Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='Account Name']For those that have received prizes, did you have to sign for it when they arrived? I want to send stuff to a friend's place, but if thier parents answer the door they may think "who the hell is that? no one here by that name return to sender!"[/QUOTE]

Nope, mine was just dropped at my apartment door.

[quote name='rogXue']anyone receive any of their physical winnings yet?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I received my PlayStation Move bundle, which incidentally killed my PlayStation 3 60GB.

[quote name='BloodiedWraith']Nope, mine was just dropped at my apartment door.

Yes, I received my PlayStation Move bundle, which incidentally killed my PlayStation 3 60GB.[/QUOTE]

I thought Darksiders killed it......?

[quote name='ace1953']I won a free standard defination movie rental on playstation. Clash of the Titans. The code for it is 68M4-G9B7-HGFP. Anyone that wants it is welcome to it. This was from the Subway game. Enjoy![/QUOTE]
Damn, I was thinking of coming in here earlier and asking if someone didn't want their CotT download, since I really want to see it and hate Blockbuster, but I figured no one likes a begger. If I had checked the thread recently though...if only.

It sucks because I went into the PSN trading thread because I won Patapon 2 and don't want it, but people either have it, don't want it, or would probably trade but the only things I want are Pain and CotT, and the value of the PSP game is a bit more than an SD movie rental on its own.

Still, good on ya for giving it out. Karma and all that, headin' your way.

I just watched my Clash today from the code that was given to me when I posted all my codes by accident :( sucks though cause I missed the last 20mins because TUF was on lol.

Anyway has anyone still been winning stuff I've tried so many times and I haven't gotten anything lately. After I posted my codes I got GT 5 a few days later and then Hellboy which I gave to someone and then nothing. Crapola

As far as where the peppers go I already stated (or maybe that was the other forum?) it does not matter. They have a mobile/flash version that doesn't have peppers and just says you win, plus I've played many sweeps back in the days to know. It's still fun to play sometimes though :p

[quote name='lmd']I just won Man Furismo Jive!!! I mean Gran Turismo 5

:whee:

I still haven't won anything from prize level 1 :rofl:[/QUOTE]

I just won Gran Turismo 5 as well!

Awesome!

Little Big Planet 2 was just delayed until January 2011. How is that going to affect us who have won it? Do we still get our copies early, or do we wait with the other schmucks who paid for it?

gt5ce.jpg

I wonder if Subway will tell us to just wait to let us swap it out for another game.

I was going to trade with someone else for GT5. If they can just let me do so, I'll be happy.

Anyone who won Little Big Planet 2, myself included, shouldn't expect their copy until next year. The game just got delayed until January of 2011.

Just won a sony bloggie camera (anyone know how good the camera is)
a Pain download game psn and
Here a Free Hellboy SD Rental Code :

AP6L-E4BA-JCK5

I really want a ps3 lol...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fatboyjam']Hot damn, just won LBP2! (it'll be a nice surprise for 2011).[/QUOTE]

It'll be nice when you come home one day and it's waiting for you out of no where. I know I'm going to forget I won it.

so for those ppl that won the 3 pack in the firedrill GT5,LBP2,MNR i wonder if they are going to ship all the game at same time cuz if they do that they wont get it till 2011 or will they ship it out one at a time?

I pretty much stopped using my other e-mail accounts (7-10 addresses) and just use the one I won LBP2 with now so there's a smaller chance of my getting disqualified...

They're on it, per their Twitter:

To everyone asking about LBP2, I'm looking into it and will let you all know as soon as I know more. Hold tight.

[quote name='pandanaut']They're on it, per their Twitter:

To everyone asking about LBP2, I'm looking into it and will let you all know as soon as I know more. Hold tight.[/QUOTE]

Looking forward to their followup post: "For all those who won LBP2, due to the delay, we will allow you to exchange your prize for the Move Bundle if you so choose."

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fatboyjam']Looking forward to their followup post: "For all those who one LBP2, due to the delay, we will allow you to exchange your prize for the Move Bundle if you so choose."[/QUOTE]
Damn! That's lucky lol

[quote name='fatboyjam']Looking forward to their followup post: "For all those who one LBP2, due to the delay, we will allow you to exchange your prize for the Move Bundle if you so choose."[/QUOTE]
Now that would be awesome.:applause:

Well after 4 days of doing these codes I won a 5 dollar gift card and a SD rental for "The Last Action Hero". I didn't even bother getting the code for that.

Just tried the new code to humor myself, and I won LBP2 :O
Not sure what i'm gonna do with it though since I still plan on buying the collectors edition.

LBP2.png

[quote name='Ultragamer']Just tried the new code to humor myself, and I won LBP2 :O
Not sure what i'm gonna do with it though since I still plan on buying the collectors edition.

LBP2.png
[/QUOTE]

:wall: just played the code on 10 diff emails

[quote name='needler420']:wall: just played the code on 10 diff emails[/QUOTE]

10 different emails? Is that how people are winning? o_O

I used one. This is my first prize.

So to humor myself once again, entered my secondary email in my my aunts zip code so I could put her address. Won another copy of LBP2. My lucky day :D

[quote name='D0RC']Since LittleBigPlanet2 got delayed, I guess the people who won the game will wait longer too now?[/QUOTE]

I'm curious as to how they'll handle those of us that won the LBP2, MNR, GT5 package Firedrill. It'd be pretty lame if they just make us wait until January then send all the games out. I'm hoping they change it now and just ship games as they become available.

Well I'm happy, and now I'm done. Not going to go overboard and try to win 20 thinigs.
I won Modnation Racers :D and my wife won a Metalgear PSP pack :D, without using dozens of email addresses either.

scored 1 $20 and a $5 giftcard on firedrills too, I was in it for LBP2 or GT5, but I'm not complaining!

THANKS OP & SUBWAY!

[quote name='fatboyjam']Looking forward to their followup post: "For all those who won LBP2, due to the delay, we will allow you to exchange your prize for the Move Bundle if you so choose."[/QUOTE]

Honestly, if they were to abide by the "Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery" and rule #7, second paragraph: "Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if a Prize is unavailable." The next available item from the MSRP LBP2 regular edition ($59.99) and the LBP2 collector's edition ($80.00) is either Gran Turismo 5 Collector's edition or the Move Bundle (both at $99.00).

Since those that one the Fire Drill already received in the package Gran Turismo 5 regular edition, it would be a safe bet that they may actually upgrade it to the Move Bundle.

That is of course, if they follow their rules.

[quote name='PHOENIXZERO']I found the tweet below a little more interesting....[/QUOTE]

o lawd. I'm sure everyone knew they would get people who are cheating.

bread's done
Back