Super Smash Bros. 3DS demo codes

Thanks. Is it possible that the emails accounts of my "family members" could have the smash bros codes? Or probably just the email that I used to register my 3DS?
or should be the main account email. Might want to check to make sure you are opt in to receive emails from Nintendo.
These are the qualifications for the email:

We’re sending this demo to Club Nintendo members like you who achieved Platinum Status between 7/1/2013 and 6/30/2014, registered any Nintendo 3DS product, and chose to receive information from Nintendo at Club Nintendo. Hurry—all codes for this special demo must be redeemed by Sept. 19. Enjoy!

Thanks. Is it possible that the emails accounts of my "family members" could have the smash bros codes? Or probably just the email that I used to register my 3DS?
Also, I've heard that if you are qualified but simply didn't opt-in to the emails, you can call Nintendo and they'll send you the codes anyway. 1-800-255-3700

Still on the look out for a code. Someone had apparently sent me one but when I tried to redeem it, the store claims it's invalid. Much appreciated from anyone.

*enough PM's received that 3 will receive codes shortly...and you will get a message ASAP if you are one of them. Thank you!*

I have 3 extra codes. The 3 people who PM me the best request gets them. I don't care if your honest or not, make it funny, unique, or genuinely have a true need with exceptional storyline, and you will get a code (well the first 3 I deem worthy) within the next hour.

This is my fairest way to distribute them to non-lurkers... Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
^--- On my ignore list, there is a reason why they send out 3 codes. I'll be damned if the day comes when I pay for a demo.

*hangs extra friend code just out of reach* XD

Edit:  I'll put one up here shortly.

^--- On my ignore list, there is a reason why they send out 3 codes. I'll be damned if the day comes when I pay for a demo.
He's not any worse than Kojima:

MGSV-Ground-Zeroes-PS4-Box-PAL.jpg

Last edited:
FYI for anyone outside of the US (or NA, not sure) these codes seem to be region locked as one that I gave away did not work for a fellow CAG abroad. As for anyone I did not respond to, sorry I wish I had more codes to give out.

If any wonderful benefactors out there have an extra code, it would be greatly appreciated if you'd PM one.  Hope you all are enjoying the demo (and I hope I'm enjoying it soon too!!)

If anyone has a code or two to spare for me and my bro, it would be much appreciated. We have a platinum account, but didn't recieve an email.

I didn't get one from Nintendo, so hopefully I'll be able to get one from somewhere.

I would appreciate a code. I don't have much to trade except for a digital copy of Inception. The code is supposedly expired but Warner Bros extended the expiration until 2017 so it should still be good.

I would sincerely love to have a code.  I've been trying all day to get one.  I don't really have anything to offer in return, but I do have a code for 12 months of xbox live that I haven't used.

Probably a non-member lurker
Damn lurkers
[SIZE=18.6666660308838px]lol I know, I expected a lurker to redeem them before any of ye' honest folk. I gotta say they got lightning text input skills. I would still be fumbling around looking for the next character to add.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6666660308838px]At least they're good at something in life XD[/SIZE]

bread's done
Back