The awesome Morrissey gif experience OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TFN']Don't let some bald guy ruin your gaming experience, what if you turn out to really enjoy it?[/quote]

Im still gonna rent it, it just greatly disapoints me that I have to replay 6 hours of game to progress. It just seems really repetitive.

[quote name='Liquid 2']You don't like your co-workers, woohoo?
And why're you there so early (edit: if no one else is)?[/QUOTE]

Nah, it's not that. It's just the fact that the office is fucking tiny, literally one long room and there are four people in here talking and trying to work. I like the peace and quiet I get by coming in early so that's why I'm here before them. Usually someone else is here by now, though.

I didn't realize Cheapy's word was the final say on everything.

You should probably do some research before you write a game off based on one person's opinion.

While it's not all glowing reviews, most of the reviews seem to be in the range of average to solid.

Yeah I know the main combat and stuff sounds good. Its just the whole you have to go back through with a different looking guy and do the same shit you just did for 5 hours really bothers me.

[quote name='InuFaye']Yeah I know the main combat and stuff sounds good. Its just the whole you have to go back through with a different looking guy and do the same shit you just did for 5 hours really bothers me.[/quote]
Hey... you like Tekken? You do realize that every time you play tekken, you're doing the same thing with different looking characters, right?

[quote name='1up preview']
What we like: Costumes and downloadable sidequests. Though both characters wield power over nether-creatures, their styles of attack differ -- Keats is more of a brawler, while Ellen focuses more on status effects and strategic combat. She can wear several different cloaks, adding depth to the creatures' elemental attribute system. Each cloak has a slightly different property -- the undersea city cloak grants her improved resistance against water-based damage (in future downloadable content, more costumes will be available, along with new creatures to fight). Besides the obvious tactical use, these costumes offer a really nice cosmetic change.
[/quote]

From what I've played in the demo and what I've seen in reviews, it seems the characters gain different IDs and play differently accordingly.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Nah, it's not that. It's just the fact that the office is fucking tiny, literally one long room and there are four people in here talking and trying to work. I like the peace and quiet I get by coming in early so that's why I'm here before them. Usually someone else is here by now, though.[/QUOTE]Gotcha.

In other news, I've memorized my portion of my Hamlet soliloquy.

Anyone have a good idea for a "costume element" (one part of a costume, ie. a sword)?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hey... you like Tekken? You do realize that every time you play tekken, you're doing the same thing with different looking characters, right?[/quote]

That is so far off. You cant compare an action-rpg to a fighting game. Tekken you arent doing the same thing with different looking characters, each character has their own moveset and ways to play. So many different things can happen each time its a different expirence.

The thing that is wrong with folklore is that you have to run through the same boards with a new character that plays almost exactly the same just to progress through the game really annoys me.

Dont get me wrong im still gonna play it. Its just that it went from OMG WTF AWESOME to ill rent it.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Gotcha.

In other news, I've memorized my portion of my Hamlet soliloquy.

Anyone have a good idea for a "costume element" (one part of a costume, ie. a sword)?[/QUOTE]

Sword would work.

[quote name='InuFaye']That is so far off. You cant compare an action-rpg to a fighting game. Tekken you arent doing the same thing with different looking characters, each character has their own moveset and ways to play. So many different things can happen each time its a different expirence.

The thing that is wrong with folklore is that you have to run through the same boards with a new character that plays almost exactly the same just to progress through the game really annoys me.[/quote]

Heres a simple solution.

DONT fuckING PLAY THE GAME.(instead of bitching about it because your savior said it wasn't very good.)

now, return to your cave, away from the OTT.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Thing is, my partner is bringing one in (and I don't have one :lol:). =/[/QUOTE]

Haha, well I don't know then. I forgot almost everything I knew about that play years ago.

Sorry, mang.

[quote name='TFN']Heres a simple solution.

DONT fuckING PLAY THE GAME.(instead of bitching about it because your savior said it wasn't very good.)

[/quote]

:applause:

[quote name='TFN']Heres a simple solution.

[/quote]

Here is a simple Solution for you.

STOP BEING A fuckING DICK TO PEOPLE THAT JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT GAMES.

Maybe I should go get a coffee and apologize to the new cafe owner that she wasn't in the paper this week?

Mofo's offered me a free coffee or tea on Monday when I went in to ask a few questions.

[quote name='InuFaye']Here is a simple Solution for you.

