Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

won a 5 dollar subway giftcard and a a green recyclable lunch tote lol so far. I only started doing it today
hope i win a ps3 lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's cool of people to give away the games they don't want, but I'd suggest doing something along the lines of "first to PM me gets it", so half of them aren't taken by lurkers as happens so often.

[quote name='Izod517']Not a trade thread...[/QUOTE]
thanks.......but I'm standing firm on my place to post this, goddamn I hate people who just aimlessly monitor

Let me make something very clear to you. I have visited CAG for 4-5 years, having started this account a couple of years ago. Ive read all about this "CAG community" that is different from the rest of the internet, and I've experienced it for a period of time. A day has not passed in those 4-5 years that I have not sat down in the morning/evening and checked this website...however....every damn time I post something some jackass has to explain their rules about a thread. So where is this community?!? What does it represent?!? Is CAG a place that you can go to be with friends who aren't 11 year old jerks, or 40 and completely miserable? I came to this thread because I had won something on this subway thing....I didn't read 77 pages of replies before posting, because I don't have to. So I used one reply to ask if someone wanted to trade....and now 4 other replies have been spent debating the placement of a request for a trade. Brats sure don't mind coming here for free codes and to whine about "lurkers" not "real CAGers" getting them. So if mooches come here for free codes, then I'm damn well gonna ask if someone wants to gimme one of those free codes, for a free code from me....yes...A TRADE!! If you've never told someone "wrong forum/thread" , then feel free to discuss this.

Lol, I think you're entirely too butthurt over being told where to post trade requests. I could care less personally, but you should know better. Just sayin'.

[quote name='zappa103']Let me make something very clear to you. I have visited CAG for 4-5 years, having started this account a couple of years ago. Ive read all about this "CAG community" that is different from the rest of the internet, and I've experienced it for a period of time. A day has not passed in those 4-5 years that I have not sat down in the morning/evening and checked this website...however....every damn time I post something some jackass has to explain their rules about a thread. So where is this community?!? What does it represent?!? Is CAG a place that you can go to be with friends who aren't 11 year old jerks, or 40 and completely miserable? I came to this thread because I had won something on this subway thing....I didn't read 77 pages of replies before posting, because I don't have to. So I used one reply to ask if someone wanted to trade....and now 4 other replies have been spent debating the placement of a request for a trade. Brats sure don't mind coming here for free codes and to whine about "lurkers" not "real CAGers" getting them. So if mooches come here for free codes, then I'm damn well gonna ask if someone wants to gimme one of those free codes, for a free code from me....yes...A TRADE!! If you've never told someone "wrong forum/thread" , then feel free to discuss this.[/QUOTE]

Personal belief:

I always thought those people are actually trying to help you... I mean I posted I won and didnt want Mod Nation like a month ago? idk it was a while ago... I got 1 reply offering a very small sum of cash, and that was it I think...

Now you your self admit that you didnt read the other pages, thats fine... Most are people cheating the game, offering a code usually a "lurker" got, some people bitching about losing with 30+ accounts, and a very small amount saying theey won legit, or took 50 accounts to win a prize and it was just a "rental"

reguardless of your intention, not many people are going to see it, and I doubt you will sell it before you get into the no care zone. Not to mention just about everyone here is to win ____ thing. So your odd's of people who want to spend 40+ hours trying is low, when they know if they load up another game they can win a copy.

Just my 2 cents....

I'm entirely too annoyed by know-it-alls, who monitor others actiivities. Oh yeah, and trade completed....I guess it did work here. Who would've thought that this square peg would go through that round hole?

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I think it's cool of people to give away the games they don't want, but I'd suggest doing something along the lines of "first to PM me gets it", so half of them aren't taken by lurkers as happens so often.[/QUOTE]
I agree. Let's have a little more composure around here.

[quote name='zappa103']Let me make something very clear to you. I have visited CAG for 4-5 years, having started this account a couple of years ago. Ive read all about this "CAG community" that is different from the rest of the internet, and I've experienced it for a period of time. A day has not passed in those 4-5 years that I have not sat down in the morning/evening and checked this website...however....every damn time I post something some jackass has to explain their rules about a thread. So where is this community?!? What does it represent?!? Is CAG a place that you can go to be with friends who aren't 11 year old jerks, or 40 and completely miserable? I came to this thread because I had won something on this subway thing....I didn't read 77 pages of replies before posting, because I don't have to. So I used one reply to ask if someone wanted to trade....and now 4 other replies have been spent debating the placement of a request for a trade. Brats sure don't mind coming here for free codes and to whine about "lurkers" not "real CAGers" getting them. So if mooches come here for free codes, then I'm damn well gonna ask if someone wants to gimme one of those free codes, for a free code from me....yes...A TRADE!! If you've never told someone "wrong forum/thread" , then feel free to discuss this.[/QUOTE]
Dude, it says at the end of OP's post on the FRONT PAGE where to specifically trade winnings from this contest.

