The Bayxter Signal OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Internet handles: Some douche pronounced my gamertag, "Brav-er". After I mocked him, he corrected himself with "Bravor Zero".

The game before that, someone called my "Baxter". :bouncy:

Alright finally time to watch the Grindhouse double feature. Not looking forward to it beacuse most things that QT does sucks complete ass.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Alright finally time to watch the Grindhouse double feature. Not looking forward to it beacuse most things that QT does sucks complete ass.[/QUOTE]

God, your opinions suck. ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']God, your opinions suck. ;)[/quote]

What can I say, Mox kills OTTs and I have horrid opinions.

[quote name='Soodmeg']What can I say, Mox kills OTTs and I have horrid opinions.[/QUOTE]

at least you're honest. :lol:

what should i move my LBP preorder to? :whistle2:k

Ugh. All I have to say is...

Police squad car pulls up. Police officers gets out of the back of a squad car firing a shotgun.

And thats my rating for grindhoue so far.

We have the 2nd most points (overall) in the OTT FF league yet are 4 - 4. :cry:

(Somebody call the waahmbulance, I need it.)

You know that Planet Terror isn't by Quentin Tarantino, right?

Grindhouse was great.

The shirt today at shirt.woot is pretty neat, and woot's deal isn't too shabby either, really (two 1GB sansas for $15 and $5 shipping).

Yes, yes I do know that. My point is the fact that anything that is even related to QT sucks 95% of the time. Guest directed, directed, hell even if he showed up to grab a cookie on a set it would pull the whole feature into complete ass.

blow.gif

I desperately want to win the 100% wubb award.

"I'm always looking for new Microsoft/Bill Gates humor!" - Wubb's Microsoft Humor Page

I don't get why it has "Humor" in the title, though... Was he trying to be artistic?

[quote name='Brak']I don't get why it has "Humor" in the title, though... Was he trying to be artistic?[/QUOTE]

For pointing that out you win:

wubbaward.jpg

:rofl:

This asshole state senator here lost in the primary to a hispanic lady and started saying how all the racists voted for her. Well, this morning she got arrested for accepting a $500 bribe from an undercover FBI agent :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Good for nothin' brown people. Ruining everything as usual.[/QUOTE]

don't forget the white people. white is the new black. or brown.

[quote name='lordwow']:rofl:

This asshole state senator here lost in the primary to a hispanic lady and started saying how all the racists voted for her. Well, this morning she got arrested for accepting a $500 bribe from an undercover FBI agent :lol:[/QUOTE]

ONLY $500? Some people just don't know the value of a dollar these days. You have to make it worth your while if you are going to risk your job like that.

[quote name='Eviltude']ONLY $500? Some people just don't know the value of a dollar these days. You have to make it worth your while if you are going to risk your job like that.[/QUOTE]

Ya, well she's been charged several times with tax evasion and what not (including last week), but she kept claiming that whitey was after her or whatever. Then they really got her this time.

The person on the left is a dude --->
tokio-hotel-mtv-award.jpg

[quote name='corrosivefrost']God, your opinions suck. ;)[/quote]

Says the guy that hates on everything before he tries it. :nottalking:

[quote name='Soodmeg']Alright finally time to watch the Grindhouse double feature. Not looking forward to it beacuse most things that QT does sucks complete ass.[/quote]

I hate you.

Holly shit, it's cold as ____.

---

You should've let Linkin rub one out guilt-free before you made that reveal, Maklershed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back