Super Smash Bros. 3DS demo codes

I have not really paid attention.  Is the unique code in the message to me tied to my account specifically?  If not I have one more code to share.  I have no interest in SSB

Guys, I give Nintendo so much support I was able to get Platinum on two accounts, my brothers and mine. Yet, neither of us got codes. And now my little brother has been crying since the demo has been released and all of his friends are playing without him. By any chance would anyone please be able to spare a code so he can play smash with his friends?

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I give Nintendo so much support I was able to get Platinum on two accounts, my brothers and mine. Yet, neither of us got codes. And now my little brother has been crying since the demo has been released and all of his friends are playing without him. By any chance would anyone please be able to spare a code so he can play smash with his friends?
You don't need the sob story, won't help you get a code any faster. Your story sounds pretty sad, and I don't mean that in a good way. Just ask for a code dude.

You don't need the sob story, won't help you get a code any faster. Your story sounds pretty sad, and I don't mean that in a good way. Just ask for a code dude.
I'm just saying it the way it is. If I just asked for a code it looks like I would be asking for myself which is untrue. You don't need to even reply to me, I wasn't talking to you as I see you're just seeking a code for yourself, and want to make me look bad. Now that my friend is pretty sad...

I'm just saying it the way it is. If I just asked for a code it looks like I would be asking for myself which is untrue. You don't need to even reply to me, I wasn't talking to you as I see you're just seeking a code for yourself, and want to make me look bad. Now that my friend is pretty sad...
Come on, be nice man. Maybe the guy really is just looking out for his little brother? Nothing wrong with that. You both have codes now anyway, so don't worry about it.

I wonder if gamestop will have a midnight release for a 3DS game. I could definately see major crowds showing up, there old excuse was that Nintendo games launch on Sundays so it screwed up the employees pay clock because the clock resets at midnight on Saturday. Now this game is coming out friday so that shouldnt be an issue.

I have 3 codes; looking to trade for nintendo coins, 3DS Zelda, Mario 2 or 3, Metroid eshop codes, all US codes please.

PM if interested. 

You forgot to add the pic of your little brother:

CB.jpg

You like Nintendo but Nintendo doesn't like you.

Here are 3 more codes:

A05V55AE306PV0L1

A05V9AH7145A3EMG

A05VDFY00TMYQU53

Please note that the demo will be free on the eShop Sept 19th for everyone.  Not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread.

Lurked...I have 100 DMR points and 3 club Nintendo coins codes to trade for a code (Skyward Sword, and 2 ds games.) Pm me me please!

bread's done
Back