Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='buffcorp']Just won modnation racers hehe already have though :([/QUOTE]

This is what I am hoping to win, so far I have been able to score Pain though.

if anyone wants to sell Modnation, LBP2, or GT5, I'll buy it. Haven't won anything for the past 2 weeks. asdfghjk

Anyone have issues with the site on turning off the damn music?
I'm using Firefox and the little sound toggle switch down at the bottom of the page doesn't seem to do anything.

[quote name='Sinistar']Anyone have issues with the site on turning off the damn music?
I'm using Firefox and the little sound toggle switch down at the bottom of the page doesn't seem to do anything.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Its get pretty annoying too.

so far I got Pain and a few rentals. I gave my other rentals away because I don't have ps3 but im going to trade something for it hopefully.

thx op

[quote name='Sinistar']Anyone have issues with the site on turning off the damn music?
I'm using Firefox and the little sound toggle switch down at the bottom of the page doesn't seem to do anything.[/QUOTE]

Okay, I thought Chrome was the source of the problem. Apparently not.

I have movie rentals for Clash of The Titans, Charlie's Angels, Men In Black & Hellboy would trade all for the Uncharted 2 Siege DLC. PM me if interested.

[quote name='clickpow']If I won free subs for a year I'd do a backflip.. and the last time I did a backflip I landed on my head.[/QUOTE]

Someone get this guy free subs for a year.

This is what I have so far now! the only thing I plan to keep is Clash of the Titans anything else is up for grabs, except maybe Uncharted 2 I might give that to someone
Uncharted 2 Expansion Pack DLC
Patapon 2!
Clash of the Titans
Locoroco 2

Won Patapon 2 earlier tonight and High Velocity Bowling about a week ago. Still hoping to win something from level 2 or 3 and I still have quite a few days worth of codes left on the current e-mail address I'm using.

[quote name='BlackRob183']This is what I have so far now! the only thing I plan to keep is Clash of the Titans anything else is up for grabs, except maybe Uncharted 2 I might give that to someone
Patapon 2!
Clash of the Titans
Locoroco 2[/QUOTE]

Can i have patapon or loco roco2? =) I've been trying to win one of those forever!!!

[quote name='BlackRob183']This is what I have so far now! the only thing I plan to keep is Clash of the Titans anything else is up for grabs, except maybe Uncharted 2 I might give that to someone
Patapon 2!
Clash of the Titans
Locoroco 2[/QUOTE]

can i get any? please pm code i dont want someone to snatch it.

I would love patapon 2 or loco 2... i've done some nasty things for less, let me know what you want or need;)... no but seriously no hands stuff, what are we in grade school... don't have much to trade, only thing i won was a $5 subway gcard thats gonna take 8-10 weeks to ship.... wah wah wah

I got the Uncharted 2 DLC. I suppose I will keep it seeing as I plan to get Uncharted 2 eventually once my back catalog shrinks down a bit.

Bunch of forum Nazis. Let the mods do their jobs and stop policing everyone. If you're worried about threadcrapping then bitch and moan about the 500+ posts of people either stating what they won or bitching that they haven't.

I have Charlie's Angels, Clash Of The Titans, Hellboy, & Men In Black rental codes would trade all of them for the Uncharted 2 Siege DLC. PM me if interested.

this is starting to bug me i cant win anything. why do i have no luck. i never win anything beside gambling meaning i would still have to risk my own money. i must have been a serial killer in my previous life or something lol.

I haven't received a confirmation email yet - those of you that have, how long did it take before you got it? Do I have to email them?

[quote name='BloodiedWraith']I haven't received a confirmation email yet - those of you that have, how long did it take before you got it? Do I have to email them?[/QUOTE]

I haven't gotten an email either... I just got to a confirmation page.

Hm... nothing in my spam box either.

@Vinny & Wraith,
I received mine literally less than 5 minutes after. My prize was GT5. Hope that helps.

I won a $50 giftcard to Sony Style along with a Sony Bloggie Camera. Also won a $5 giftcard to subway, a tote bag, patapon 2, and a few movie rentals.

bread's done
Back