Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

if you used two different emails and two different mailing address than their is a big possibility you'll get both, depending on subways monitoring well see in a few weeks but either way Congrats!

[quote name='Dazed iLLusion']if you used two different emails and two different mailing address than their is a big possibility you'll get both, depending on subways monitoring well see in a few weeks but either way Congrats![/QUOTE]

cool! Thanks man!

OMG I just went on a little "streak" and got Clash of the titans, Pain, and Gran turismo 5! Although I don't have PS3 so it's kinda useless for me...

[quote name='Snakezx']OMG I just went on a little "streak" and got Clash of the titans, Pain, and Gran turismo 5! Although I don't have PS3 so it's kinda useless for me...[/QUOTE]
I'll give you 20 bucks for it :)

Or could I ask for the Pain code?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LakersForLife82481']Row 1: . X . . X .

Row 2: X . X X . X

Row 3: empty

X's are Jalepano's

.'s are blank spaces

Credit to Caliblue15 and the guys from NeoGAF.

I got my conformation email for LBP2!!! Can't wait. Sent Modnation to my address i live in, and LBP2 to my parents home :).[/QUOTE]

Used this 3 times just now and didn't win shit.

[quote name='pete5883']Used this 3 times just now and didn't win shit.[/QUOTE]

I really wish people would realize that there is no "winning pattern" - it's all coincidence of using that pattern at the rght time. You might as well advise people to hop on one foot while playing for luck, as well.

One thing I have noticed is the game acts really weird for me in Firefox (maybe it has something to do with my add-ons and Flash has even crashed a couple times, yet IE runs fine). But one thing it does is, after I enter the code and click the "Fire up the game" pop-up window, if the screen flashes red and then the game slows down when it is time to place the peppers, I know I won. If the game plays normally, with no flash or slow-down, then I know I didn't win. (Sadly, I have only been able to prove this with movie codes.)

What this suggests to me is that the game has determined whether you have won or lost when you click the "Fire up the game" button and before you place the peppers.

There is no pattern that will win you shit. It's all luck. You're determined to win or lose RIGHT when you enter your code. The game is just a decorative. I just place them randomly. I have won MNR and GT5 together with some PSN games

I have a Patapon 2 code for the PSP that I would gladly trade for the Uncharted 2 DLC or something else (no movie rentals or PSP things).

Also have a Hellboy movie rental code

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']Row 1: . X . . X .

Row 2: X . X X . X

Row 3: empty

X's are Jalepano's

.'s are blank spaces

Credit to Caliblue15 and the guys from NeoGAF.

I got my conformation email for LBP2!!! Can't wait. Sent Modnation to my address i live in, and LBP2 to my parents home :).[/QUOTE]Thanks very much :) I'll try this

Everyone says the placement doesn't matter, but I played for over a month and won nothing, then I won Pain, Patapon 2, a rental, and LBP2 all in a week or so using that pattern.

[quote name='sir-fly']has your prize ever skipped asking for your adress[/QUOTE]

You should have entered an address when you sign up. But when I won it goes to a screen with my name and address but I can't change them.

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']If placements matter just keep filling out the first row, my friend got GT5,LBP2, and a Giftcard within a month. He only used 3 or 4 emails too.[/QUOTE]

How do you play for a month? There's only enough free codes for a week...

[quote name='luan87us']You should have entered an address when you sign up. But when I won it goes to a screen with my name and address but I can't change them.[/QUOTE]

Really? Every time I've won something, it has the name and zip code locked in that I used when registering. But never a street address. I have to fill that in after.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I really wish people would realize that there is no "winning pattern" - it's all coincidence of using that pattern at the rght time. You might as well advise people to hop on one foot while playing for luck, as well.

One thing I have noticed is the game acts really weird for me in Firefox (maybe it has something to do with my add-ons and Flash has even crashed a couple times, yet IE runs fine). But one thing it does is, after I enter the code and click the "Fire up the game" pop-up window, if the screen flashes red and then the game slows down when it is time to place the peppers, I know I won. If the game plays normally, with no flash or slow-down, then I know I didn't win. (Sadly, I have only been able to prove this with movie codes.)

What this suggests to me is that the game has determined whether you have won or lost when you click the "Fire up the game" button and before you place the peppers.[/QUOTE]
I also noticed this. Back when I was actually winning a lot of stuff the game would slowdown. Now its been 5 days straight of winning nothing and there have been no slowdowns in that time frame.

[quote name='sneakysnake128']I also noticed this. Back when I was actually winning a lot of stuff the game would slowdown. Now its been 5 days straight of winning nothing and there have been no slowdowns in that time frame.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, hit a dead spot, myself.

The "winning" slowdown reminds me of the wonderful "white flash" during the Tropicana Twist game a couple years back; i miss that one...

