The awesome Morrissey gif experience OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Did Del do any 3030 stuff?[/QUOTE]Only Virus, sadly.

He did do some stuff off of his yet to be released album though.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Only Virus, sadly.

He did do some stuff off of his yet to be released album though.[/QUOTE]

Ah, that kinda sucks. At least you got to hear some new stuff.

[quote name='Demolition Man']..... I sold out.

And bought an XBox 360.

Any questions?[/QUOTE]
Yeah. You play video games?

I was right about the blonde hair. :puke: :puke: :puke:

I really hope Cameron and Chase don't get much screen time this year. Those few minutes were more than enough.

Also, I don't really like any of the potentials except Kumar (who has no chance of staying) and maybe the old guy.

Plus Wilson is even more of an unbearable cunt than before, if that's even possible.

Trak, Zoo and myself got the big ups in the CAGcast about how much ass we kick.

Fast forward to 55:50 and hear The Man let the rest of you CAGgots know where it's at.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Trak, Zoo and myself got the big ups in the CAGcast about how much ass we kick.

Fast forward to 55:50 and hear The Man let the rest of you CAGgots know where it's at.[/QUOTE]
Who am I, Doug or something?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Del was pretty good, but god damn, that was the worst crowd that I've ever been in.
Drunk assholes, bitchy women, and more smoke than oxygen in the small and cramped venue = blegh.[/QUOTE]

Sounds about right. He only did "Virus" at the show I was at, too. The crowd at that show was pretty similar to that of yours, except for the smoke problem.

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning OTT. I'm sooooooo tired. It's that damn Hanglow 3 keeping me up past my bedtime.[/quote]

Same here. It amazes me, as somebody who never really got into Halo and Halo 2 online, how good I am. I usually come in first or second, but that's just on Slayer and Team Slayer. I haven't tried any of the other modes yet. I hear infection is good.

She's just like you and me but she's homeless. She HOMELESS.
And she stands there singing for money. La da dee la da dowwwwww la da dee la da dowwww

I'm listening to the new CAGcast and Ms. Cheapy makes an appearance. I've gotta say, I'm quite suprised at how heavy her Japanese accent is. I wonder what she looks like. I bet she's hot .. most of teh asian women seem to be for some reason.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm listening to the new CAGcast and Ms. Cheapy makes an appearance. I've gotta say, I'm quite suprised at how heavy her Japanese accent is. I wonder what she looks like. I bet she's hot .. most of teh asian women seem to be for some reason.[/quote]

You movin' in on Cheapy's woman? ;)

[quote name='TFN']What instrument do you play, bulge?[/quote]

Bass Guitar. And for all the haters I will just let you know that my band will be performing on the 20th and I am gonna tape it and post it on Youtube so everyone can see it.

[quote name='darthbudge']Bass Guitar. And for all the haters I will just let you know that my band will be performing on the 20th and I am gonna tape it and post it on Youtube so everyone can see it.[/quote]

What kind of music do you play?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']What kind of music do you play?[/quote]

Punk/Funk Rock.

For example at our performance on the 20th we will be playing 3 covers:
Go With the Flow-QotSA
Calling All Cars-Senses Fail
Are You Gonna Be My Girl-Jet

Then an original song we made up.

[quote name='darthbudge']Punk/Funk Rock.

For example at our performance on the 20th we will be playing 3 covers:
Go With the Flow-QotSA
Calling All Cars-Senses Fail
Are You Gonna Be My Girl-Jet

Then an original song we made up.[/quote]

Bleah...Jet? Let me know if you start playing any Judas Priest. :D

QotSA, eh? Nice. Jet's OK, not my thing, but not bad. Never listened to Senses Fail so I can't comment.

My 360 is being delivered today! Wooohoooo!

Here's hoping the wireless things come in today, too.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']We'll see how it goes today if it's over or not.

Here's hoping it will be.[/quote]

Didn't you say your boss was racist? I can't imagine how he's handling the whole thing.

Caller: "I think that's racist!"
Your Boss "Aw, thanks!"

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Didn't you say your boss was racist? I can't imagine how he's handling the whole thing.

Caller: "I think that's racist!"
Your Boss "Aw, thanks!"[/QUOTE]

I don't know if she's racist or not, but she's made some inappropriate comments. She actually told me that she didn't know if we should use the picture of the black barber for a reason I can't really remember. It had to do with not promoting the cultural diversity of the area or something like that.

morrissey9.jpg

I gotta take a leak but distant bathroom is distant. Also, Cheapy burst my bubble on Folklore. I was very interested in it after playing the demo but playing the game for 6+ hours and then having to go back and do the exact same thing with a different character before you can proceed sounds like torture.

I was so pumped for Folklore, but now hearing this thing from CheapyD about the repeat-a-thon game design totally takes it off my radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back