Termination is inevitable...

I hate to be a jerk here, but between you msging me about trades (and then not responding and starting to sell items I felt we were finalizing a trade for) to you currently bidding around $73 on a lowball sale (here: http://www.gamesforcanada.com/lowball/index.php ) ... including one of the items you're currently selling?

I'm confused why I would buy RE5 from you when you are "in need of money", have some low prices, but are also bidding on a copy of a game you are trying to get rid of?

Edit: Looks like you've been outbid on RE5, but not L4D here:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215734

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot I ordered a copy, so I got multiples... and also I am likely to be outbid on all of those... and also I need to pay off prior debts... so I am going to make it all prices show are shipped... if you buy multiple games only

[quote name='sum41rcks1']I forgot I ordered a copy, so I got multiples... and also I am likely to be outbid on all of those... and also I need to pay off prior debts... so I am going to make it all prices show are shipped... if you buy multiple games only[/QUOTE]

If you have prior debts then why are you continuously bidding in low ball sales? Especially for games you already have.

The debts are going to be upcoming for the lowball sales I bid on... And I know the majority of them I will be outbid on...

I would REALLY love that Soul Calibur 4 PS3 (No shirt) ($9), but can you accept something other than paypal?
I can't use Paypal, although I have another Paypal account that only has $5 in it via Visa Gift Card...If I could pay the other $6 another way...

XBOX 360

Street Fighter 4 *Sealed*
Fable 2
Saints Row 2
Gears of War 2
Left 4 Dead

PLAYSTATION 3

Valkyria Chronicles ($29)

NINTENDO DS

The World Ends With You ($17)

LIMiTED EDITION (COMPLETE WITH NO GAME)

Gears of War 2

ARTBOOKS

Legendary
Golden Axe Beast Rider
Resistance 2
Tomb Raider Underwold

GUIDES

Persona 4 Pre order bonues artbook ($5)
Legend of Zelda: Windwaker

BLU-RAYS

Dead Space
Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
I am Legend
Resident Evil Degeneration
Bolt

I offer $140, end it now!

XBOX 360

Tony Hawk Project 8 ($10)
Tony Hawk American Wasteland ($10)

both tony hawk dropped below $10 each even Project 8 went under 5 now... I want these two but all i can offer u is 13 for both if they're complete.. but wont be able to pay for few days tho

Updated with things pending out.

The reason why I am quitting CAG is for more personal matters, not for spending too much.

Nah sorry cant ship priority anymore... my PO charges way too much for it unless you are willing to pay $9 shipping because thats how much it will cost. and look at thread for PP email

i also have learned that bumping my thread like crazy will cause my bumps for the day to disappear.

Okay this is the last time im going to say this if I am asked questions like this again I will simply ignore them...

No I do not have any pictures.
All games are in excellent condition unless noted.
All games are complete unless noted.

Not to sound harsh but it just gets really annoying. Although you can ask if we make a pending trade. =)

lol, how do you "accidentally" buy 3 copies of Left 4 Dead, and forget that you already have Resident Evil 5? And I highly doubt your P.O. charges $9 for Priority, even if you're shipping cross country.

I offer $11 shipped for Mummy 3

Kudos to you for taking some time out for yourself.

I just wanted to confirm that you'll be around long enough to pay for anything you may win on the various lowball sales. I know you've bid on mine, which isn't ending until May 9th.

[quote name='sum41rcks1']Nah sorry cant ship priority anymore... my PO charges way too much for it unless you are willing to pay $9 shipping because thats how much it will cost. and look at thread for PP email

i also have learned that bumping my thread like crazy will cause my bumps for the day to disappear.[/QUOTE]

Ummm, two DS games will not cost $9 to ship priority. I just shipped a 1 lb+ game/guide combo and it cost me $6 and change to ship priority.

Since you didn't answer my PM, I'll ask here: Is Fable II in good condition, and is it complete? If so, I'll take it, along with ATV Offroad Fury IV for $26 shipped.

bread's done
Back