Termination is inevitable...

Why won't you respond to any of my 3 PMs or the message in this thread? You could just tell me no if you don't want to sell it.

Anyway, now I'll be buying Fable 2 at Best Buy during their upcoming sale...

OK thanks for ignoring 2 messages posted,for someone who needs money,I don't see you jumping on a deal when someone tries to strike one with you

Wolverine is the game I'm most interested in. If you'd want to do Silent HIll & The Mist + a little cash for it, let me know.

BTW, just in case you didn't know all PS3 games are region free, if that was your hang up about KZ2. Not sure how much of a pain it is to get any DLC for PAL games though.

[quote name='graf1k']Wolverine is the game I'm most interested in. If you'd want to do Silent HIll & The Mist + a little cash for it, let me know.

BTW, just in case you didn't know all PS3 games are region free, if that was your hang up about KZ2. Not sure how much of a pain it is to get any DLC for PAL games though.[/quote]

Only things is I put pending in because Im probably going to buy it sometime next week and then play it for awhile. Which means it might not be for trade for a few weeks. And I got the UK KZ2, I want the US version though.

[quote name='sum41rcks1']Only things is I put pending in because Im probably going to buy it sometime next week and then play it for awhile. Which means it might not be for trade for a few weeks. And I got the UK KZ2, I want the US version though.[/quote]

Haha, then why did you buy the UK one from me lol!

Haha, sorry man, not much I'm interested in trading my Halo Wars or RE5 for.

Only things I'm really interested in are the Dead Space artbook and Pokemon Platinum figure which I PM'd you about, and just realized you replied :)

I will PM you in a bit about those, $6 shipped for both?

bread's done
Back