Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

We should be hearing something about the LBP2 wins in the coming couple weeks. At least.. I hope so anyways.

Looking forward to getting my LP2 Collector's Edition.

I received my Modnation Racers and green tote bag today. Also, UPS tried delivering the headphones I won, but no one was here to sign for it. So I should have those tomorrow. This was a great contest!

[quote name='Los 33x']I'm still waiting for my PSP bundle. Won it over 11 weeks ago. Anyone who won the Invizimals pack have a reference number or something? Tried emailing and surprise, nothing.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Have we been had? :cold:

[quote name='MrBoss']Same here. Have we been had? :cold:[/QUOTE]

It's so funny.. Not one hour after I typed that message, my wife gets a call from her mother saying UPS just tried dropping something off at her house that she has no idea what it was.

Which is my PSP :)

Get mad at me if you will, but I'm going to sell it and use that money for a 3DS. Sue me.

I'm glad to hear some PSP bundles have been showing up, gives me some hope. Of course its during the one week I'll be out of town, but I'll take what I can get.

So, my Fortune Hunter Edition didn't have a game in it and the bubble wrap had some tape attached to the bottom which took off a little bit of the fake pages coating on the bottom :(

Got my PSP Invizimals Bundle on monday, came from prizelogic via USPS ( i think, can't remember now ). Took about 12 weeks from when I won it in case anyone is still waiting on theirs.

Do we have to wait until LBP2 actually releases before they'll start shipping those or is it possible we'll get them early?

[quote name='nnthomas']aight bitches, when can we expect our lbp2s. This is the only thing i won, and i waited this long for it.

Lol[/quote]

+1

[quote name='Solatso']Got my PSP Invizimals Bundle on monday, came from prizelogic via USPS ( i think, can't remember now ). Took about 12 weeks from when I won it in case anyone is still waiting on theirs.

Do we have to wait until LBP2 actually releases before they'll start shipping those or is it possible we'll get them early?[/QUOTE]
Most winners of GT5 got their copy 1 day before release.

[quote name='bearhawk72']Most winners of GT5 got their copy 1 day before release.[/QUOTE]

But then again this game has been completed unlike gt5...

[quote name='nnthomas']Aight bitches, when can we expect our LBP2s. This is the only thing I won, and I waited this long for it.

lol[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Izod517']+1[/QUOTE]

Make that +2. My younger brother(well younger as in he's 30) won LBP2 too and is still waiting for his copy. He said he sent an email to Maureen Aiello" about a week ago asking if she had any info and that the game releases Jan. 18th but all he got back was a standard - copy&pasted type response from her stating it was still going to ship earlier than release date and that the release date is Jan 18, DUH!. PrizeLogic / SCEA needs to get their asses in gear because we're within 2 weeks of release :( My bro lives next door and I want to play that sh!t as well LOL :lol:

I'll check with Subway on Twitter and ask them and I'll "try" to find the same thread on SlickDeals to see if people start getting theirs any time soon.

[quote name='nnthomas']aight bitches, when can we expect our lbp2s. This is the only thing i won, and i waited this long for it.

Lol[/quote]

+3

[quote name='Rosterking']But then again this game has been completed unlike gt5...[/QUOTE]...and then again prizelogic can't be trusted to keep an address and actually send it out >.>

I won Modnation ages ago and haven't received it yet. Good to see people are getting things in still. I also won a subway tote but I'm not watching the mail for that one haha.

[quote name='Dark Rider']Did anyone ever get their subway $5 gift cards?[/QUOTE]

Nope. I won like four of them, and nothing.

[quote name='superhippy1986']So how did that person get their copy......[/QUOTE]

Probably a copy for the media or game reviewer (they get advanced copies all the time), or perhaps they work at retail and they already have them. Mom and pop shops are also notorious for selling games well before the street date. I remember going from Target to Target looking for LBP1 a week before it's release since a bunch of Targets were already selling them.

While I'm still waiting for LBP2 from PrizeLogic, I'm sure we're not going to get them until the 14th-17th.

Still waiting on my copy of LBP2 as well. The people who won GT5 got it the day before it came out if I remember correctly, so I suspect LBP2 will be more or less the same.

[quote name='Ultragamer']Still waiting on my copy of LBP2 as well. The people who won GT5 got it the day before it came out if I remember correctly, so I suspect LBP2 will be more or less the same.[/QUOTE]

GT5 was finished at the very last minute though. LBP has been done for at least a few weeks. I could see it coming earlier, especially considering the holiday.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Someone on gamefaqs posted about receiving theirs today so hopefully we get ours soon[/QUOTE]
so he didnt have pics? no one askhim about pics lol

[quote name='jacknicklson']Someone on gamefaqs posted about receiving theirs today so hopefully we get ours soon[/QUOTE]

While it's possible, the person didn't post any proof. If they were being sent out today, you'd find a LOT more people saying they got it as well (especially here). He's also a "New User" on GameFaqs, so I'm assuming it's just a troll.

Got the cheater email for GT5 and sent them some bs about it being a business. She sent a reply saying I was added back to the list. Has anyone added back won anything yet? I still have nothing as of yet lol and I messaged them on the 15th of Dec and got a reply the 22nd.

[quote name='D0RC']Maureen said our LBP2CE "delivered on or around January 17", the day before the game comes out.[/QUOTE]

Woohoo. Isn't the 17th MLK Day though? Hopefully, it arrives this week rather then next. Thought one of their selling points on this contest was "Win it (play it) before you can buy it". Not gonna get my hopes up too much. I've been waiting since September, another week isn't gonna kill me.

[quote name='BlackRob183']Got the cheater email for GT5 and sent them some bs about it being a business. She sent a reply saying I was added back to the list. Has anyone added back won anything yet? I still have nothing as of yet lol and I messaged them on the 15th of Dec and got a reply the 22nd.[/QUOTE]

You'll get your stuff now. All of it.

After I got the "your prize will be added back to the list" email, I got EVERY prize that I won.

It took about 3 weeks though...

bread's done
Back