Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
In case others are still having problems

Capture3.jpg

Tried to add microsoft flight sim as a last minute purchase but Steam in my browser wasn't having it, and the Steam app on my PC won't even let me log in. *sigh*

Uhhhh, NBA 2k15 was already at 17% off. Did the deal not update, or is Steam flat out just putting non-sale items up there?

Fairly sure the prices aren't updated, Mass Effect is the 12 hour deal and its full price, I'm assuming they're still recovering from the crash.

Aww hell naw, I voted but didn't get a card! Heck my inventory won't even load.

Edit: There it goes, weird.

So the community choice deals all went 75% off, regardless of who won. So what the fuck was the point of putting it up for vote then?

Lol, so most of the prices have flipped for me and Mass Effect is still listed as zero percent off. 

I think it's clear that Steam's approach to sales now is to primarily feature newer titles at modest discounts. Third day in a row that absolutley nothing is appealing, save for Revengance when MGS GZ was featured

Lol, so most of the prices have flipped for me and Mass Effect is still listed as zero percent off.

I think it's clear that Steam's approach to sales now is to primarily feature newer titles at modest discounts. Third day in a row that absolutley nothing is appealing, save for Revengance when MGS GZ was featured
Digital Deluxe ME2 and ME1 are on sale though.

Still pissed it wouldn't let me add microsoft flight sim, but at least I got Ruse at 75%, only one of the votable games I didn't own yet. Anyone know if it's at least a passable RTS?

Oh, and 3.47 Nuuvem Banner Saga FTW.

2 days of voting, 2 days my vote came in last.

I want Panzer Corps to win, but I should have voted for either Bulletstorm or Cities XL just because then they would at least come in last. However, knowing my luck, that would be the one where the game I voted for actually won.

2 days of voting, 2 days my vote came in last.

I want Panzer Corps to win, but I should have voted for either Bulletstorm or Cities XL just because then they would at least come in last. However, knowing my luck, that would be the one where the game I voted for actually won.
With this Steam sale we're all losers.

And has it lived up to these expectations?

I loved BL2 and the DLC. I'm debating now between the dueling Nuuvem deals: BL presequel vs. Shadow of Mordor
It has mostly lived up to expectations. There was no endgame at lv50. UVHM and level cap increase to 60 got patched in a few days ago, I haven't reached cap, so I can't say for sure. But at least they kicked up the difficulty in UVHM. The new Arena seems promising, I look forward to playing it again at cap in UVHM. I really need to get to cap to evaluate the state of the game now that we have UVHM and a reset button.

Neuro5i5, outlined the other issues. There's a lot of non-farmable (non-respawning) bosses, and loot tables are weird... I've gotten more legendaries out of machines than off mobs. I've never seen a legendary drop off the final boss.

So Steam's acting goofy.

I just bought BL pre-sequel and Shadows of Mordor from Nuuvem, and almost had chest pain when I got an error message from steam after entering the keys and it wouldn't let me activate them. However, I restarted steam and both games were in my library and are now downloading.
so no flag?

can't decide which to play first.. Assassin Creed or Shadow of Mordor... :wall:
Which AC game, BTW?

I think it depends - which one did you spend MORE $ on?

I tend to aim to play anything I spent more $ on first.

EDIT:

Usually, if it's something I spend more $ on - I normally want to play those ASAP.

Hmmm what's Nuuvem? I'm completely new to PC gaming and I just started a week or two ago. Horrible timing, considering the Region Lock. Did pick up about 10 keys before that happened though. I'm in the US, can I use Nuuvem? Or is it restricted for me?

Hmmm what's Nuuvem? I'm completely new to PC gaming and I just started a week or two ago. Horrible timing, considering the Region Lock. Did pick up about 10 keys before that happened though. I'm in the US, can I use Nuuvem? Or is it restricted for me?
God do I miss being a PC newbie. Everything was amazing after being a console peasant for so long...a horrible steam sale is like the best console sale there is

Here's the link:

http://www.nuuvem.com.br/

It's a Brazilian digital distributor.

I've never bought from them - but often of late, especially during big Steam Sales, they seem to have better prices than anyone else.

Maybe someone else can answer about ordering from them (via Credit Card, Paypal, etc), pricing, region locks, and other things that pertain to buying games at an International store like them.

How low can Prison Architect get before it's 'release?'  Ah if only Russian Pricing were still around I'd grab it for $2.  Probably be in the BTA tier of an upcoming Humble.

Which AC game, BTW?

I think it depends - which one did you spend MORE $ on?

I tend to aim to play anything I spent more $ on first.

EDIT:

Usually, if it's something I spend more $ on - I normally want to play those ASAP.
well, i will start on AC 2 or Shadow of Mordor or Batman Arkham City

Money spent: Shadow of Mordor > AC2 > Batman

well, i will start on AC 2 or Shadow of Mordor or Batman Arkham City

Money spent: Shadow of Mordor > AC2 > Batman
If I was going by money - Shadow of Mordor.

(I don't have SoM yet, BTW),

Though, going by actual games and their releases, in order - AC2 + Batman: Arkham games are both inspirations for SoM, in some ways.

So, I don't know...

{shrug}

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back