The "Baby I got your Money" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']7 pages? someone's using 20 ppp... :shame:[/quote]

Yup...the other method loads too slow on my home PC.

[quote name='Maklershed']Fellow Firefox people .. how do you get rid of that bar at the bottom of the screen that's between the page slider and the toolbar?[/quote]

View--->Uncheck Status Bar

[quote name='zewone']View - uncheck Status Bar ?[/quote]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']

View--->Uncheck Status Bar[/quote]

Yessss! That did it. Thanks guys. Shit was driving me crazy.

[quote name='darthbudge']
EDIT: Whatever Zew, I still like the Say Anything version a million times more.[/QUOTE]

Okay, then why did you change it?

[quote name='zewone']Okay, then why did you change it?[/quote]

Because ODB does deserve something for creating the song... plus I thought it would make you guys happy. But instead I realized that you are fickle bitches who will complain about everything, regardless of what people do. :cool:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Too slow?[/quote]

Yeah more posts per page = slower loads on my home PC...its an ancient PC. I could use it here at work but when I log in from home, sometime it will crash my PC.

[quote name='darthbudge']...I realized that you are fickle bitches who will complain about everything, regardless of what people do. :cool:[/quote]

It took me about a week after posting here before I realized that.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It took me about a week after posting here before I realized that.[/quote]

But you haven't figured out that I am kinda slow yet?

[quote name='darthbudge']Because ODB does deserve something for creating the song... plus I thought it would make you guys happy. But instead I realized that you are fickle bitches who will complain about everything, regardless of what people do. :cool:[/QUOTE]Goddamn.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It took me about a week after posting here before I realized that.[/QUOTE]
It took you that long?

Like I and many others say, if people aren't complaining, you're doing it wrong.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']It took you that long?

Like I and many others say, if people aren't complaining, you're doing it wrong.[/quote]

no, you're doing it wrong.

oh ya, hai banky! :wave:

[quote name='Chika']:grouphug:[/quote]

Thanks. I think I'm going to go blow some steam off by cleaning the blood off of the back of the bathroom door...

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']It took you that long?

Like I and many others say, if people aren't complaining, you're doing it wrong.[/quote]

First couple days I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt...after a week it sinks in ;)

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Thanks. I think I'm going to go blow some steam off by cleaning the blood off of the back of the bathroom door...[/quote]

remember, you can't hurt pixie, she knows where the body is buried :wink:

i'm blowing it off with a margaritas with a casher of lager

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I was going to buy an engagement ring today, but I couldn't remember the size. :(

It was five, just like I knew it was.[/quote]

damn that's little. average is 6-7.

[quote name='Chika']remember, you can't hurt pixie, she knows where the body is buried :wink:

i'm blowing it off with a margaritas with a casher of lager[/quote]

Crap, you're right! Luckily, I dug extra room in the ground...

No, no. No one was hit. The other week when she had the seizure and nailed her face and head in the bathroom - I missed a bit of blood on the back of the door that I just now noticed.

It's more of when I'm mad/ stressed, I clean. I was going to scrub in there anyway, and this just gives me more reason and its going to be a pain in the ass to get off...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yup...the other method loads too slow on my home PC.

View--->Uncheck Status Bar[/quote]

Get a new home PC. Or reimage your home PC to make it work right.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Nothing like coming home from a crappy day at work to a fight.[/quote]

Fight club?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Why are you beating your wife, Plume? :whistle2:|[/quote]

Cause you're ignoring the people who care about you!!!!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']most eleven year olds have small hands.[/quote]

How dare you? She's 14!

I'm going for the 1/3 carat, princess cut on white gold.

Very nice Temp.

I can't recall if I ever showed the engagement ring I had made in here:
IMG_1263.jpg

[quote name='Temporaryscars']How dare you? She's 14!

I'm going for the 1/3 carat, princess cut on white gold.[/quote]

Temp is marrying Wubb! :whee:

EDIT:

Nice Ring Wow.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']How dare you? She's 14!

I'm going for the 1/3 carat, princess cut on white gold.[/quote]

good choice. mine is princess cut. also ask to see an asscher cut. it's very similar but a little more retro.

[quote name='lordwow']Thanks. It was custom made by a jeweler here in Boston[/quote]

i'd be all about it if it were in white gold or platinum. yellow gold rubs me the wrong way, but it's not my ring, so if thats what she likes, than that rocks it pretty hard.

Hmm, Cliffy B says that progress towards multi player achievement will only count as one unit per game. So if there's a 50 headshot kill achievement and you get 5 headshots in one game, only 1 of those kills will count towards the achievement. But there's an obvious concern here ... what's gonna stop $$$$$$s from getting that one head shot and quitting immediately and starting a new game, get a headshot, quit, etc.

HOLY SHIT!!!

Okay, I'm a bad parent. I put Lego Star Wars in for Juggers to get him out of my hair so I can stew for a bit and clean. When I wasn't looking, he switched games.

He put in Mass Effect.

He loaded up my game save near the end before the final fight.

I heard him shout, "I did it! I beat the final boss!"

I got in, and sure enough, he's watching the ending video.

fucker just beat ME and is watching the end.

I say "fucker" because it took me two times to beat him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back