The annoying poll has spoken! Looking to finish up pending deals before lowball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
badd0042.png

sup dude,

cml for

:ps2:
Ar Tonelico [just the game, case, insert, and manual (all in excellent condition) - no extras]

:br:Surf's Up

[quote name='dinobot']I want!!!

CML for Ar Tonelico

got new items in ps3 section~ :)[/quote]

I keep flip-flopping on NGS. Sadly, I think what it comes down to is that I'm not willing to spend/trade more than $20 for it. Feel free to make a monetary offer if you're interested in buying though! There's only one up on ebay right now and Amazon Marketplace prices are always high, so I don't know what to really expect from it.

[quote name='dv8mad']Interested in Orange Box - Ar Tonelico - Invincible and Fantastic Four.
CML please?[/quote]

Didn't see anything. Feel free to make an offer if you'd like to buy.

would u take 30 for the 3 BD movies (the 2 BD u said and FF) and can i have hellboy for free

[quote name='starmask2k3']would u take 30 for the 3 BD movies (the 2 BD u said and FF) and can i have hellboy for free[/quote]

PMed you regarding your first offer/question (prior to the edit).

Bumpity.

thanks for the bump,

i guess you knew i was able to get you MoH: Airborne~ :D:D

i'll be shipping the item to you when i get done with my exams on friday.

[quote name='devildr1ver']i just came from tru and they have quite a few ffvi for $14.98, just letting you know.[/quote]

I appreciate that. Now if only TRU were closer than 100 miles...

[quote name='refusedchaos']oh TLP you so fine, CheapyD can't get you off his mind ! go TLP! go go go TLP!

da bump[/quote]

I don't know if I should be disturbed by this or not... :whistle2:#

[quote name='refusedchaos']oh TLP you so fine, CheapyD can't get you off his mind ! go TLP! go go go TLP!

da bump[/quote]

Wow... lol.

I take it you didn't like Dark Sector TLP?

Dark Sector is pending payment. Used the $25 GS giftcard to pay off part of my MGS4 preorder. Added sealed copies of Disgaea 2 and God Hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back