Super Smash Gimmick: Back to Training (Week 6 Forever: Suko vs. Arikado vs. Evergoo)

madzero.gif

madnessbound.gif

One more (Nina's) and then I retire from these (at least for a while). I enjoyed spending hours making signatures for strangers that I only play video-games with and make rude comments at, for mostly free :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mad D']
madnessbound.gif

One more (Nina's) and then I retire from these (at least for a while). I enjoyed spending hours making signatures for strangers that I only play video-games with and make rude comments at, for mostly free :lol:[/QUOTE]

That's a cute one. I'll give you a hug when you get done with mine, and my hugs usually cost $1,000. Fair trade. ;)

[quote name='evergoo']

You should put clown makeup on Nina's Game & Watch. ;)[/QUOTE]

You calling homegirl's G&W a whore?

[quote name='DarlingNina']I'll give you a hug when you get done with mine, and my hugs usually cost $1,000. [/QUOTE]

Ohh expensive ;)

[quote name='ChibiJosh']Hooray! :D[/QUOTE]

Now you are part of the cool kids club. Strell will teach you the hand shake.

If Strell starts to take you behind a dumpster then run. That's not the secret handshake.

I was expecting one of them to be eating a riceball (or a "donut," as Brock called them in the early Pokemon episodes). Amazing job, Mad D!

[quote name='Mad D']
[quote name='Mad D']
madzero.gif
[/QUOTE]

madnessbound.gif

[/QUOTE]

These are fantastic David! Great job once again.
Did Fallmoon ever get her Wii fixed?

Hey that's a new pug, Janet. Do you own one?

Anyways, here is the plan for the Smash Gimmick Finals. We'll probably finish our match before the end of Memorial Day weekend. Matches will be recorded by yours truly.

Game 1: @ Rainbow Cruise (Suko)
Game 2: @ Mario Circuit (Evergoo)
Game 3: @ Battlefield (Arikado)
Game 4: @ Greens Greens (Suko)
Game 5: @ Random

Suko's Bans: Marth, King Dedede, Kirby
Evergoo's Bans: ROB, Snake, MK
Arikado's Bans: Snake, Mr. Game & Watch, Meta Knight

Game 5 Picks:
Suko - Sonic
Evergoo - Ganon
Arikado - Peach

[quote name='evergoo']Hey that's a new pug, Janet. Do you own one?
[/QUOTE]
Yes, it's a picture of Daisy, and so was my old avatar. She's 6 turning 7 in July.

I own just one Pug, can't really afford a second one at the moment. Gotta be responsible and all that.

[quote name='Daisydog']Yes, it's a picture of Daisy, and so was my old avatar. She's 6 turning 7 in July.

I own just one Pug, can't really afford a second one at the moment. Gotta be responsible and all that.[/QUOTE]

Ahh...it all makes sense now.

My online name comes from two bands. Everclear and Goo Goo Dolls (used since high school like 6+ years ago). Hope this quashes rumors of my unlimited ability to jizz. ;)

Sorry for the delay in videos.

I've been trying to make the 1.9 GB video from my digital camera readable on different PCs but it's being a retard right now and not working. I'll try again and if it doesn't work, I'll post the results.

In the meantime, check out my latest blog.
I'm such an attention whore. :cool:

No. Without being able to play on user-made maps online, it doesn't really matter.

You can still send stuff to people. You just can't upload it to a central place where it was arbitrarily picked to be sent out via the service.

I don't know who won since the videos never surfaced. I think I won when I joined as a 4th and killed everyone. Goo's head was blown to bits. Suko lost his arms and legs. Arkado fell asleep. Hero wins. Close the thread mods.

[quote name='suko_32']I know who won.[/QUOTE]
You're not saying anything. I might as well won. :lol: You're silenced.

Has this replaced Dallow's mega thread? I think so. *insert goo.gif*

Good games Strell and Hero. Hero started sucking b/c he was talking to his new platinum trophy. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Strell']GGs. Dunno why Hero went catatonic on us.[/QUOTE]
I was distracted by head lights and magical panties. :roll:

I'm going to partake in a feast that's fit for a QUEEN, for my Wii and Brawl have been returned and FIXED,
I really hope it works!

You know it works when it shoots out goo. ;)

By the way folks, I probably won't take my Wii home during the summer. PS3 is getting the love so that probably means no tourneys hosted by me. Are you guys even still interested? The only idea we haven't exploited yet is pick your foe's character. :lol:

As far as the Gimmick Finals videos go, I'll spend more time researching how to fix my SD Card woes now that I'm done with work. If I still can't solve the problem, I'll post the long-awaited results.

We're missing video 4 and 5, but IIRC final results were:

1) Arikado
2) suko_32 & Evergoo (tied)

The 5th match that didn't count was 1) Arikado 2) suko_32 3) Evergoo

Suko's right. Arikado is the champion of this tourney and ruler of the internet! Congratulations on your intelligent and aggressive playing. :applause:

Suko's right. Arikado is the champion of this tourney and ruler of the internet! Congratulations on your intelligent and aggressive playing. :applause:

Round 1: I was rooting for Arikado in that one. Wario < G&W < Metaknight.

Round 2: Evergoo's cheap'n'deadly back-throw trick! Works every time! :applause: Still, Falco did pretty well in the end. Wolf was unlucky to be placed up against a Falco in the first place.

Round 3: It ended early, but I'm pretty sure I know what the outcome would've been.

Results:
Game 1: Arikado (wario) d. evergoo (g&w) d. suko (mk)
Game 2: evergoo (olimar) d. Arikado (falco) d. suko (wolf)
Game 3: suko (rob) d. Arikado (falcon) d. evergoo (diddy)
Game 4: Arikado (g&w) d. suko (d3) d. evergoo (snake)
Game 5: Arikado (peach) d. suko (sonic) d. evergoo (ganon)

IIRC, games 1 and 3 were the closest. We each tried our best not to be stuck in the middle, otherwise, you would be gangbanged. :lol:

Points-wise, Arikado = 10; evergoo & suko = 7.

bread's done
Back