The annoying poll has spoken! Looking to finish up pending deals before lowball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='guynextshore']I was debating whether to put this up as my avatar vs. my current one. you tell me if I picked right haha!

22299-8590-9.jpg
[/quote]

I am never starting a new tradelist ever again.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']charging extra for using Paypal is against Paypal's TOS I believe[/QUOTE]

evey1 one the forum does it, most just add it in without u knowing. stop threadcrapping, this could of been said in a pm.

bump to u sir!

[quote name='sum41rcks1']cml for Dark Sector and Orange Box[/quote]

I didn't see anything this go around. Let me know if you update, though.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']charging extra for using Paypal is against Paypal's TOS I believe[/quote]

You, sir, are correct. Leveling a surcharge on people for using PayPal's service is against PayPal's User Agreement. I contacted PayPal directly regarding my situation - they randomly changed my account to a business account. This was the day after I changed it from a business account to a personal account (I stopped selling on ebay). Sadly, they refuse to change my account back to a personal account, even after acknowledging their fault on the error.

The fact that a lot of people here (and elsewhere) do it doesn't excuse me from breaking the agreement. I do take some encouragement that in my speaking with PayPal, I was told there are many ways to define these fees in ways that are not against the agreement. Rather than use some odd jargon of an excuse, I figured I'd just make it easy by stating exactly what I am doing.

EDIT: For anyone's reference and should additional questions arise, I charge the same fee for any form of electronic payment, thus making this additional charge within PayPal's TOS. At the moment, I only accept PayPal. ;)

[quote name='refusedchaos']evey1 one the forum does it, most just add it in without u knowing. stop threadcrapping, this could of been said in a pm.

bump to u sir![/quote]

Thank you, good sir.

Got the PS3 memory card adapter. Thanks again for picking it up for me. Leave feedback to finalize our deal when you get a chance.

Free bump!

Hey I'm game, never played it, kind of heard about it, doesn't look too bad, PM me to get me an address to send payment to and a total cost to send to FL, I don't have paypal

i wont be able to purchase MOH yet, not until my ebay auctions are done at least + MGS4 next thursday (i've spent too much money today on the gamestop 25% coupon deal too) but as always you can check my list if you like.

nice price on virtua fighter

[quote name='starmask2k3']how much for Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy[/quote]

1) It's a want, not a have.

2) After your last offer and refusal to respond to any of my PMs regarding said offer, I do not intend to make any trade or buy/sell arrangements with you in the future.

3) Still looking, bumparoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back