Super Smash Bros. 3DS demo codes

I'd love a code or two also.  Will trade any of the games on the CN reward list for codes.  Didn't check the damn marketing box and missed it....never even knew this was happening.  Guess my own fault..

I do have two more codes if anyone wants to trade. Any 3DS eshop, Club Nintendo points, or Steam stuff is cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Club Nintendo points I can redeem for something if someone will give me a code. Or some other deal. I really would like a code please. 

My last code is below after I pm'd the other two. Can't believe people are selling or trading a code for early access to a demo that they got sent for free. Hope someone enjoys it!

A05V6CBM2V2G9XXS

My last code is below after I pm'd the other two. Can't believe people are selling or trading a code for early access to a demo that they got sent for free. Hope someone enjoys it!

A05V6CBM2V2G9XXS
someone got it already, not me lol. Man these people are ruthless!!

i not going to hound anyone for a code but if you could spare one or pm i would just  be thankful for the effort or the thought :) 

From the code hungry people on the various sites (including me of course) I think this game is the gonna be the best seller on both consoles ;)

Would have posted these earlier, but work was a doozy! My apologies to those further up the list for not taking the time to pm some of yall (I'm tired, and - tbh - lazy), but I'm sure they'll find good homes nonetheless! Enjoy!

A05V2CF20P1MBQRY
A05V6HLS2MYHN1S4
A05VAMSL3A0WHM3G

Would have posted these earlier, but work was a doozy! My apologies to those further up the list for not taking the time to pm some of yall (I'm tired, and - tbh - lazy), but I'm sure they'll find good homes nonetheless! Enjoy!

A05V2CF20P1MBQRY
A05V6HLS2MYHN1S4
A05VAMSL3A0WHM3G
All used but thanks anyway.

Here's one A05V3AGK14AD3903

I got another one, but we'll see if I decide to give it away or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back