Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ProAtWork']Ok. So what is this thread for?[/QUOTE]

Steam GIFTS (request a gift for trading purposes, or post what gifts you have to trade) and Steam GROUP BUYS (setting up 2-packs, 3-packs, 4-packs where one person buys the pack and gifts the other copies to those who pay the buyer for their copy from that pack). Read the title.

Have: Street Fighter 2 HD code for Playstation Network
Want: Frozen Synapse for PC

Have: Tropico 3 from Gamersgate
Want: Terraria

Will also trade the Tropico 3 for Frozen Synapse as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still looking to get in on a Terraria 4 pack, if you need someone please PM me.

Edit: No longer looking. Thanks Gara!

I have an unclaimed Portal 2 PC code if anyone is interested. You would need a copy of Portal 2 for PS3 or know someone that has a copy you can borrow for it to work. I can walk you through how to activate it.

Don't really have a specific price in mind, so PM me any offers. Will throw it up on fleabay if no one is interested.

2-3 Terraria slots available for $3.75 GIFTED via paypal. Please PM me if you would like one. Will update once gone

Edit: All slots gone. Thanks!

[quote name='Gara']2-3 Terraria slots available for $3.75 GIFTED via paypal. Please PM me if you would like one. Will update once gone[/QUOTE]

PM'd

i've got a copy of Cryostasis my bro didn't redeem (i gifted it, but he already bought it), willing to trade it for another Steam game. Have no clue which one, if you want make an offer :D

After reading a couple horrible reviews as well as a few good ones, and despite a 4/10: "Bad" score on IGN, I think I wanna try this game out for the 66% off price (plus some because of the pack discount). If anyone else would like to at least give the game a shot, PM me and I'll host a quick 2-pack, you'll pay $10.20. Thank you for your time. =]

1. Me
2. Open

Here's a couple of reviews, just so you know what you're getting yourself into, it interests me, so I'm gonna give it a go:

IGN
, Gamespot, ZDNet, GamePro

The game gets bad reviews, even the good ones are only par, but I'm gonna give it a go. You have to decide for yourself if it's worthwhile, but I think it is at around $10. So, if anyone is interested, I'll host a quick 2-pack, you'll pay $10.20, PM me if interested.

1. Me
2. Open

Be sure you know what you're buying and read some reviews, I'll post some here: IGN, GamePro, Metacritic, ZDNet, Gamespot.

I just purchased a 4-pack of terraria. I am at work right now so I can not gift out the codes, but if you're interested in one, the first 3 can have rights to them when I get home. I will PM you when I get home to set up the paypal/email addresses to make the trades.

Thanks!!

Just bought a two-pack of Frozen Synapse. PM me if you want the other copy for $6.25. Note that it might be a day or two before I can check my PMs, so feel free to pursue other avenues of getting the game in the meantime. Will update post when it's gone.
[quote name='FiendCameron']Frozen Synapse is on sale for $12.50, and comes w/ 2 copies. Who is down to split it, so $6.25 for a copy?[/QUOTE]
Tried to PM you, but your mailbox is full.

The First Templar 2-Pack Completed!

1. Me
2. cfg: Payment received. Game and Feedback sent! =]

Have:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation

AI War: Fleet Command, as well as two expansion packs for it - The Zenith Remnant and Light of the Spire (does NOT include Children of Neinzul)

Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter

The Sims 3: Barnacle Bay code (not Steam but redeemable at the Sims 3 Online Store) (does NOT include original game) (2000 SimPoints = $20)

Want:

Final Fantasy XIII (NEW (not used)) for THREE items on my Have list. Just $16.99 at Amazon.com!
(AI War: Fleet Command, as well as two expansion packs counts as ONE item)

PSN games and DLC can purchased on the PSN store or Amazon.com

Does anyone happen to have an unused Minecraft Gift Code that was purchased before December 20th, 2010?
Looking to get Alpha status.

Have: 10 TF2 Keys ($2.50 each key in mannstore) + $13.22 in steam wallet (will buy anything that amount/up too that amount)

Want: Deus Ex: Human Revolution from GreenManGaming promo

if any1 got greed corp copy, im branokil on steam, also got rep which i'll provide. ill paypal or tf2 items for it

also was looking for some1 from US to buy 3 games:
broken sword complete pack - 3.something
ziro 1.69 ?
puzzler world 1.69 or so also

--- HUGE BIG EDIT---
I GOT ALL of them FROM THEEMADGAMER. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back