Super Smash Gimmick: Back to Training (Week 6 Forever: Suko vs. Arikado vs. Evergoo)

When will hero start the semi-finals? Marc needs to update this thread. We need some headlines. We seen enough of your skirt wearing videos. We need to vent through brawl.

[quote name='hero101']Dyeknom needs a substitute. I don't think everyone wants to wait for him if he has internet problems. :roll:[/quote]

Im fine with that. Ive ordered a new wireless router ("warranty" work on it is about as worthless as a toothbrush at a willie nelson concert) and my cable modem has been replaced. Anybody available to jump in?

[quote name='Strell']Fallmoon should take dyeknom's place.

And then, my friends, the universe will dismantle itself.[/quote]

Fallmoon can't join that division. She was already in a different division.

Edit: If Beef wanted to join then I would gladly accept.

[quote name='Strell']Fallmoon yunkie should take dyeknom's place.

And then, my friends, the universe will dismantle itself.[/quote]
Yo. :cool:

Oh yeah - did we decide what to do re: JoeMama and me opting for other opponents/switching to another bracket? Our lag is so terrible it gives Calculon cancer.

Week 5 (Playoffs) matches are posted. Strell and evergoo switch spots for the sake of lag and entertainment. :lol: The Super Scope division may delay their matches by a week (if they choose) since their postseason outcome is not fully determined yet. Outside the top 3, the only players that can possibly compete are foo228 and dyeknom.

Will update Smash Headlines tonight along with pretty brackets. Let's see if we can get all these postseason matches recorded. Blue and Daisy, you're our only hope. :pray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hero, my slave, forced me to bump the thread. How dare he ask for a masta' whoopin'.

Make sure to check out the new rules. Hope you have a few chuckles. :lol:

[quote name='evergoo']Hero, my slave, forced me to bump the thread. How dare he ask for a masta' whoopin'.

Make sure to check out the new rules. Hope you have a few chuckles. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ha, brilliant.

dyeknom is pm'ed. He was holding up the brawl matches. I poked him. Not in the
arse

Goo's Mad Spam are going to fight one another. Then they could final decide who is the best brawler. I think Goo is the best at spamming.

Two days with no posts? Blarg, people!

We're shooting for a game tonight, but we're waiting on confirmation from everyone. As it stands, here's the preliminary details:

Character Bans:

Strell's Bans for Daisy: Mr. Game and Watch, Link, and Diddy Kong
Daisy's Bans for Arikado: Falco, Game & Watch, and Snake
Arikado's Bans for Strell: Kirby, Pikachu, and Ike

Stage Order:

Round 1 (mine): Smashville
Round 2 (Daisy): Onett
Round 3 (Arikado): Battlefield
Round 4 (Daisy): Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Round 5: Port Town Aero Drive, future site of the ALL CAPTAIN FALCON HOEDOWN.

Fifth round forced picks:

Strell for Daisy: Captain Falcon
Daisy for Arikado: Captain Falcon
Arikado for Strell: Captain Falcon

You read that right kids. ALL CAPTAIN FALCON HOEDOWN.

I have advised everyone to pick their best Texan taunts.

DRAW COWBOY

Well you did add at least an extra 15 minutes with the new rules, but I'm hopeful I can get my brother to convert them for me. We'll see.

I've updated the post above with more information.

We are currently shooting for 10:30 tonight (roughly 2 hours from now). Subject to change.

We also are still discussing the fifth round. :]

Edit: And we're all ready to go now!

Good games Strell and Daisy. Sorry I couldn't stick around, my girlfriend is over so I need to pay a little attention to her. :p

I know! I felt off on a lot of those :cry:
The videos should be up tomorrow (bro's asleep!)

Fun games nonetheless. My lack of brawl knowledge came into play again :whistle2:#

Time to watch the Smash Bros. TV show. :bouncy:

This episode better be good!

Comments without too many spoilers:
Game 1 - Suicide.
Game 2 - You spin me round and round.
Game 3 - Two Marths = scary!
Game 4 - Break the walls down!
Game 5 - Captain Falcon sucks but at least the knee worked for once.

...So I just decided to check out the thread after weeks of non-entertainment, and I think I got cancer after seeing the abomination that was the OP. :lol:

[quote name='Mr. Beef']...So I just decided to check out the thread after weeks of non-entertainment, and I think I got cancer after seeing the abomination that was the OP. :lol:[/quote]
The OP doesn't compare to Goo's singstar videos. :roll:

Okay, I know I am sort of late in saying/asking this, but Evergoo, do you like crossdressing or something?!?! You'd make a pretty cute girl.

Captain Falcon doesn't suck. Only the fanboys who over-exaggerate the Falcon Punch suck.

And goo, but that goes without saying. Multiple times.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Captain Falcon doesn't Mr. Beef's Avatar. Only the fanboys who over-exaggerate the Falcon Punch Mr. Beef's avatar.
[/QUOTE]

Your mom Mr. Beef's avatars.

:]

Seeing those videos makes me nervous for a couple of reasons.

1) I haven't played since mid-February.
2) I'm entering a tournament next week, and at most, I'll have an evening's worth of playtime to get rid of the rust.

...I got this. >:]

[quote name='FallMoon']Okay, I know I am sort of late in saying/asking this, but Evergoo, do you like crossdressing or something?!?! You'd make a pretty cute girl.[/QUOTE]

Marcy's number is 867-5309. Ignore Jenny's voice on the answering machine.

Regarding SingStar videos: I can't keep y'all entertained with old gimmicks so I gotta pull out new and more extreme ones. I don't know what can top that. Maybe shit on Captain Falcon's sorry-ass face?

1 match is over and 2 more matches to go. Hero vs suko vs Rig should take place this week since dyeknom can't do his matches. Goo's mad spam should be entertaining to watch.

I hope you Super Scope guys have someone to record your match. Y'all need to think of a name for your group because the only thing I can think of is Hero Suks Rig's. :lol:

Here is the lineup for Goo's Mad Spam...I mean Joe's Mad Goo. ;)

Round 1: Projectile vs. Projectile vs. Projectile, Mad D's Stage
Round 2: Spam vs. Spam vs. Spam, JoeB1223's Stage
Round 3: Are items on? vs. Are items on? vs Are items on?, Mario Circuit (Evergoo's Stage)
Round 4: Joe's Mad Goo > SHOW US YOUR MOVES, Mad D's Stage
Round 5: Ganondorf (ArtistStar) vs. EggStar vs. SingStar, Random Stage

I don't know when I'm going to find time to play these matches this week. Finals = defeating me.

If we can hold off 'til next Saturday, I will not only be done with school and moved back to South Dakota, but I'll also have a WAY better internet connection.

Food for thought.

[quote name='JoeB1233']I don't know when I'm going to find time to play these matches this week. Finals = defeating me.

If we can hold off 'til next Saturday, I will not only be done with school and moved back to South Dakota, but I'll also have a WAY better internet connection.

Food for thought.[/QUOTE]
This would be good for everyone, I'm sure Joe isn't the only one going through finals right now.

My internet is better. So I could deal with other people lag better. Now I just need to get a router so I could get multiple connections.

Rig & Suko, I could probably do that game on Saturday or Sunday after 9pm EST.

Smash thread title updated to reflect Joe's extensions: 1 week for his concert and 2 weeks for finals. We should have our match May 9th or later.

Btw Joe, you better not fail on your Calculus exam?! ;)

bread's done
Back