The "Baby I got your Money" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']Wow. :rofl:

You should take Sublime off your list.[/quote]Damn, Budge got caught faking the funk again.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']HOLY SHIT!!!

Okay, I'm a bad parent. I put Lego Star Wars in for Juggers to get him out of my hair so I can stew for a bit and clean. When I wasn't looking, he switched games.

He put in Mass Effect.

He loaded up my game save near the end before the final fight.

I heard him shout, "I did it! I beat the final boss!"

I got in, and sure enough, he's watching the ending video.

fucker just beat ME and is watching the end.

I say "fucker" because it took me two times to beat him...[/quote]

That dude was easy.
As long as you got him to shoot himself the first them. Then fighting the zombie version of him was easy.

Also, Juggers is gonna be the most awesome kid.

[quote name='Chika']i'd be all about it if it were in white gold or platinum. yellow gold rubs me the wrong way, but it's not my ring, so if thats what she likes, than that rocks it pretty hard.[/QUOTE]

Ya that was her decision.

The only downside was because of the design of it, they needed an exact measurement of her finger, so we had to get it after the proposal. But again, it was the design she wanted.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']HOLY SHIT!!!

Okay, I'm a bad parent. I put Lego Star Wars in for Juggers to get him out of my hair so I can stew for a bit and clean. When I wasn't looking, he switched games.

He put in Mass Effect.

He loaded up my game save near the end before the final fight.

I heard him shout, "I did it! I beat the final boss!"

I got in, and sure enough, he's watching the ending video.

fucker just beat ME and is watching the end.

I say "fucker" because it took me two times to beat him...[/quote]

that may be the funniest thing i've ever heard. even more than the robotic butterflies, the angry snowman and the switching profiles for cheezmints.

i think juggers may just be a genius. not the common type of genius, the genius among genius type.

[quote name='Maklershed']Hmm, Cliffy B says that progress towards multi player achievement will only count as one unit per game. So if there's a 50 headshot kill achievement and you get 5 headshots in one game, only 1 of those kills will count towards the achievement. But there's an obvious concern here ... what's gonna stop $$$$$$s from getting that one head shot and quitting immediately and starting a new game, get a headshot, quit, etc.[/quote]
Make it so that your stats aren't submitted until you finish the round/game?

[quote name='lordwow']Ya that was her decision.

The only downside was because of the design of it, they needed an exact measurement of her finger, so we had to get it after the proposal. But again, it was the design she wanted.[/quote]

then conrats, its awesome.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Make it so that your stats aren't submitted until you finish the round/game?[/quote]

shhh.

maklershed obviously wasn't thinking clearly... and now you're pointing out his shortcomings.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']shhh.

maklershed obviously wasn't thinking clearly... and now you're pointing out his shortcomings.[/quote]
How about adding in the baldness to balance it out?

[quote name='Maklershed']Fellow Firefox people .. how do you get rid of that bar at the bottom of the screen that's between the page slider and the toolbar?[/quote]

^ Obviously doesn't use greasemonkey/webmail notifier/ie tab/other cool shit that resides in the toolbar

[quote name='Maklershed']Hmm, Cliffy B says that progress towards multi player achievement will only count as one unit per game. So if there's a 50 headshot kill achievement and you get 5 headshots in one game, only 1 of those kills will count towards the achievement. But there's an obvious concern here ... what's gonna stop $$$$$$s from getting that one head shot and quitting immediately and starting a new game, get a headshot, quit, etc.[/QUOTE]

They are going to do it like the PC cheeses. You have to get that headshot in a 3+ round match. I am sure that it probably only counts if you don't quit out, and even if it does, you still have to take into account losing points for quitting.

Budge, your taste in music makes me cry a little. But enough about that, why does the MTU fail on my 360 every time I try to get on Live?

[quote name='st0neface']Budge, your taste in music makes me cry a little. But enough about that, why does the MTU fail on my 360 every time I try to get on Live?[/quote]

cause it hates you.

It's always fucking me one way or another. It red ringed, got it back and had everything working on it for a week or so, then winamp remote stopped working, then Live.

[quote name='lordwow']That's lame stone.[/QUOTE]

It's a good thing I don't play it much, but I wanna play some COD4, but I have yet to open it and refuse to until I can play it online.

fuckin retarded neighbor kid looses his ball/frisbee/etc atleast once a night over our 7' privacy fence. i mean wtf is he that bad at throwing that he misses his pitch'n'cath or is he that bad a catching that he can't catch the balls returned by his pitch'n'catch

Good christ.

A job listing here for a TV/Radio station. Entry level position. Requires knowlege in:
- AVID + Final Cut Pro (Video Editing)
- ProTools, Audition, and Peak (Audio Editing)
- Photoshop, Flash, etc (Graphic Design)
- HTML, XML, PHP, mysql (web design)
- Filemaker (Database management)
- Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.

Who on earth knows all of those? None of the video editors I know do anything other than video editing, and possibly audio editing. Certainly not web design on top of it. And none of the Visual Arts people I know do video/audio editing as well.

