The Bayxter Signal OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Leighton Meester from Gossip Girl...is sooooooo yummy :drool: Was flipping through channels and saw her getting undressed...nice butt shot :drool:
leighton-meester.jpg
[/QUOTE]

"
hardparts.jpg
" - LinkinPrime

[quote name='CaseyRyback']The list is probably too long to go into, but suffice it to say that Obama goes too far to the left on many issues that I don't feel he should, and not far enough to the right on others. Clinton is also more prepared for the office and has an incredible knowledge about the inner workings of government and policy.

Truth be told, I still wish Al Gore would have run again, but I got to vote for the person that I most closely identify with.[/quote]

Thanks for explaining that.

That's about in line with what I've heard most people (with your exact position) say.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Leighton Meester from Gossip Girl...is sooooooo yummy :drool: Was flipping through channels and saw her getting undressed...nice butt shot :drool:
leighton-meester.jpg
[/quote]

I really prefer Blake Lively.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I can appreciate women without having to beat off.[/QUOTE]
I regularly incorporate masturbation into my appreciation.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You are absolutely out of control, Linkin. You can barely make out her ass in those shots. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

QFT. I see no booty in that shot.

[quote name='rabbitt']Brak, did you get that recommendation I sent you on last.fm?[/QUOTE]
I haven't logged on in a while.

(The audio on my PC bit the fuckin' dust.)

What is it?

[quote name='Brak']I haven't logged on in a while.

(The audio on my PC bit the fuckin' dust.)

What is it?[/QUOTE]

The Jonbenet. Check out their Five Stories Retold EP if you can.

I didn't get yours liquid, did you get my rec. for The Jonbenet?

Oh, and gowns. Check out their cd Red State.

I did get it, but I forgot about it, rabbitt. Probably because I saw the Britney Spears rec you sent me first. :lol:

Mine was for Rachel's. You'll love them.

Alright. I'll buy them from Amazon when I get out of work, and hopefully I can fix my audio troubles by the end of the week.

[quote name='Brak']Alright. I'll buy them from Amazon when I get out of work, and hopefully I can fix my audio troubles by the end of the week.[/QUOTE]

Have you seen Eyes Without A Face?

[quote name='Liquid 2']I did get it, but I forgot about it, rabbitt. Probably because I saw the Britney Spears rec you sent me first. :lol:

Mine was for Rachel's. You'll love them.[/QUOTE]

Lol. I'll check 'em out.

In other news, my creative writing class was canceled for tomorrow, which means I'm leaving campus at 12:40, right after Japanese.

Fallout 3... Fallout 3...

[quote name='rabbitt']Have you seen Eyes Without A Face?[/QUOTE]
No. I was actually going to buy that during that last Criterion sale, but went film-noir crazy instead.

Have you?

[quote name='Brak']No. I was actually going to buy that during that last Criterion sale, but went film-noir crazy instead.

Have you?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I watched a clip of it on Youtube and was sold. It was only $20 on Amazon, so I bit. Looks like it's still $20.

"Watashi wa Fransu no eiga o mimasu" - Brak

Are Criterion DVDs on sale again?

Carnival of Souls is only $25.99 now.

[quote name='Brak']Are Criterion DVDs on sale again?

Carnival of Souls is only $25.99 now.[/QUOTE]

Hmm. It's still $32 on the Criterion website, and I don't notice anything else on DD that's cheaper that usual.

Damn.

That was a good episode of Chuck.

Not as good as the last few, but there were still some awesome things in this episode.

The music was great. The tie-in with "Tom Sawyer" was pretty awesome.

Morning OTT :wave:

Fable 2 fun --> I loved coming back from
the spire after 10 years and seeing how the world has changed. A lot of it, due to the decisions I made in the past. The coolest being Westcliffe and Giles' farm.

In unrelated news, I like how that Ice2Dragon guy bitches on slickdeals when other people make dup threads of something he has posted when 90% of his threads is stuff he steals from CAG. And he never gives credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back