The "Baby I got your Money" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaseyRyback']http://www.joystiq.com/2008/07/07/team-sneaking-mode-added-to-metal-gear-online/

You should have kept that triple zoo. Look at the new hotness in MGO.[/QUOTE]That shit sounds stupid. Hurry up and send me your 360 so we can play COD4.

[quote name='Maklershed']You sold your that triple zew? :dunce:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that shit was sullying my 360's good name just by being next to it.

That's why I was trying to sell your MGS4 for cheap.

I really don't care, budge.

It stinks that you shit on his name, but your opinion is your opinion. Can't do nothin' about that. : )

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']You fuckers killed, started up, and killed an OTT in 8 hours?!?!? fuck YOU!![/quote]

yea, wat he said.

Budge, I didn't post FOB because of your musical opinion. I was trying to show you other examples of white boys trying to get rich off the black man's plight.

[quote name='lordwow']You should have done interviews bsb :cool:[/quote]

Pffft... Anyone can do interviews :lol:

[quote name='Chika']lordwow when do i get intarviewed?[/quote]

wat?

[quote name='lordwow']Hmm, how about Thursday

A very special interview![/quote]

A sexy interview? :cool:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Shit, I'm going to have to get guest writers...[/quote]

I will write for you. :cool:

[quote name='zewone']Budge, I didn't post FOB because of your musical opinion. I was trying to show you other examples of white boys trying to get rich off the black man's plight.[/quote]

Whatever...

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Pffft... Anyone can do interviews :lol:[/quote]

Ya but not everyone can get the big names like the world infamous hacker zewone

A sexy interview? :cool:

shhhhh. We'll scare the girlies off.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Pffft... Anyone can do interviews :lol:

wat?

A sexy interview? :cool:[/quote]

suuure they can.

no soup for you

maybe.

Aint got no quarrels with God. Ain't got no time to grow o-o-old. Lord knows I'm weak. Won't somebody get me off of this reef.

warren.jpg

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Chika make sure Frosty has his earmuffs when the interview starts.[/quote]

I don't need earmuffs, $$$$uh, it's already hot enough that I'm melting.

More importantly, BankyJesus didn't create me with no ears anyhow.

Called MS and got my SR#. Said they'd be e-mailing me a mailing label within 24 hours and I'd get the 360 back within 2-3 weeks of the day I mail it out. :cry:

Now I told the lady 3 or 4 times it was 2 flashing red lights but she kept saying 3 flashing red lights. (Once or twice she did say 2 lights but I think her script kept pointing her back to saying 3 lights.) I hope that's not going to be a problem.

Anybody know what service they use for those labels (UPS, USPS, Fedex, etc.)

[quote name='wubb']Called MS and got my SR#. Said they'd be e-mailing me a mailing label within 24 hours and I'd get the 360 back within 2-3 weeks of the day I mail it out. :cry:

Now I told the lady 3 or 4 times it was 2 flashing red lights but she kept saying 3 flashing red lights. (Once or twice she did say 2 lights but I think her script kept pointing her back to saying 3 lights.) I hope that's not going to be a problem.

Anybody know what service they use for those labels (UPS, USPS, Fedex, etc.)[/quote]

Your 360 already died? Some sturdy ass Halo-machine you got there, pengui$$$$a. You should petition them for a halo 3 elite when they return it.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Your 360 already died? Some sturdy ass Halo-machine you got there, pengui$$$$a. You should petition them for a halo 3 elite when they return it.[/QUOTE]

Yep the P.O.S. was treated like royalty by me and barely 6 months old. Plus it's one of the supposedly better falcon chip models. :roll:

[quote name='wubb']Yep the P.O.S. was treated like royalty by me and barely 6 months old. Plus it's one of the supposedly better falcon chip models. :roll:[/quote]

that sucks man. :grouphug:

hopefully MS is better than Sony at the servicing game.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Did you check the A/V cables, power cable? Unplug everything and plug it back in.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I was using HDMI and tried switching back to the cables that came with it. Also tried turning it on without an AV cable plugged into it and all of those things without the HDD attached. Unplugged it several times as well. Got 2 red lights and nothing on the TV screen every time.

Power brick would turn green when I powered it on and then turn back to amber after a bit. I don't think the brick is the problem.

OTT Sack Question for Chika:

If I leave Boston at 7:00 traveling an average speed of 60mph how long will it take for me to get some Sugar Tits?

It's going to be a long couple of weeks with no Halo 3 with wubb.

Though I did just get Brawl as an early Birthday gift if you wanna try that sometime wubbz.

[quote name='wubb']Worst part is I don't get the H3 map for free. :bomb:[/quote]

The map will be free forever. You can get it when you get your replacement system.

That is some lame shit.

You should be able to "purchase" stuff from xbox.com considering how often their console fails. And 1 day free stuff = fail anyway.

I pretty much suck at brawl. I can never get back to the platform when I get knocked into the air. I always end up playing Pit cause it's easy to :cool:

I'm completely obsessed with Mario Kart so maybe I won't miss my 360 too badly. Going for 3 stars in all cups. :D

[quote name='LinkinPrime']The map will be free forever. You can get it when you get your replacement system.[/QUOTE]
:bouncy:
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You're going to miss E3 on your 360, Wubb, which will suck.[/QUOTE]
What happens on my 360 for E3?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey, I have Brawl too guys. :cool:[/quote]
So do I. Let's play :cool:

[quote name='lordwow']I pretty much suck at brawl. I can never get back to the platform when I get knocked into the air. I always end up playing Pit cause it's easy to :cool:[/quote]
I guarantee I suck worse than you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back