Street Fighter X Megaman is now available! FREE!

ProphetZero

CAGiversary!
http://www.capcom-unity.com/mega_man

Download now and support the blue bomber!

Direct Download Link for USA (Thanks WhatsYoFlava)

Video-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61-OMrOxyso

Only 33.8 mb download!

It does supports my Xbox 360 PC controller and you can change the configuration through the start menu.

Here is the boss order for anyone wanting to know-
Chun Li > C. Viper > Dhalsim > Blanka > Rose > Rolento > Urien > Ryu

Info in the read me-

A true collaboration between Capcom and its fans for Mega Man’s and
Street Fighter’s 25th Anniversary, Street Fighter® x Mega Man® was created and
developed by Singapore native Seow Zong Hui (aka “Sonic”), with an original
soundtrack by Luke Esquivel (aka “A_Rival”), and with support provided Capcom,
Street Fighter® X Mega Man® stars the Blue Bomber as he goes toe-to-toe with
some of Street Fighter’s most beloved characters complete with their own
individual themed stages and boss battles. Jump, shoot, and use your special
new Street Fighter abilities to defeat your foes and become the
world’s strongest robot!

ORIGINAL CONFIGURATION USING PC KEYBOARD
----------------------------------------

Buttons:

Standard keyboard layout
(Gamepad is recognized if plugged in before running the game)

W-up
A-left
S-down
D-right
K-shoot
L-jump
I-weaponchange (right)
O-weaponchange2 (left)
Down+jump-sliding
Enter-start/pause/confirm
ESC-quit game

During Pause Menu
F1-switch device
F2-configure controls
F3-default Controls
F4-toggle window sizes

MINIMUM CONFIGURATION
----------------------------------------

Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz and up
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9.0c/Shader3.0 and up supported
(operation on-board is not guaranteed)
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 and up,
VRAM: 256MB and up
Sound: DirectSound, DirectX9.0c Compatible Audio

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Josh1billion']Yup, press F4.[/QUOTE]

thank you :)

This being capcom i wonder how much new pixels i mean costumes are going to cost. I mean a red megaman that would be cool.

Oh fuck yeah, this looks awesome! :lol:

This looks like a real game even? Guess that download link is legit, looks like it's coming from Capcom. Only about 37KB/s so must be getting swamped!

mates, please leave a comment in the capcom forums... the last time they canceled "megaman legends 3", alot of people where upset including me, but on their forums they only have a few complains about this... im a big fan so please, leave a comment at the official page where they can read us!

I'm surprised how many people don't seem to know the backstory behind this. It was originally a fan/community made project. Capcom got wind of it and since they apparently didn't have anything else planned as an anniversary release they decided to offer this their full support, help finish it up, then "officially" release it.

So yes, it is a "real" game but it also started out as not a real game.

[quote name='Mr. A']Cool game, so when does Ultimate Street Fighter X Megaman come out?[/QUOTE]
You have not read how this was not developed in house by capcom, but a fan project presented to them that they got behind and thats why its free, have you? Troll harder.

[quote name='JKSonic']I'm surprised how many people don't seem to know the backstory behind this. It was originally a fan/community made project. Capcom got wind of it and since they apparently didn't have anything else planned as an anniversary release they decided to offer this their full support, help finish it up, then "officially" release it.

So yes, it is a "real" game but it also started out as not a real game.[/QUOTE]
I remember cross counter doing an interview with this guy over a year ago and all he had finished was rolento's stage IIRC.

You should grab it even if you don't plan on playing it, to help support new MM releases.

Edit: Anyone using a Brawlpad, you have to set your controller to the left stick to be able to move.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheGuardianWolf']You should grab it even if you don't plan on playing it, to help support new MM releases.

Edit: Anyone using a Brawlpad, you have to set your controller to the left stick to be able to move.[/QUOTE]

I will definitely be using my Blanka fight pad to play this after work. I expect to get the chills while playing.

[quote name='Playstation4LyFE']u know what the worst thing about prison was.... the dementors.[/QUOTE]
They were flying all over the place and they were scary and then they'd come down and they'd suck the soul out of your body and it hurt!

Game does not start for me. Error message and the game closes.

