The "Baby I got your Money" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']OTT Sack Question for Chika:

If I leave Boston at 7:00 traveling an average speed of 60mph how long will it take for me to get some Sugar Tits?[/quote]

lets see. add the 5, carry the one and 4 hours if said sugartits were available to be had.

[quote name='lordwow']They have all sorts of random free junk during E3.[/QUOTE]

Bastards.

I wish they'd e-mail the label so I could just pack it up tonight. I should toss it in a large box with a handful of packing peanuts and a twinkie.

She asked me how long I waited after playing the 360 before trying to turn it on... Like I just said it hadn't been on for 5 days and blinked red when I first powered it up.

She was very pleasant and spoke fairly good English. Also only waited on hold for maybe a minute after getting past their computer named Max. Can't really complain. Although she did ask me for the serial number after I had just given it to Max. That sort of thing always annoys me.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Wow. :rofl:

You should take Sublime off your list.[/quote]

Oh you are talking about that. I had no clue what you were talking about, badfish could mean lots of things...

I'm a little surprised I don't have the mailing label already. She said 24 hours but I figured it was all automated and would actually get to me much faster.

[quote name='darthbudge']Oh you are talking about that. I had no clue what you were talking about, badfish could mean lots of things...[/quote]

Sublime was the first thing that I thought of when he posted that.

[quote name='wubb']Nothing shows up on the screen just 2 red lights blink. (The two on the left.) Any idea what that's about? MS's site says it means overheating.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/907533?sd=xbox[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's overheating. Usually, it means your heatsink isn't fitted right or your thermal compound is gone. You could probably fix it yourself, but you would have to open it up. If you're not comfortable with that, wait the 2-3 weeks.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Maybe a Halo Wars demo...if we're lucky :D[/quote]

Yeah, cause I need to play Command & Conquer or Starcraft/Warcraft in the spifferific Halo universe!

Ugh. Glad to be back home finally.

By the way. CAG 2.0 runs like straight ass and cornbread on my black berry.

Straight ass.

[quote name='zewone']Yeah, that's overheating. Usually, it means your heatsink isn't fitted right or your thermal compound is gone. You could probably fix it yourself, but you would have to open it up. If you're not comfortable with that, wait the 2-3 weeks.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Yeah guess I'll wait so I don't kill the warranty.

Sounds like it will take the tech about 3 minutes to fix.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Sublime was the first thing that I thought of when he posted that.[/quote]

Even though I don't usually agree with Lickin', I'll second this.

[quote name='wubb']Thanks. Yeah guess I'll wait so I don't kill the warranty.

Sounds like it will take the tech about 3 minutes to fix.[/quote]

Don't worry, they'll seal the new heatsink with the sweat off their balls.

I would suspect it was a power fluctuation over the weekend but I don't so much as have a blinking clock anywhere in my place. Doesn't seem like that happened.

[quote name='darthbudge']Fine, I will do it.[/quote]

Modified OTT's suck worse than the originals. No one checks the OP 7 pages deep.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Modified OTT's suck worse than the originals. No one checks the OP 7 pages deep.[/quote]

7 pages? someone's using 20 ppp... :shame:

[quote name='zewone']Stick to your guns, budge.[/quote]

I added the original, but I still left the Say Anything version in the OP.

[quote name='zewone']That's not sticky guns, budge. You fucked up and made the worst OTT ever and you should have rode it out like a mang.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

Fellow Firefox people .. how do you get rid of that bar at the bottom of the screen that's between the page slider and the toolbar?

[quote name='dcfox']Dude's married with kids and he has life sized anime statues around??[/quote]

Plus, he works at Gamestop. How do you support a family on that? His wife must have pretty good job...

EDIT: Whatever Zew, I still like the Say Anything version a million times more.

[quote name='dcfox']Dude's married with kids and he has life sized anime statues around??[/QUOTE]

1206833919204.gif

[quote name='Maklershed']Fellow Firefox people .. how do you get rid of that bar at the bottom of the screen that's between the page slider and the toolbar?[/QUOTE]

View - uncheck Status Bar ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back