Super Smash Bros. 3DS demo codes

have 3 demo SSB codes for trade. Will take Wii U eshop game codes I don't already have. I have all the Wii U eshop games from Club nintendo going a few 2 months back (6 total including this months games), PM me

Last edited by a moderator:
I literally just heard about the code, lol
Does anyone have a one I could have? Or is it true the demo will be available this Saturday? (I'd hate to wait but its better than nothing)
Its going to be available 19th to public but this one is unlimited plays, word is that public will be restricted to a 20/30 plays

Don't have a code to offer. Just came to report how much the demo erased all of my reservations. It is Smash Bros through and through, looks and runs fantastically, and controls with the circle pad with no deal breaking issues.

I'll be getting both versions fow show

I have an extra demo code for Tomodachi Life which I'd trade for a code. I was able to get a code earlier from someone, but now my brother needs a code - apparently local multiplayer is unlocked in the demo :)
Does it work with 2 players and 2 CPU players? I turned on the 3rd CPU player but can't test out the local multi

I got Platinum last year (chose DCKR3D) and did not get a code emailed to me. Perhaps this was discussed earlier in the thread, but I did not notice it. Is there a place to request a code from CN or something?

i'm down to the Last Smash code looking to trade it for the following Club Nintendo Rewards Game Code for this month:

1. The Legend of Zelda 3DS Download Code

PM if interested 

EDIT: CODES ALL GONE

Is there a way to request a code? Apparently my notifications was not marked. I got emails from them before so I have no idea when this happened. Am I SOL?

Thank you to the CAG who PM'd me a code. Glad to see the good will around here. If I get an email with codes I will pass them forward.

Hey everyone! I am posted up in my bed because i have pneumonia and I m getting bored lying round watching movies on Netflix!!! if there is any one out there with  Smash Bros. Demo code I would really appreciate it! If not, that is okay too. You all have a nice day and keep Smashing! 

huge props to jmchad for hooking me up with a smash bros demo code, the game is solid!  i can't wait till the full game comes out, kinda wish the demo level was a bigger one, but hey its still awesome!

please don't pm the nice cag who took care of me, i don't want to be responsible for him getting spammed.

I need a demo code if anyone has an extra. I got mine yesterday, used one for me, one for my son, offered one to a coworker. Never heard form the guy and gave the last 2 away.
Just found out he didn't get my message until (after I have the code away) and I feel like a jerk. Actually, it was a pretty jerky thing I did and I feel bad. But not "paying for a code for someone else bad". Figured I'd ask before I told him the bad news

I honestly hate doing this, but it's for my nephew so I feel compelled to at least try since it would make his day. (I personally don't own a single nintendo product *oopa forgot, I still have a gamecube.) So if anyone has a spare code for him I'd be very grateful.

Ah, I should have offered something. I have some spare club nintendo coins I can offer for a set of codes. Just tell me which game you want.

Willing to trade off about 14 Desura game codes and a couple of random Steam codes if anyone is interested.

Nobody? Hell, I'll send a pizza to your door if you prefer. XD

And the CN game offer still stands for those of you who aren't hungry.

Any one willing to spare a code, I'd be your best friend  O:)

Still trying to decide if I want this on the 3DS and thought this would be my chance to see if I like it.

bread's done
Back