I laughed :roll:

I'm posting this a little late but the other night I won Gran Turismo 5. I was very surprised and happy to have won. It was weird because it was the last day I could play (using the reusable codes at least) so I just thought it would be like any other time and I would lose but thankfully I was wrong.

I'm still in shock and a tad bit skepitcal about whether I'll get my prize or not, like many others have said: "I'll believe it when I see it."

Oh yeah and if anyone wants to know the specifics about when I won, it was after 2 A.M. and the jalepenos were randomly placed (as I always do) and I think it was on my second or third code but I can't remember. Good luck fellow CAGs!

Offtopic: Hate that the free prizes are being sold on the Buy/Sell thread. Im sure you couldnt sell the X360 1 month codes that were gotten free so not sure why mods aint doing something about it.

Anyhow have won nothing!

hey everyone. i played again and i won a subway 'chill pill'. i dont need one since im pretty lax, but i can tell that a lot around here do, so im looking to trade :cool:

[quote name='darknight88']Offtopic: Hate that the free prizes are being sold on the Buy/Sell thread. Im sure you couldnt sell the X360 1 month codes that were gotten free so not sure why mods aint doing something about it.

Anyhow have won nothing![/QUOTE]

isnt that an apples/oranges thing? I dont think anyone is selling rentals so its ok there, and I dont see gift cards being offered, and I dont see the bag's being sold... so really isnt everything else games? I mean most of the codes are 1 subway prize code for another prize code... not like patapon 2 for disgaea infinite or something. Not to mention most of the games we cant really control what we get/want/we have so it works like that... either or I fail to see how it relates =\

[quote name='zappa103']thanks.......but I'm standing firm on my place to post this, goddamn I hate people who just aimlessly monitor[/QUOTE]

My 1200+ posts say I do a bit more than aimlessly monitor. :D I'm not going to continue to crap on the thread discussing your opinions on the matter, if you'd like to discuss the pros and cons of following preset rules on a forum please feel free to send me a PM. Or I'm sure you can inquire with a mod or post in the suggestion forum. Have a wonderful day!

[quote name='Sizu']New code from a Subway email.
frenzyfreeplay[/QUOTE]

Thanks dude! Guess I can play again... Come on Level 3 prize! \\:D/

Wow I just won Gran Turismo 5 Collectors Edition!!! I don't own a PS3 and will probably trade it, but hooray!

[quote name='air_max']hey everyone. i played again and i won a subway 'chill pill'. i dont need one since im pretty lax, but i can tell that a lot around here do, so im looking to trade :cool:[/QUOTE]

I bet it's a suppository.

[quote name='air_max']hey everyone. i played again and i won a subway 'chill pill'. i dont need one since im pretty lax, but i can tell that a lot around here do, so im looking to trade :cool:[/QUOTE]
Ha lol:applause:

No way man! I just won Little Big Planet 2! Having it sent to a friend's address so there's no reason it shouldn't show up.

Also won a MIB download code, so if anyone wants it, PM me.

[quote name='Dillon627']I've played this about 200 times and haven't won jackshit...
Anyone have any tips?[/QUOTE]

Yeah stop now i played with 50 emails more then a week. The contest was good before it updated and changed the prize pics.

[quote name='needler420']Yeah stop now i played with 50 emails more then a week. The contest was good before it updated and changed the prize pics.[/QUOTE]

Didn't you say you played 100 emails? How the heck do you do that? Did you just make 100 accounts with different Halo and pot type names? Didn't it get boring copying and pasting all the codes?

[quote name='Zaxby']Wow I just won Gran Turismo 5 Collectors Edition!!! I don't own a PS3 and will probably trade it, but hooray![/QUOTE]
Why do people even bother to play if they don't have a PS3?

[quote name='sneakysnake128']Why do people even bother to play if they don't have a PS3?[/QUOTE]

So that people with a ps3 and intentions of buying the game can suffer to his prosper.

Sorta like how my mom wants me to get my dental done in south America.

For those that have received prizes, did you have to sign for it when they arrived? I want to send stuff to a friend's place, but if thier parents answer the door they may think "who the hell is that? no one here by that name return to sender!"

I won a free standard defination movie rental on playstation. Clash of the Titans. The code for it is 68M4-G9B7-HGFP. Anyone that wants it is welcome to it. This was from the Subway game. Enjoy!

[quote name='ace1953']I won a free standard defination movie rental on playstation. Clash of the Titans. The code for it is 68M4-G9B7-HGFP. Anyone that wants it is welcome to it. This was from the Subway game. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

wow 30mins later and it was still redeemable, thank you!:)

bread's done
Back