Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (4/29/12 to 5/5/12)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][img-r=1]441[/img-r]
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy holds a sale on Nintendo Selects games, 2 for $30. UFC 3 Undisputed, Goldeneye 007 Reloaded, NBA 2K12 GOTY are $39.99 each.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop discounts Mass Effect 3 to $39.99 and takes 50% off the Move Sharpshooter ($19.99) and Move Controller ($24.99).

kmart.gif
Kmart offers its Rewards Members a $25 gaming coupon with the purchase of a Wii console.

icontarget.gif
Target throws in Unit 13 and a 4GB memory card with the a purchase of a PS Vita and Nintendogs with a Nintendo 3DS system purchase. Get a $20 gift card with the purchase of either AC: Revelations, Mass Effect 3, Call of Duty MW3, Battlefield 3, or Tiger PGA 13 AND the pre-order either AC III, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Max Payne 3, Madden 13 or NCAA Football 13.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us includes a $20 gift card with the Xbox 360 Kinect bundle and a $20 gift card with the Nintendo 3D. Buy 2 select games for $60: Assassin's Creed Revelations, Batman: Arkham City, Battlefield 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Gears of War 3 (Epic Edition qualifies for this deal), Modern Warfare 3, and Soul Calibur V.[/preview]

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, MidnightMetal - See post here

:wii: Nintendo Wii w/NSMB $139.99
:wii: Wii Accessories Package $49.97 (Save $35)
  • Rocketfish Dual Charge Station (Reg. $24.99)
  • Rocketfish Component Cable (Reg. $27.99)
  • Afterglow Remote and Nunchuk Set (Reg. $31.99)
:wii: All Nintendo Selects Games 2 for $30
  • Super Paper Mario
  • Mario Super Sluggers
  • Mario Strikers Charged
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  • Wii Sports

:360::ps3: UFC 3 Undisputed $39.99
Most Copies should have the 'Ultimate Knockouts 7' DVD(360) or Bluray(PS3)​
:360::ps3: Goldeneye 007 Reloaded $39.99
:360::ps3: NBA 2K12 GOTY $39.99

:360::ps3: Red Dead Redemption GOTY $29.99
:360::ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition $19.99
:360::ps3: Wipeout 2 $29.99
:wii: Zumba Fitness 2 $29.99
:wii: Epic Mickey $19.99
:wii: Wipeout 2 $19.99
:3ds: Ghost Recon Shadow Wars $11.99
:3ds: Rayman 3D $11.99
:ds: Toy Story 3 $11.99

GameStop (Ad)
Thanks, Borellius - See post here
Valid until 5/1

:360::ps3: Mass Effect 3 $39.99
:360::ps3: RE: Operation Raccoon City $49.99
:360::ps3: Ninja Gaiden 3$ 49.99
:360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $39.99
:360::ps3: Warhammer Space Marine 40K $14.99 USED
:ps3: Move Sharpshooter $19.99
:ps3: Move Controller $24.99
30% bonus credit on trade-ins towards Prototype 2

Kmart (Ad)
Thanks, LouieT - See post here

:wii: Shop Your Way Rewards members only:
Buy the Wii for $149.99, get a $25 gaming coupon towards a future gaming purchase between May 6 through June 9.

Target (Ad)
Thanks, litepink - See post here

:ps3::360: Free $20 Gift Card w/ purchase of either AC: Revelations, Mass Effect 3, Call of Duty MW3, Battlefield 3, or Tiger PGA 13 AND you pre-order either ACIII, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Max Payne 3, Madden 13 or NCAA Football 13.