Man I love this Subway contest so far ive won
2x GT5's
LBP2
PS Move Bundle
Subway gift card

and countless dlc i cant wait to win more i just want that 3d tv

[quote name='valo2027']Man I love this Subway contest so far ive won
2x GT5's
LBP2
PS Move Bundle
Subway gift card

and countless dlc i cant wait to win more i just want that 3d tv[/QUOTE]

wow you must be lucky o_O (so far only gotten pain psn game, and two rentals)

2x GT5's
LBP2
PS Move Bundle
Subway gift card

GL getting all of them.. :roll:

Got a uncharted 2 dlc code for trade, already have pain and bowling, would accept other random dlc for ps3 or 360 like trials, ms points or $ pp

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Everyone says the placement doesn't matter, but I played for over a month and won nothing, then I won Pain, Patapon 2, a rental, and LBP2 all in a week or so using that pattern.[/QUOTE]
Sigh, it's coincidence. I played for the longest time and never changed my pattern of just filling the bottom row. Won two things and it's all just dumb luck.

The best pattern to use is multiple email accounts TBH. Cheaters do win this time.

[quote name='bigsexydh']Got a uncharted 2 dlc code for trade, already have pain and bowling, would accept other random dlc for ps3 or 360 like trials, ms points or $ pp[/QUOTE]
Sent you a PM.

Got a code for Uncharted 2 Siege pack. Already got this from someone else though. Anyone have a spare code for high velocity bowling they would trade? PM me.

I just find out that you don't even need to put in the address if you just win code, they sent to your email anyway lol (as long as you click claim prize)

[quote name='bearquat3']How do you play for a month? There's only enough free codes for a week...[/QUOTE] He hoarded the codes to one email a night and he had 4.

2x GT5's
LBP2
PS Move Bundle
Subway gift card

lol what bs.

1. You would have already gotten the move bundle with 2 day shipping like a previous winner.
2. Countless DLC? There's only the uncharted 2 dlc.

[quote name='sneakysnake128']lol what bs.

1. You would have already gotten the move bundle with 2 day shipping like a previous winner.
2. Countless DLC? There's only the uncharted 2 dlc.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he just won the Move bundle? And as for DLC, I am sure he is referring to the games (Patapon, HV Bowling, Pain, etc) as DLC as well....because, you know, it's content that you..

get ready....

wait for it....

Download.

I myself have won LBP2, GT5, a Sony Style GC, Patapon 2, a couple of Subway cards, and a handful of movies. Will I get them? Maybe.

Don't give other people grief because your luck sucks.

Oh and I await your inevitable response that says something like "whatever, I won a 320gb system bundle"

won 2 uncharted 2 dlc codes for trade or sale, any offer is considered , already have pain and bowling though, would accept other random dlc for ps3 or 360 like trials hd, ms or ps3 points or paypal

Do you guys honestly think Subway cares about checking IP addresses of those who use fake emails? No, that's just something they told the whiny little bitches so they could stfu.

[quote name='n00bie']Maybe he just won the Move bundle? And as for DLC, I am sure he is referring to the games (Patapon, HV Bowling, Pain, etc) as DLC as well....because, you know, it's content that you..

get ready....

wait for it....

Download.

I myself have won LBP2, GT5, a Sony Style GC, Patapon 2, a couple of Subway cards, and a handful of movies. Will I get them? Maybe.

Don't give other people grief because your luck sucks.

Oh and I await your inevitable response that says something like "whatever, I won a 320gb system bundle"[/QUOTE]
And I await your response when I say I've won GT5, Locoroco 2, ModNation Racers, and Uncharted 2 DLC. If you've stuck around since page 70 or so e.g. http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7636874#post7636874

I have a Uncharted 2 Siege DLC in trade for High Velocity Bowling code.
I also got Hellboy as a movie rental as well.

EDIT: whoops...I meant to put this at PSN Code Trading Thread.

[quote name='Dazed iLLusion']Anybody here really needs Uncharted 2 Siege DLC?

1st person to quote me will get it :)[/QUOTE]

ello mate

[quote name='needler420']ello mate[/QUOTE]
:( i was just about to quote that lol

Dunno if I'm allowed to post codes here but.

Locoroco 2
Code:
F5GM-ELBN-GLBK
Clash of the Titans
Code:
8DTF-HPB7-H8RT
Men in Black
Code:
DD9G-4FB9-57R9

[quote name='WilltheMagicAsian']Dunno if I'm allowed to post codes here but.

Locoroco 2
Code:
F5GM-ELBN-GLBK
Clash of the Titans
Code:
8DTF-HPB7-H8RT
Men in Black
Code:
DD9G-4FB9-57R9
[/QUOTE]

All redeemed. I hate lurkers sometimes. I am really just looking for High Velocity Bowling. So if anyone has a code they don't plan on using I would really appreciate it in a PM. Thanks.

bread's done
Back