Surprisingly the Last Movie You Saw Didn't Suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JJSP']Alpha Dog. I wasn't expecting much, but it wasn't bad.[/QUOTE]

I have never seen another movie follow events as closely as they did.

I'm really big into True Crime bullshit so i've been into the story of what happened for years now...this movie is definetly worth checking out, especially knowing that this movie is as accurate to the actual events as you can get.

The last movie I saw was 'Knocked up'...not as funny as I expected.

I'm going in about 10 minutes to see the new Fantastic Four...I hope that it's good *crosses fingers*

[quote name='MegoW64']I have never seen another movie follow events as closely as they did.

I'm really big into True Crime bullshit so i've been into the story of what happened for years now...this movie is definetly worth checking out, especially knowing that this movie is as accurate to the actual events as you can get.

The last movie I saw was 'Knocked up'...not as funny as I expected.

I'm going in about 10 minutes to see the new Fantastic Four...I hope that it's good *crosses fingers*[/QUOTE]
Ever seen Wonderland? Great, for much the same reason as Alpha Dog was.

Ah! I should really check that one out..thanks for the heads up.

I was a bit young when Wonderland first came out, so I never picked it up...i'll have to do that now :)

Watched Goldeneye last night. I had picked up the Bond collection at the Amazon DOTD a while back. And my poor girlfriend had never watched a Bond film. So ya.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Doom

Eh, not GREAT, but not bad either. Got my moneys worth.[/QUOTE] So there wasn't actually any money involved, was there? ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So there wasn't actually any money involved, was there? ;)[/quote]

4 for $20 at Hollywood Video, so it was that, Transporter 2 (I enjoy them), Thank You For Smoking, and Constantine. Not a bad deal. Not GREAT movies, but they were cheap.

just caught Ultraviolet on tv and aside from the shit story and pointless plot the movie has some cool action scenes. i came into it with very low expectations and id probably watch some of the scenes again if it was on tv again. definelty would make for a cool videogame with some of the stuff they used in the film although some of it was very bloodrayneish( the videogame not the shit film) and Milia Jovovich was smokin hott in that thang. didnt look like much of a vampire but whatever she looked like id never kick it out of bed. and this is the first time ive ever thought of her as being hott.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']4 for $20 at Hollywood Video, so it was that, Transporter 2 (I enjoy them), Thank You For Smoking, and Constantine. Not a bad deal. Not GREAT movies, but they were cheap.[/quote]

constantine was an ok film on the cheap that guy from bush sucked in it though but the film could have been better and a sequel i think would have been in order. and transporter 2 is a sweet film one of those mindless flicks you can sit back and just enjoy the violence.

I saw Spiderman 3 yesterday, and aside from the emo badass thing and all the cramming going on in the movie, I thought it was pretty good.

Sicko (LEGALLY SAW IT, DID NOT DOWNLOAD)
8.5/10

Very strong film, although outstays it's welcome and starts meandering a bit after a while, but very entertaining and enlightening. Recommended

The Lost Room - Pretty interesting and the perfect length.

Ultimate Avengers 2 - I thought it was way better than most of the recent live-action Marvel movies. The "bloopers" reel had me laughing non-stop. I mean, I was laughing so hard it looked like I was crying.

"Hulk want ribs!"

[quote name='argyle']The last movie I saw that surprised me by being good was Rocky Balboa. Pretty much everything I've seen since then (Spiderman 3, Rise of Taj, Pan's Labyrinth) DID suck. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]
Are you fucking serious?!?! Pan's Labyrinth was a great movie. What didn't you like about it?

Oh and last movie I watched... hmm I can't remember if it was Protector (tight but retarded) Airplane (hilarious) or Waking Life (kick ass) but they were all entertaining, I wouldn't say Protector was a good movie though.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Dead or Alive

Incredible. Not joking.[/QUOTE]

WTF?

As for myself... Superman Returns on BR
and Click BR

not the best, but they didnt suck either

I just saw Jesus Camp for the second time with my brother. That is a scary ass movie. There's one part that makes me crack up though where one kids like "My mom doesn't want me to watch Harry Potter...but I do at my dad's anyway" The rest of the kids look SCARE SHITLESS It's awesome.

The Breakfast Club
8/10

Lost points for the shitty ending
Molly Ringwald hooking up with the Judd Nelson character, WTF?! He's a fucking dickhead the whole movie. Also the corny totally 80's ending with "Don't You Forget About Me" playing over a freeze-frame

[quote name='coltyhuxx']Jesus Camp - documentary.. very good. very scary stuff. cute kids... but the brainwashing is just hectic.[/QUOTE]

You think it's scary? Well, it's reality down in the south. I have to agree, it's a must-watch.

Sicko is great.. very very true, and I know from first hand experience.

[quote name='dastly75']Dawn of the Dead(recent one)[/quote]

yeah the remake was surprisingly good and its one of the few new films i like to watch whenever its on. my only problem with it was how the zombies growled like animals aside from that the film is awesome.

[quote name='jaso']Volver.[/quote]

Loved that one. I swear Pedro Almodovar directs women better than any person on Earth.

[quote name='Tybee']Loved that one. I swear Pedro Almodovar directs women better than any person on Earth.[/quote]

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back