not count.
i didnt buy anythign on amazon what? oh wait amazon died

i brought less on stema than last year

i brought some on gamersgate

i brought some gmg 2dlc

ii dont think i buy much this year than i did last year combined maybe idk neuro meatball force me hhe

I got two games via resellers, already sunk half a day into one and plan to do the other over the semester break lull. I ain't mad at this sale.

That recycling update seems like a game-changer. Knee-jerk mass-garbage-emoticon buying anyone?

You can also broadcast non-steam games. Neat feature for peoples that just want to stream without setting up much or saving highlights. Have a few friends using it already.

I was looking at SteamDB and some of yesterday's daily deals are still up. I checked out Tomb Raider and it looks like Squeenix removed Tomb Raider Survival Edition from the store.

There's no mention of the removal at SteamDB, though...

I wouldn't mind the removal IF THEY ADDED THE SURVIVAL EDITION EXTRAS TO THE COMPLETE EDITION. But noooooooooo.

New Releases

Rift's Cave- $9.99

Saviors- $6.99

CubeZ- $11.24

Super Chibi Knight(early access)- $9.99

The Crew- $59.99

The Deer God(early access)- $8.49

Magnifico- $4.99

Game of Thrones- A Telltale Ganes Series- $29.99

I don't see Ghosts and Toilet Paper from Amazon on there. :shame:
My SC2: HOTS + GW2 retail was my Amazon order was from last week, on Turkey Day.

(Side note: It arrived today - yay!)

I wish they had this COD Ghosts PC on sale that day - surely would've bought it!

Couldn't really come up w/ much of anything last night to go along w/ COD: Ghosts PC (retail box) to push it over $35 for free shipping. :(

Maybe look again today, in case there's any other deals - since COD:G PC still $10.

I thought it was a very average Thanksgiving week sale, and not only on Steam but throughout all retail. Feels like everyone half-assed it with the US economy on the rebound and those killer deals being few and far between. I expect the Holiday Sale to be slightly better and definitely more entertaining (for obvious reasons).

I only post this for those who are interested in such lists:

[customspoiler="Thanksgiving Haul"]

Steam
-Gunhound
-Real World Racing: Miami
-Saints Row IV GotC Upgrade Pack

GMG & Nuuvem
-The Evil Within
-Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition

Square-Enix Store
-Final Fantasy XIII

Traders from Around the World
-Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Digital Bundle
-The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Bundle Stars
-Ballistic Bundle 
-Deadfall Adventures Digital Deluxe
-Memoria
-The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav

Amazon
-3TB HDD 
-A Story About My Uncle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Missed/Forgot about (reason:dumbass):
-Silent Hill Homecoming
-Shadow of Mordor

Want to FakeyBro (only when drunk):
-Far Cry 4
-Dragon Age: Inquisition
-The Crew
[/customspoiler]

Awww, sweet!

My Steam copy of Red Faction: Guerrilla (which once used G4WL - which I have BARELY touched this game) is now updating.

This update - it got re-branded to the Red Faction: Guerrilla - Steam Edition.

Woot for RFG finally ditching G4WL.

EDIT:

NInja'd by Lost Number about RFG conversion:

Looks like the Steam conversion of Red Faction Guerrilla is finally out of beta and it has cards.

Yay!

5 total 3 drops.
EDIT #2:

For all hate they get, headsup for Rockstar not releasing last gen GTA V for PC and then 'HD' remake)

GTA IV+EFLC GFWL removal plz.
Amen!

Is it just me, or was the Steam sale totally underwhelming?
Not just you. I wasn't impressed either - saw better deals elsewhere for games. Bought everywhere else but Steam, pretty much.

I think the only Steam deal that really had me somewhat interested was SR4 Game of the Century Upgrade for $2.49 (75% off). Even at that price + precentage, I skipped.

I might regret that decision later. Maybe not. Who knows.

Seems like Fenix Rage is free game of month at IGN Prime.

http://www.ign.com/prime/promo/fenix-rage

I think they sent $5 for 3 months coupons for those whose accounts were bugged.

It hasn't been bundled or been more than 50% off, so gamblers might actually find it worthy to use.
Thanks for the heads up, I forgot to check for the game.

I got one of those emails and when I paid through paypal I was charged full price for 3 months, they refunded and let me keep the 3 months free, so hoping for games I like and don't own for next couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back