:psp: Buy a PS Vita, get Unit 13 game and 4GB memory card free
:psp: Vita Games- Uncharted $39.99, MLB 12/Ultimate MvC 3/FIFA 12 $29.99 each

:3ds: Buy a 3DS game system, get Nintendogs free
:3ds: Spirit Camera $29.99, Cars 2 $19.99, Tetris Axis $18

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle $279.99
:360: Kinect Sensor $129

Toys R Us (Ad)
Thanks, LouieT - See post here

:360: Buy the 4GB Xbox 360 with Kinect bundle for $299.99, get a $20 Toys R Us gift card. In-store only.
:3ds: Buy the 3DS for $169.99, get a $20 Toys R Us gift card. In-store only.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Buy 2 games from the list below for $60:
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed Revelations
:360::ps3: Batman: Arkham City
:360::ps3: Battlefield 3
:360::ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2
:360: Gears of War 3 (This thread confirms that the Epic Edition qualifies for this deal)
:360::ps3: Modern Warfare 3
:360::ps3: Soul Calibur V​

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rodster']Is it true that some of the DS games don't look as good on the larger screen? Do these units suffer from the infamous DS Lite wobbly screen? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
I have an XL and yeah the screen is a bit wobbly but not to the point where its a bother. As for the games I did a side by side comparison with NSMB there was almost no difference the only thing i did notice is that the pixels are noticeable. What I mean by that is when I looked at the title screen the NSMB name on the dsi was a solid white color and on the XL I could notice each pixel.

Would you be able to get Battlefield PM from BBY for $20, purchase the game, place the pre-order and get the $20 GC? I'm kinda new to CAG posting, but, been following for a while. ^____^

I didn't see a post about it, but today, we were selling Duke Nukem Forever for $3, down from the already-cheap, already-on-sale price of $5; I don't care how bad that game is, I bought it and will play it sometime soon (once Prototype 2 is done).

Now, I'm not sure if this is today only, because on Sunday, Disney Universe was going for $8; it's back up to $30 already. Haven't heard any word on a "one day only" deal from The Boys Upstairs.

Oh wow. Go Target! Great that Vita comes with a game. Too bad it has to be one of the worst games. Unit 13 is a load.

Happy to FINALLY see Uncharted GA price cut, but $40 is still too much for a launch game, considering that it should have launched at that price to begin with like everything else.

BB 2/$60 not bad either, although I've seen Batman AC $30 alone elsewhere, and I picked up AC Revelations at GS new for $20 a couple weeks ago. Good but not best. Still worth $30 though, if you need it now

[quote name='sukTHEfac']BB 2/$60 not bad either, although I've seen Batman AC $30 alone elsewhere, and I picked up AC Revelations at GS new for $20 a couple weeks ago. Good but not best. Still worth $30 though, if you need it now[/QUOTE]
Arkham City was $10 after an @Gamer magazine coupon at least twice so far AND the GOTY edition is coming out at the end of this month, so $30 for the vanilla edition is kinda ok. But for another $10-20 you can get the GOTY edition with all of the DLC and not get nickel and dimed for the Robin/Catwoman/etc content.

It wouldn't hurt to get the free stuff from Target's Vita deal and return it without receipt. Get yourself 60 + tax on a Target giftcard.
Kinda a loophole but there's a limit on no receipt returns

[quote name='IronZombie']If AC:R was still at 30$ then it'd be a good deal, but somehow I doubt it. Might as well just wait until BBY drops it to 30$ again and use the Gamer mag to get another 20$ off.[/QUOTE]The B:AC coupon has been expired it's from the March mag. If people wanted $10 B:AC that was the time to get it now that price won't be seen again unless gamefly does it or BF.

[quote name='jjjbadboy32']Does the UFC 3 game at Best Buy still come with the bonus Blu-ray disc? (Ultimate Knockouts)?[/QUOTE]

Some do. I saw some with and some without.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Some do. I saw some with and some without.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this^ I will make sure not to use store pickup, and go look at them.

bought Super Paper Mario and Super Mario Galaxy. Wanted to get Animal Crossing City Folk and Twilight Princess too but they didnt have City Folk. May just order em online. Is Sluggers or Strikers worth getting?

bread's done
Back