The "Baby I got your Money" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Uh, move back?

You'd probably like Ithaca and Woodstock then too, hippypants. :p[/quote]

I wish it were that simple.

I didn't like Woodstock too much, but Ithaca is $$$$.

[quote name='lordwow']Worst town in the United States is Utica, NY[/quote]

You've obviously never been to Kingston, NY.

[quote name='Chika']he. and he tells us about his pet rat. yes, i said rat. where i come from, rats =/= pets, rats = exterminator.[/quote]

I thought Frosty said She and you said He. I'm confused.

Yeah...Rats are not pets, unless you're from a horror film from the 80's.

You don't change clothes with the curtains open on the side facing him do you? That's not really related to him - I just like to know. :lol:

Oh shit. Nevermind, you're ring-flinging now; I can't shouldn't make jokes like that anymore.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I wish it were that simple.

You've obviously never been to Kingston, NY.[/quote]

$$$$uh plz. Kingston > New Paltz + Ithaca.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I thought Frosty said She and you said He. I'm confused.

You don't change clothes with the curtains open on the side facing him do you? That's not really related to him - I just like to know. :lol:

Oh shit. Nevermind, you're ring-flinging now; I can't shouldn't make jokes like that anymore.[/quote]

Izzy was definitely the one at the door tonight, not Gabe.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']
You've obviously never been to Kingston, NY.[/QUOTE]

Nope, but I can't imagine anything worse than Utica :whee:

[quote name='darthbudge']Apparently none of you have been to Crystal City, Texas. That place is beyond words...[/QUOTE]

Everything in Texas sucks.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']$$$$uh plz. Kingston > New Paltz + Ithaca.[/quote]

watttttt? $$$$uh you crazy. Kingston is a cesspool. I've never seen a city with so many Dollar Stores.

[quote name='lordwow']Nope, but I can't imagine anything worse than Utica :whee:[/quote]

I know, it's hard, but true. Still, Utica is pretty garbage.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I wish it were that simple.

You've obviously never been to Kingston, NY.[/quote]

eat a dick. kingston>>>>>>>>>>>>utica.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']watttttt? $$$$uh you crazy. Kingston is a cesspool. I've never seen a city with so many Dollar Stores.

I know, it's hard, but true. Still, Utica is pretty garbage.[/quote]

Towns full of pretentious yuppies, hippies, and asshole college kids? No thanks.

Poughkeepsie is worse than Kingston.
Syracuse is worse than Poughkeepsie.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I thought Frosty said She and you said He. I'm confused.

Oh shit. Nevermind, you're ring-flinging now; I can't shouldn't make jokes like that anymore.[/quote]

sorta. one of our bedroom windows faces them. yes, it has curtains, but they're sheer.

I'm not the NY expert, but I thought Buffalo made Detroit look nice in some ways...

EDIT: I'll keep that in mind, Chika.

If it makes you feel better, Juggers has torn the shade off one of my bedroom windows, yet again. This is the third time, and I haven't gotten around to fixing the holes, re-measuring and remounting yet. That's the side of our bedroom that faces the two sisters' kitchen. Pixie is all nervous about changing. I say "fuck em" - if they see any of my bits, then they have earned it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Moxio']Apparently chika and lionhart live in Kingston NY. :whee:[/quote]

10 miles north. get it right. we live in sugartits.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Poughkeepsie is only worse because it's bigger and has too many one way streets. Syracuse is only bad during the winter.
Kingston always sucks.[/quote]

$$$$uh, Syracuse has more one way streets than Ithaca, and that's a lot.
And how many people got shot or stabbed in Kingston this year? My buddy lives on the edge of one of the sketchiest fucking areas in Syracuse... and that neighborhood made me cringe. I'm not really scared of any place in Kingston.
You think Syracuse is only bad because of lake effect snow? :nottalking:

Ugh. I'm getting my ass kicked in Top Spin 3. Why am I facing players who are 20 overall points ahead of me in the so-called "easy" tournaments?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Oh god...you live in Saugerties and you're talking smack about Syracuse? Glass houses...[/quote]

Hey, I want to live in Syracuse, but I still know it's full of AIDS compared to the towns around here.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']$$$$uh, Syracuse has more one way streets than Ithaca, and that's a lot.
And how many people got shot or stabbed in Kingston this year? My buddy lives on the edge of one of the sketchiest fucking areas in Syracuse... and that neighborhood made me cringe. I'm not really scared of any place in Kingston.
You think Syracuse is only bad because of lake effect snow? :nottalking:[/quote]

That's funny, I drive through downtown Syracuse every day and I don't ever see many one-way streets.

You can't really compare crime. Syracuse has seven times the population Kingston does. Yeah, there's def. a lot of sketchy parts in Syracuse, but there are a lot of nice places too. I've been all around Kingston (I used to work at the paper there) and a vast majority of it seemed like the ghetto.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Ugh. I'm getting my ass kicked in Top Spin 3. Why am I facing players who are 20 overall points ahead of me in the so-called "easy" tournaments?[/QUOTE]

$$$$a plz.

I almost bought Top Spin 2 at the flea market so I could get really good and beat Mox's ass at it.

But I couldn't remember if he owned that one or not...

[quote name='Temporaryscars']That's funny, I drive through downtown Syracuse every day and I don't ever see many one-way streets.

You can't really compare crime. Syracuse has seven times the population Kingston does. Yeah, there's def. a lot of sketchy parts in Syracuse, but there are a lot of nice places too. I've been all around Kingston (I used to work at the paper there) and a vast majority of it seemed like the ghetto.[/quote]

obviously you've never been uptown, to the rondout or to the town of Ulster, which is usually considered part of Kingston.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']At the very beginning?[/QUOTE]

Even at the beginning when you have shitty 30 stats and the opponents have 50 stats it's still easy to win. Just learn how to charge up.

[quote name='Chika']obviously you've never been uptown, to the rondout or to the town of Ulster, which is usually considered part of Kingston.[/quote]

I knew about rondout, but Ulster? I didn't know that. Ok, that area is nice.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I knew about rondout, but Ulster? I didn't know that. Ok, that area is nice.[/quote]

uptown there are a fuckton of 1700's and 1800's stone mansions.l

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I knew about rondout, but Ulster? I didn't know that. Ok, that area is nice.[/quote]

It's a tennis game. Mox sleeps with it under his pillow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back