I keep getting this message:
"invalid floating point operation"

Ideas?

[quote name='databuild']Game does not start for me. Error message and the game closes.

I keep getting this message:
"invalid floating point operation"

Ideas?[/QUOTE]

I was getting errors based on where I put the application. Running as Admin may fix the issue.

Also make sure it's extracted. :lol:

[quote name='TheGuardianWolf']I was getting errors based on where I put the application. Running as Admin may fix the issue.

Also make sure it's extracted. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for responding.

Files were extracted and I am on admin. Where did you put the application? I tried putting the application .exe file on desktop, my documents, a separate folder, but no dice.

[quote name='databuild']Thanks for responding.

Files were extracted and I am on admin. Where did you put the application? I tried putting the application .exe file on desktop, my documents, a separate folder, but no dice.[/QUOTE]

Just a regular folder, such as 'My Documents'. It sounds like you are getting the error for other reasons though, running as Admin would have fixed it if it was the same problem I was having earlier. Maybe unplug your joystick or something? I really don't know why it's happening, sorry. :(

Such an awesome game. Beat Rolento and died during the Rose level. Will try and iron man it later.

Gotta figure out a way to play this on my PSP...

[quote name='JKSonic']I keep getting this message anyway

Guess I need to check out what the issue may be.[/QUOTE]

Still not working for me...

Just completed the game, and I'm sorry to say I have to agree. It's not a *bad* game at all, but outside of some of the chiptunes it's kind of 'meh', even for a fan made title. All the levels felt like they had good concepts and designs, but weren't quite long or difficult enough.

Get it and play it though, it's free. :p

Edit: Again, it's a good game, it just didn't live up to the hype very well. XD

Anyone not being able to run it- Do you PC game a lot? Maybe your PC is just really bad? I would try re downloading the file again because its just a small exe file that shouldn't cause any problems.

I gave it a try, but I didn't think it was very good. Pretty boring level design. Better off just replaying Megaman 1-6 on NES!

Just beat the game. While it's far from being a good Mega Man 'game', I'd certainly consider it, uh... one of the most unique. With that said, I have to give the developer credit for actually implementing a few new ideas. However, it's a shame that some of the bland stage design bogged the game down to the point where it became blatantly obvious that this is a mere fan project.

lots of frame lag for me. laptop has 4gb ram, dual core at 2 ghz. graphics card is an ati radeon series though. hell this runs worse than when I tried playing LoL!

what os?
i played it on an old fujitsu tablet pc xp 32bit w/ 3gb ram and dual core 2ghz processor and it plays perfect. my hard disk only has 2-3 gb left as well.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']lots of frame lag for me. laptop has 4gb ram, dual core at 2 ghz. graphics card is an ati radeon series though. hell this runs worse than when I tried playing LoL![/QUOTE]

Downloaded and played a bit this morning. Really awesome even if it started as a fan project. Its a lot of fun. And it was free. Awesome.

[quote name='slugboss']If you press enter in a level, there is a slew of F key functions to remap the controls and change screen size. Fixed any beef I had with the game, well aside from it requiring too much dedication to beat. Just got owned by an elevator in vipers stage...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ProphetZero']Press start (Enter) and its either F3 or F4 you can customer your controls.

This game works great with no crashing or being slow. Its free so there really should not be any complaining at all. No save states? Hey its retro and shouldn't take more than a few hours for a normal gamer to beat![/QUOTE]

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']If you click the R3 (right analog) then it'll work. Found that off from trial and error, lol.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tips guys. :D

I really can't say I like this game much. Enemies seem to take too many shots, jumping is slightly off and some levels are badly designed (such as the Blanka level with the real low roofs right next to the spikes and the Ryu Level....heck I could barely get up the first few ladders...)those enemies and the shooting mechanics slightly off makes it very hard to progress past the first 2 screens. It's nice and the music is awesome...but gameplay and level design leaves a lot to be desired.

Anyone else having this issue? I can run the game fine, and play on keyboard. However, whenever I try to use the controller, xbox 360 and saturn usb, it seems whatever the button for move 'left top corner' is stuck and none of the other buttons work. I tried f2, but can't reset the buttons.

bread's done
Back