Me too, but that's still not all of them.

I can do video + audio editing and the basic computer stuff, but I can't do the rest of it (photoshop/flash/web design).

And the job only pays about $30k/year.

[quote name='darthbudge']I just saw that when I got a PM. It is a great feature.

Also, is this good deal:

Xbox 360 Console with Broken DVD drive + Power and Component Cables and 20GB HDD for $125 shipped.

That sounds like an awesome deal to me, plus it is from a CAG with good feedback.[/QUOTE]

What's your plan with the DVD drive? I hear Brak has one for sale.

[quote name='lordwow']Me too, but that's still not all of them.

I can do video + audio editing and the basic computer stuff, but I can't do the rest of it (photoshop/flash/web design).

And the job only pays about $30k/year.[/quote]

You're the opposite of me! :whee:

Apply anyway -- almost every job listing requests more than they'll ever get.

[quote name='lordwow']Good christ.

A job listing here for a TV/Radio station. Entry level position. Requires knowlege in:

Who on earth knows all of those? None of the video editors I know do anything other than video editing, and possibly audio editing. Certainly not web design on top of it. And none of the Visual Arts people I know do video/audio editing as well.[/quote]

:whee:

If they think they will snag anyone who knows all that. And somehow only an entry level person.

I could do 4 of those pretty well but I damn sure wouldnt do them for just 30k.

Please.......editors alone should make most of that.

[quote name='Chika']fuckin retarded neighbor kid looses his ball/frisbee/etc atleast once a night over our 7' privacy fence. i mean wtf is he that bad at throwing that he misses his pitch'n'cath or is he that bad a catching that he can't catch the balls returned by his pitch'n'catch[/quote]

He thinks you're a hottie and uses any excuse to see you?

[quote name='zewone']What's your plan with the DVD drive? I hear Brak has one for sale.[/quote]

Heh, I actually was gonna ask him if he would sell me his drive. If I got that 360 that is.

My plan was just to get whatever drive is easiest to flash and plop that in there. The only thing that worries me is getting a RROD with no warranty.

Does anyone else find this qualifier in Mango's blog post a bit odd:

"never slept with a girl (I’m talking about some girl I’m not related to here)."

[quote name='PlumeNoir']He thinks you're a hottie and uses any excuse to see you?[/quote]

pfft. i've had 2 double margaritas with a lager to chase. frosty's answering the door.

[quote name='darthbudge']Heh, I actually was gonna ask him if he would sell me his drive. If I got that 360 that is.

My plan was just to get whatever drive is easiest to flash and plop that in there. The only thing that worries me is getting a RROD with no warranty.[/quote]

If you're opening it to put in the new drive, and you know how to solder, fucking re-inforce the heatsink and resolder it, then switch the stock fan out. Problem solved.

[quote name='lordwow']Does anyone else find this qualifier in Mango's blog post a bit odd:

"never slept with a girl (I’m talking about some girl I’m not related to here)."[/quote]

:rofl:

That is the funniest thing I have read all night. I think he doesn't understand how that sounds...

EDIT:

That is a good idea Frosty, if I am gonna open it, may as well add tweaks like that.

[quote name='lordwow']Good christ.

Who on earth knows all of those? None of the video editors I know do anything other than video editing, and possibly audio editing. Certainly not web design on top of it. And none of the Visual Arts people I know do video/audio editing as well.[/quote]

Damn Wow...and that is entry level. :lol: I know someone that does all that where I work: she is the one thta makes the multimedia presentations for the company...and she sure as hell doesn't make entry level pay!

Reminds me of when I used to do POS work (point of sale: cash register and server installs). We'd get contractors to do the grunt work (that actual installing and uninstalling of registers) and our company would request things like Visual Basic and Java skills and things like that. I'd tell them, "No, you'll be lifting and plugging."

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Think I'll call it an early night.

Chika, tell New Paltz I miss it. :([/quote]

i work about 5 minutes from there. i laugh at it every day. especially when i pass it on the thruway when i go to our other office. fuckin "wave" nightclub :rofl:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Why the fuck would you miss New Schmaltz?![/quote]

Because it's the best town to ever exist...EVAR!

I wish I still lived there.

[quote name='Chika']pfft. i've had 2 double margaritas with a lager to chase. frosty's answering the door.[/quote]

Okay, and in regards to what Frosty just said, maybe she finds him a hottie?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Because it's the best town to ever exist...EVAR!

I wish I still lived there.[/quote]

Uh, move back?

You'd probably like Ithaca and Woodstock then too, hippypants. :p

:lol: ya, the job is listed as a production assistant which is lifting and standing around most of the time. Unfortunately, listing off every type of multimedia production as one job is becoming standard. I had one interview a while back where they started asking if I did photoshop and such, and I was like no, I'm a video editor.

I do list HTML in my resume though because I can do HTML, but not much else.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Okay, and in regards to what Frosty just said, maybe she finds him a hottie?[/quote]

he. and he tells us about his pet rat. yes, i said rat. where i come from, rats =/= pets, rats = exterminator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back