STOP BEING A fuckING DICK TO PEOPLE THAT JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT GAMES. [/quote]

CAG Lifestyle & Off Topic As a CAG, your cheapness probably spreads to other facets of your life, beyond video games.
Talk about ways you save money or anything else you wish, as long as its NOT GAMING OR SHOPPING RELATED.

GET THE fuck OUT OF HERE.

Drama in the OTT. :hot:

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Haha, well I don't know then. I forgot almost everything I knew about that play years ago.

Sorry, mang.[/QUOTE]I'm thinking of wearing a blazer to make me more prince-ly, but I don't think it'll cut it. =/

[quote name='TFN']You gotta have a real blade though, Liquid.

Plastic is so lame. :p[/QUOTE]Fo' serious.
I need to get me a nice Leatherman or something.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Drama in the OTT. :hot:

I'm thinking of wearing a blazer to make me more prince-ly, but I don't think it'll cut it. =/

Fo' serious.
I need to get me a nice Leatherman or something.[/quote]

Go get a crown.

Worst case, grab one from BK. :lol:

Those BK hats are so chroo.[quote name='Liquid 2']
Fo' serious.
I need to get me a nice Leatherman or something.[/quote]
Gerber/Leatherman FTW.

BK hat would be so pimp.

Roommate has indicated that my order has arrived...maybe I should just leave work and go home to play Halo 3?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']BK hat would be so pimp.

Roommate has indicated that my order has arrived...maybe I should just leave work and go home to play Halo 3?[/quote]

I'm sensing your stomach isn't feeling well.

You have a virus. You should go home and rest. ;)

Shoot me a FR, senor.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Go get a crown.

Worst case, grab one from BK. :lol:[/QUOTE]I was seriously think of that, until I realized I don't think I've ever seen a BK in Austin. :lol: :cry:

[quote name='InuFaye']That is so far off. You cant compare an action-rpg to a fighting game. Tekken you arent doing the same thing with different looking characters, each character has their own moveset and ways to play. So many different things can happen each time its a different expirence.

The thing that is wrong with folklore is that you have to run through the same boards with a new character that plays almost exactly the same just to progress through the game really annoys me.

Dont get me wrong im still gonna play it. Its just that it went from OMG WTF AWESOME to ill rent it.[/quote]
On the demo, they had two completely different levels for the two characters. And the end bosses were completely different as well. Is this not so in the real game? Cheapy made it sound like the levels were carbon copies with a different character.

I guess I was hoping that the demo was like the real game in that the levels are different from each other.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Shoot me a FR, senor.[/QUOTE]

Will do.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm sensing your stomach isn't feeling well.

You have a virus. You should go home and rest. ;)[/QUOTE]

Funny thing is that my boss just came in and thought I said that I'd come in tomorrow and not today. Oh well, I'll have a fun filled evening and tomorrow.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']What will your GT be?[/QUOTE]

Probably SenorWooHoo, if it's available. If not, I'll have to figure something out.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']On the demo, they had two completely different levels for the two characters. And the end bosses were completely different as well. Is this not so in the real game? Cheapy made it sound like the levels were carbon copies with a different character.

I guess I was hoping that the demo was like the real game in that the levels are different from each other.[/quote]

Im hoping its that way. Im hoping Cheapy made a mistake somewhere. From what I have read on GAF it seems like you can do a level with one then switch to keep the story going. You dont have to go 6 hours one way then switch and have to do the same thing.

And TFN I was commenting on something someone else said about the game. Then someone commented on my comment and I responded. No one was really arguing we were just disscussing stuff. Then you had to come in and say HURR DONT PLAY fuckING GAME LOLZ when we were just disscussing it, if you didnt like it you didnt have to add anything/ignore it. Its not that hard really.

Got it! A scepter! Making it right now.

[quote name='TFN']What in the world?

We've got like four burger kings on one street down here.[/QUOTE]
Really? We have a lot of Chick-Fil-As and Wendys, with the occasional MDs and 'Bell, but I don't think I've seen a BK.

I would throw Jonny Fairplay mouth first onto the floor too if I were Danny Bonaduce.

Don't frown, Hex.

You're as tru as they come.

[quote name='TFN']Don't frown, Hex.

You're as tru as they come.[/quote]

Word. Don' be frontin awl up ins mah shit, boyeee

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Ha, no wayyyyy.[/quote]
yeah, you'd probably get confused for senorchoochoo a lot.

CHOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOO! I think I can... I think I can... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back