Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

I got the email screen for the fire drill, entered my email address and clicked submit. Blank page. Hopefully I entered it in time and they'll contact me for my address.

Regardless, I already won LBP2 and the last $20 gift card, so I'm happy.

But I just knew when it hit 3pm that it would get hammered.

[quote name='jjmahoney']I got the email screen for the fire drill, entered my email address and clicked submit. Blank page. Hopefully I entered it in time and they'll contact me for my address.

Regardless, I already won LBP2 and the last $20 gift card, so I'm happy.

But I just knew when it hit 3pm that it would get hammered.[/QUOTE]

made us wait FAR too long... ugh. was on here right at 11 hittin refresh ever since, couldnt get up to get a drink or food cause didnt want to miss it, so had to sit there...

Oh well, 4 subway subs for me in 8-10 weeks!:bouncy:

[quote name='TPerryoo7']made us wait FAR too long... ugh. was on here right at 11 hittin refresh ever since, couldnt get up to get a drink or food cause didnt want to miss it, so had to sit there...

Oh well, 4 subway subs for me in 8-10 weeks!:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I've been using the text feature on Twitter to help with the bathroom breaks but today I couldn't rely on the text apparently. I was having Twitter text me when they posted a new message, and up unti today it worked fine (except Tuesday when I had to leave work early and got the text as I was entering the parking garage, DOH!). But today...got the text a few minutes after they were gone. Maybe that won't work anymore.

But I think with it being posted at 3pm on the dot, people were ready.

[quote name='GtotheA']hey i just won Gran Turismo collectors box but its not allowing me to submit =/
keeps saying error in the security code but im typing it correctly?
any ideas of what i should do....im scared to refresh the page since maybe i lose my prize.[/QUOTE]Congrats, whatever you do don't refresh or lose the page. Print screen, or print the page, hell even take a picture of your screen lol. Email them and ask for confirmation for your win. Include the confirmation number in the email too. I think you're good to go once you get that confirmation number on screen, but you just never know.

[quote name='Ghostdeini']does anyone have any new codes? I haven't been able to find any at all and no I don't feel like going to subway...props if anyone posts new ones[/QUOTE]

Yes please. I used up all my codes and have one more play today. I even asked my friends on various sites (who don't play but might frequent Subway) to give me their codes. :)

Just won a giftcard in the fire drill am I supposed to receive a confirmation e-mail or am i good? I haven't received any e-mails from the things I won in the fire drills. I think my e-mail account is blocking them

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='D0RC']Congrats, whatever you do don't refresh or lose the page. Print screen, or print the page, hell even take a picture of your screen lol. Email them and ask for confirmation for your win. Include the confirmation number in the email too. I think you're good to go once you get that confirmation number on screen, but you just never know.[/QUOTE]

thanks man. i actually took a pic of it on my phone lol but turns out i got an email confirming i won even though the page never went through.

[quote name='GtotheA']thanks man. i actually took a pic of it on my phone lol but turns out i got an email confirming i won even though the page never went through.[/QUOTE]

Was going to send you a reply saying as much. Same thing happen to me with Modnation.

[quote name='spree']Nah they track the wins in their system. You should be fine. The same thing happened to me too but they confirmed the win sent an email asking for your address.[/QUOTE]

I just got another email and it said they don't have me in there database and if i was sure i won it on the email i sent them :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Now i feel like doing this :wall:

Someone needs to go make a common thread in the Trading Forum for people to work out their trade requests in that thread rather than in here.

[quote name='A-Bomb']I just got another email and it said they don't have me in there database and if i was sure i won it on the email i sent them :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Now i feel like doing this :wall:[/QUOTE]I received that letter earlier this week. They said I wasn't in their database. I included my name, address, number, DOB and the email I used for the contest in the email. Then a day or two later, they replied and said they found me and for some reason "my entry was in a different format" from other winners. I'm guess it was an email problem.

I got 2 rental codes, for 2 different movies that my friend Yangire gave me. If someone posted in this topic, and didnt win, I will give you 1/2 of them =3 If I dont get any replies when I check back next, I will just post them normally. Sorry is this feels like much, but rather help those who have some bad luck atm ^^;;

I got a code from someone for patapon but havent won for myself YET! haha there's always hope. I would def take one of those codes but if not it's all good.

Note: Subways twitter is giving out another code tomorrow

so I won a game but put the wrong address I just moved. I did email them the code I got for the game. What are the chances of them replying to me and putting the right address ?

I can't get my Yahoo email to work right now. Anybody know that would be? My other emails worked... Though maybe I should stop. I already won Patapon 2 and a $5 Subway gift card tonight :p Yes, I'm evil and am abusing the system. Karma will get me back. In the meantime, I don't understand why one email won't work...

I have PAIN and a Charlie's Angels Movie rental, which I would give both and an Itouch game code, all I want is High Velocity Bowling, reason which I already own PAIN(got it with my ps3). I totally suck at that game though haven't gotten a single trophy in it, so if you are interested pm me ^.^ Though I might go with that Seige expansion pack Cleveland. Just in case no one wants to trade me for this :drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally I win something. Got me some LocoRoco 2, but I don't have a working PSP anymore and I can't make a new thread in the trading forum because I just registered. :/

I won Modnation Racers. I think I would rather have one of the PSN games or one of the huge prizes, but a free game is cool! I can always trade it for something else down the road.

bread's done
Back