Termination is inevitable...

err hey sum41rcks1:
[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']Haha, sorry man, not much I'm interested in trading my Halo Wars or RE5 for.[/QUOTE]
is there anything wrong with the copy of RE5 I just bought off you?

I'm also noticing my post from earlier in the thread is gone, what's up with that? o_O

You inquired about;

Disgaea 3
Gran Turismo 5

I checked your list and didnt see anything that I really wanted. Depending on what kind of deal you would want to make I am possibly interested in the following;

Killzone 2 Limited Edition (Please offer)
MLB The Show 09 (Pending In)

You have ignored three posts and Two PM's.

YOU HAVE NOT PAID FOR THE ITEM YOU WON>

It has been a full week already, and you keep ignoring me.

L4D: $33 shipped.

Hey dude, I'm gonna ship off your games next week, I am exhausted with all these finals coming up that I just have no time to ship this week. I will do so next week and give you a delivery confirmation, OK!

XBOX 360

WWE Legends of Wrestlemania
Operation Darkness
Fable 2
Eternal Sonata (Pending In)

how much u looking for these each?

hmmm thanks for the trade offer, is it cool if i get back to you tomorrow? the ds games are my bro's and i need to see how much he wants for them. thanks

edit: sorry man im going to have to pass, i cant get both of them off him at the moment, kinda strapped for cash being as monday is my 21'st birthday..thanks for looking though

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap and I was gonna check out your TL before you left, oh well I wish you the best of luck where ever you go in life

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']sigh, so much drama here.[/QUOTE]

Indeed.
The drama won't have to happen if sum41rcks makes a clean start again. Perhaps, the CAG community will forgive him and forget the ugly "incident". Nearly everybody deserves a second chance so sum41rcks could as well as get another one.

sum41rcks - In case if you ever misunderstand, I'm not badmouthing you. =P

[quote name='breakingcustoms']dont trade with him...he's a scammer now[/QUOTE]

what? You serious? I'll admit it took awhile for the Blu-rays to get to me, but i had faith and they did arrive. You sure? Media Mail? Give it some time....unless it's been like a month or something..

bread's done
Back